Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#6465152 05/02/12
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I wasn't sure where to put this, but believe it is a must watch for everybody!!!!
http://www.thedailycandidate.com/video/2012/apr/rumors_of_war3.html

Life is a journey of many trails, the trail you choose, is not as important as how you walk it.
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I am sorry but I can't listen to BS for over an hour. If you want me to know what it is about just do a 2 min brief of it.Thanks.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
BS????
It's this kind apathy, that have us and our way of life behind those that wish us harm!!!!
Not only that, it's that kind of apathy of wanting someone else do all the work, has our Country going to hell in general.
Any cliff note brief won't do in this case!!!! Even a 2 min verbal brief if we lived next door wouldn't touch the surface.

I knew this was comming since 1980, but had no idea how deep we have been infiltrated.
But if you wish not to listen, thats your perogative. Just don't be suprised when it hits close to home, and say "if I only knew".
For some reason, the adage comes to mind,,,"you can lead a horse to water",,,,,,,you know the rest.

Life is a journey of many trails, the trail you choose, is not as important as how you walk it.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by onesonek
BS????
It's this kind apathy, that have us and our way of life behind those that wish us harm!!!!
Not only that, it's that kind of apathy of wanting someone else do all the work, has our Country going to hell in general.
Any cliff note brief won't do in this case!!!! Even a 2 min verbal brief if we lived next door wouldn't touch the surface.

I knew this was comming since 1980, but had no idea how deep we have been infiltrated.
But if you wish not to listen, thats your perogative. Just don't be suprised when it hits close to home, and say "if I only knew".
For some reason, the adage comes to mind,,,"you can lead a horse to water",,,,,,,you know the rest.

at my age I don't give a fugg what happens to this country anymore, It has always been comming and everyone choose to ignore it. now it is too late for me to do a damm thing about it. people like you have always been here sitting on your azz bitching and expecting other to do the dirty work. I spent 20 years in the military because I beleived it would help the country. what were you doing while I was in Nam pulling leaches out of my legs. or when I was in korea freezing my Balls off? you were at the same place you are now bitching because of gas prices. I will soon be dead so it dosen't matter to me anymore.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I was too young for either you mentioned,,,
But I really appreciate your Service! Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!
And while I agree the Country is going to hell in a handbasket,,,,,
I will continue to fight for my children and grandchildren's future until my last day!
And like you to a point, I'm getting a little out the physical part (cancer here), but at least I can try inform, teach, and advise my family and friends.
Our Forefather's never gave up, and neither will I.

But again, thankyou!
And Best Regards

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
White Agent Johnson: Just like [bleep]' Saigon ain't it, Slick?
Black Agent Johnson: I was in junior high, dickhead.

[Linked Image]

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (44mc, 35, 7887mm08, 7x57Hunter, Algotguns, Akhutr, 5 invisible), 1,455 guests, and 924 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,415
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.