Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
If you ask a gunsmith a question that can be answered specifically by a brand-name or a dimension and he answers with "proprietary", check to make sure your wallet's still in your pocket, and drive the f*** away.

Failure's always an option
GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
man, where is Big Stick when you need him?

E
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Thanks Cinch

E
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Cinch..PM sent back

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Perhaps they are in the midst of a lawsuit? I know that there was some stiff comeptition between them and few other manufacturers who catered to the same market. One of those manufacturers made some public claims of patent infringement. Maybe problems with suppliers? All we can do is speculate, but usually when a company stops communicating with their customers it is because something big is going on. I hope all goes well for the buyers and Greybull.

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Interesting reading for people overseas. I've got no dog in the fight but looked at their web site, they ask people who ordered stock in Reno show to contact them and no more long range videos on site...Strange!
John Burns was online less than ten minutes ago.

Sorry for you guys waiting for your stocks. Hope you don't loose money.

Good luck
Dom

Experience is a lantern, carried in our back, only lightening already walked path. (Confucius)
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Thought I remembered a tag on this forum, saying they were the sponsor. Like Camera Land on the Optics forum.

It's either gone or I'm looking in the wrong place.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They sponsored the custom rifle forum which is funny given the lack of customization they offered on guns..

Its gone now and so is the previously stickeyed topic "Greybull Precision in Action"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As some have speculated there is an issue as to the management and ownership of Greybull Precision LLC.

First off Don Ward is no longer an employee or representative of Greybull Precision LLC.

On April 17 2012 the 5th District Court in Wyoming issued a Temporary Restraining Order against Adam Talamante, Craig Carlson, Ray Milligan and Scott Downs.

The Court ordered the above defendants to turn over control of Greybull Precision LLC to John Burns (that would be me)pending a Preliminary Injunction Hearing on 1 June 2012.

I hope everyone notices nobody is saying that they have paid for anything and not received it. The stocks and scope have been on back order and we never charged until the scope or stock shipped.

If you have been charged for either a stock or scope then shoot me a PM and I will ship your product immediately. B&C emailed me today and they shipped another 40 stocks on Wednesday and I have just received another 20 scopes from Leupold so I will be able to fill some of the back orders when the above mentioned defendants decide they will comply with the court order.

Until my �partners� comply with the order and turn over control I have no way to process unpaid backorders and while I feel the stock is worth some extra wait I understand some of you will look elsewhere.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Well well well Mr. Burns, I seem to remember you jumping all over my ass for mentioning I had bad dealings with Milligan in the past over some trap parts I never received.

Apology accepted.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry to hear that you guys have had some turmoil... hope to see you back posting again soon!

E
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
E
John,

I am the OP for this topic and I commend you for coming forth and letting us know what is going on. Glad to know that there were no family problems. I will keep my order with you that was placed with Don on March 15th for a long action Olive stock. I hope that all works our for you in this matter. You can PM me if you want for any details on my order once you are able to fill it. Your product is quality and I like the other stock that I currently have. Thanks! Elkslayer

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gotta love Milligan Brand Outfitting ("partners" above) - I am so glad I DID NOT book a hunt with them a few years back!!

Ray Milligan is full himself (and something else) - really made me sick when I spoke to him!!

Last edited by 300MAG; 05/03/12.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Oh, boy, John....the old TRO and Away We Go! eek

Sorry to hear about you having to enlist the dreaded lawyers....hope it all turns out well for you.

Partners.....Geeeshh frown

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by 300MAG
Gotta love Milligan Brand Outfitting
Gotta say Jeff nailed the Milligan guy right from the start.

Hope things work out for you JB. I'll still be ordering that scope from you in a couple months.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I noticed not one person claimed to have been charged for product that was not received. To me that is as honest as it gets. Furthermore giving the circumstance I certainly could allow for not being immediately contacted. I've never ordered from Grey Bull however I hope all turns out well so I can make an order in the near future.

Shod

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
John, please cancel my order for a stock.

Another pm incoming.

Last edited by yukonal; 05/03/12.

Originally Posted by archie_james_c
I should have just
bought a [bleep] T3...

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by Shod
I noticed not one person claimed to have been charged for product that was not received. To me that is as honest as it gets. Furthermore giving the circumstance I certainly could allow for not being immediately contacted. I've never ordered from Grey Bull however I hope all turns out well so I can make an order in the near future.

Shod

I WAS CHARGED...

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by bergerking
Originally Posted by Shod

Shod

I WAS CHARGED...

Then send JB a PM and give him a chance to make it right.....

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
John, please cancel my order for a stock.

So now I can wait 6 months for a Mcmillain instead of weeks or days now for a BC.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (007FJ, 35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 12 invisible), 1,481 guests, and 866 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,311
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.