Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Travis is completely untrustworthy...unless you trust him, which I do.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Travis?

Hmmmm, he who wears leisure suits, aviators whilst wearing camo crocs amd grinding a hoola-hoop to the wild sounds of the BeeGee's?

That Travis?

Yeah, guess he's alright............. eek

No pics. PLEASE.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Are you talking about the guy who posts on here who wears a big wallclock around his neck?

deflavorflave?

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by deflave
I have you on ignore due to your low post count.

GFY.

Travis

Bobby is good people...

yeah, I know Tommy from over on AR....for years!

can't find a better guy...down to earth and straight forward honest...

( well, okay, maybe, Ingwe deFlave, and of course everyone's hero Schtick... whistle might be considered as good...)

but Tommy is a darn good man!

( By the way Tommy, how did those health problems you were having work out? Hope all turned out real well in the long run...can't appreciate good health until it isn't there one day..)

Seafire,

I prefer to be placed in the "best" category. Not "good".

Thanks,
Travis

Well you are Travis... I just didn't want to embarrass the other guys since they were not quite up to the high standards a man of your caliber aspires to...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by fluffy
Whos Tommy?:-)

Aww I always nicknamed him Tommy... because of his last name...

so my bad if that is not a good thing...

well you know tho, I am "[bleep] clueless" according to the all knowing guru in AK....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Not for nuttin', but BT has been a regular, frequent and well-respected poster for many years on another site. I've never read/known of him to have ever been accused of anything other than being stand-up, and maybe having too much fun with his crazy calibers and hog bashing...I have no cur in this here fight, but I don't like seeing a man get battered for anything other than being the FNG.

That is all.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Read a few of the posts on the high post count. If it is the usual azz kisser trying to make points then put them on ignore. for example someone selling a rifle.and an azz kisser posts that he has one just like it and it shoots bug holes at 500 yards and Billey Bob is good to go..They are of the mind set that if one gun shoots good then all the same mdl will . what a bunch of loser dorks. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by heavywalker
I also won't deal with whiny bitches.

Seems that we're rapidly approaching the time when "Ouch!" will be considered an invitation to a pity party.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't have a problem, Travis. But some apparently do...:)

Well done grin

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Were you guys talking behind my back? Right to my face? That's messed up.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I have severely miscalculated the potential for entertainment inferred by the thread title...

...carry on.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
This thread may be directed at me, since I was the first to note the post count issue in a current deal-gone-bad thread.

And I still stand by it.

If you follow the classifieds enough, you'll see the trend of the new, low post count members being a bit quick on the trigger to go public in calling people out.

And just as often, it comes back to bite them in the butt later.

One thread not long ago hammered a guy, then when the situation resolved itself (not quite along the lines of what was initially posted BTW), the poster just came on and basically said "Whoops, my bad", after him and a bunch of other guys drug this member through the mud and trashed him.

It seems that a few members make a semi-occupation of hanging out in the classifieds, treating it as a personal business enterprise, and then jump somebody if they feel "wronged" somehow.

My point is man up and try to work it out BEFORE you start crying publicly. Really, it's not that hard to handle your own affairs, before jumping in to a cyber scrap with somebody, over something that is often not quite as initially represented.

And I am just as "frankly getting tired of" them being so quick to go public and try to ruin somebody's reputation, ESPECIALLY when it is over something as lame as "I didn't get what I wanted because they said they got a PM before I said I wanted it". crazy

FWIW, I recently completed deals (in the past week or so) with two members, one having 17 posts, and one having a whopping two. So I'm not anti-low-post-count, but yes, I am a bit more on my toes.

Also FWIW, I'd deal with you Bobby if you had zero posts, in large part because of the very positive way that you handled a deal between us years ago. smile

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just trying to get my post count up!!

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

John Wayne
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I believe post counts are irrelevant. Maybe more important is the "registerd" date, ie, how long they've been a member. Not all of us respond to every post.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

John Wayne
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Anybody that drinks troutslayer is good to go.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I think I'll go to the classifieds and screw a low post count seller out of something. I bet no one will believe him and I'll get something for free...somehow. Gotta think up a good plan... crazy

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Be right back, need more popcorn!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You know what will make me back out of a deal long before post counts or any of that other schit?

Lots of stupid questions.

How many rounds?
Do you store it in a holster?
Are you the first owner?
Can you send me a thousand more pictures at varying angles in varying degrees of light so I can beg my wife even though I know she still won't let me buy it?

No thanks buddy. Stick to eGay.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt
I think I'll go to the classifieds and screw a low post count seller out of something. I bet no one will believe him and I'll get something for free...somehow. Gotta think up a good plan... crazy

That explains your handle very well.

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ColdBore
This thread may be directed at me, since I was the first to note the post count issue in a current deal-gone-bad thread.

And I still stand by it.

If you follow the classifieds enough, you'll see the trend of the new, low post count members being a bit quick on the trigger to go public in calling people out.

And just as often, it comes back to bite them in the butt later.

One thread not long ago hammered a guy, then when the situation resolved itself (not quite along the lines of what was initially posted BTW), the poster just came on and basically said "Whoops, my bad", after him and a bunch of other guys drug this member through the mud and trashed him.

It seems that a few members make a semi-occupation of hanging out in the classifieds, treating it as a personal business enterprise, and then jump somebody if they feel "wronged" somehow.

My point is man up and try to work it out BEFORE you start crying publicly. Really, it's not that hard to handle your own affairs, before jumping in to a cyber scrap with somebody, over something that is often not quite as initially represented.

And I am just as "frankly getting tired of" them being so quick to go public and try to ruin somebody's reputation, ESPECIALLY when it is over something as lame as "I didn't get what I wanted because they said they got a PM before I said I wanted it". crazy

FWIW, I recently completed deals (in the past week or so) with two members, one having 17 posts, and one having a whopping two. So I'm not anti-low-post-count, but yes, I am a bit more on my toes.

Also FWIW, I'd deal with you Bobby if you had zero posts, in large part because of the very positive way that you handled a deal between us years ago. smile

Amen!

I just today did a deal with a guy who had 2 whole posts and who had joined yesterday.
It was for a small amount of money but this brand new member shipped the item today and I shipped him the money today.

Low post count isn't bad in and of itself but Cold Bore is right, it seems the call out threads nearly always involve low post count members who do nothing but troll the Classifieds.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (2ndwind, 280rem_cm, 270wsmnutt, 300jimmy, 345dl, 10gaugeman, 54 invisible), 1,762 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,156
Posts18,523,422
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.