Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Evidently it is. Elderly White guy gunned down in cold blood while jogging.
Witnesses say two black men did the deed from a passing car.

Yet, where is the outrage? Jessie? Al? The MSM? The kenyan kandidate? Only silence from them.
Even the KS Police is quitting the investigation, turning over the work to a small town department.
link to story
RAYTOWN, Mo. � After three days, the Metro Squad expects it will disband on Wednesday and turn over the investigation into the murder of Harry Stone to the Raytown Police Department.

Stone, 60, was killed while jogging Sunday morning at about 7:20 at 67th and Blue Ridge Blvd. Police suspect the murder could have been a gang initiation or a dare.

On Tuesday police returned to canvass the area to try to find evidence that will lead them to Stone�s killer. About 35 cadets from the police academy assisted.

Several people witnessed Stone�s murder. They told police a dark-colored car driving north on 67th Street passed Stone as he was jogging, and without slowing down, opened fire on him. Witnesses say there were two black men inside the car.

�It was daylight. There were witnesses,� said Thomas Prudden, a Raytown police detective. �But it was such a quick incident and there was nothing to tell you it was going to happen. Somebody driving by, holding a gun outside and shooting and then driving off. You can imagine how hard that is to investigate or get evidence from.�

Also Tuesday, police determined that a car they stopped Monday night that matched the description of the suspect vehicle is unrelated to the crime.

Monday night at about 7:30 p.m., police tried to stop a dark-colored car, but the driver sped away. Police chased him to 61st and Agnes, where about 15 officers from three agencies surrounded him.

The driver was taken into custody but Tuesday morning police determined he was not connected to Stone�s murder.

The suspect vehicle is a dark-colored, 4-door sedan captured on surveillance video from the BP gas station near the scene of the murder.

Stone�s daughter spoke to the media Monday afternoon.

�Do the right thing,� Susan Li pleaded to those who may know something about the crime.

Li said her father was very active, jogging nearly everyday by himself or with his dog. He was also active in the church. He is survived by his wife, children and grandchildren.

Sam......

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I bet those shooters both looked like they could have been Obama's son, if he had one.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's been a year or two ago, even before the Skittles incident, that a group of coloreds beat a white guy to death outside a predominately negroid nightspot. After the fact, the authorities said that one colored guy did it. Supposedly the white guy was drunk and huggin' on the black chicks. A friend of mine has a son who lives in the area, which is the party area of KC. He told me about it before I ever saw it on the net or anywhere. I guess bein' white in KC has its hazards.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I bet those shooters both looked like they could have been Obama's son, if he had one.
Yeah, they would look like Obama's boy if he like, wasn't a [bleep] and like, could actually have sex with a woman and father a child and all.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
you can take it to the bank, that if the vic were an old black guy, and the perps young white yutes, this would be the above fold story in every paper in America.
The kenyan would be on TV, jessie and al would be foaming at the mouth, and the National Guard, FBI, CIA and a host of black muslims would be on the trail for justice...............

just saying.............

Sam......

IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Channon Christian
Christopher Newsome

7mm 7mm 7mm
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
you can take it to the bank, that if the vic were an old black guy, and the perps young white yutes, this would be the above fold story in every paper in America.
The kenyan would be on TV, jessie and al would be foaming at the mouth, and the National Guard, FBI, CIA and a host of black muslims would be on the trail for justice...............

just saying.............

you are right of course....wonder if this was retaliation for Trevon or because of slavery?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

just saying.............
Prolly the old black dude would look like Hussein's grandpa.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Metplat
Channon Christian
Christopher Newsome

that one incident describes not only the brutality with which the war on White people is being carried out, but also the callous PC avoidance of the issue by the media and law enforcement, the Courts and our Government.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Channon Christian
Christopher Newsome

that one incident describes not only the brutality with which the war on White people is being carried out, but also the callous PC avoidance of the issue by the media and law enforcement, the Courts and our Government.
Raytown is, by and large, not a bad area. To the best of my knowledge, it isn't heavily populated with negroes either. When I was growing up, it was mostly middle-class whites. Now, I'd say lower middle-class whites. The predominately negro areas are farther north of there.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

just saying.............
No doubt.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Channon Christian
Christopher Newsome

The FBI is looking at Zimmerman but they are not interested in this.

They are now all getting new trials where they cannot receive a stiffer sentence but can receive a lesser sentence.

If there was ever a call for a riot...

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Channon Christian
Christopher Newsome

Raytown is, by and large, not a bad area. To the best of my knowledge, it isn't heavily populated with negroes either. When I was growing up, it was mostly middle-class whites. Now, I'd say lower middle-class whites. The predominately negro areas are farther north of there.

I lived in Raytown from 1977 to 1995 and when I go back it ain�t the same�but neither is anything else�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sure do hope they catch those seriously nasty Negroes.... Also hope this story gains some legs.... A 60 year old Church going family man gunned down while out for this Morning jog.....

What's next a class of elementary kids out on a field trip?

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Where's Epic Beard Man? The city needs him.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Your killen me

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Interesting in the last two nights, one of the cable channels has shown Death Wish I, II and III with Charles Bronson. Suttle message there I'm sure even when it came out. I think Golan and Global are very progun and would like to see some behavior modification.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Interesting in the last two nights, one of the cable channels has shown Death Wish I, II and III with Charles Bronson. Suttle message there I'm sure even when it came out. I think Golan and Global are very progun and would like to see some behavior modification.

I think you're right.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This race war is not going to end well for some.... wink

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by okok
This race war is not going to end well for some.... wink
Both blacks and whites are being manipulated in this direction by those who seek instability. It's called the Hegelian Dialectic, i.e., problem/reaction/solution. Those who are manipulating events created the problem (racial unrest leading to race war), hoping for the reaction (the people demanding that the government restore order), followed by the "solution" (imposition of a full blown police state to restore order while simultaneously eliminating what's left of the rule of law, along with the last few of our inherent liberties), so as to more easily fleece the middle class for the benefit of the banking class, and their pals in government and the "too big to fails."

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

328 members (163bc, 240NMC, 12344mag, 22magnut, 10ring1, 160user, 36 invisible), 1,304 guests, and 1,029 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,849
Posts18,517,532
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.