Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 32 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 31 32
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eh76
� Not sure I want to drag my trailer for a weekend.

Come early.

Stay late.

See how easily some little "problems" can be eliminated?

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
See, if you had the proper LONG-bed, you wouldn't be DRAGGING the trailer, you would be TOWING it at the proper attitude. laugh

Ed

The black truck was pulling it on a moose hunt. It was rather nose heavy with 2 atv's in it and all the gear ..

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
Originally Posted by eh76
� Not sure I want to drag my trailer for a weekend.

Come early.

Stay late.

See how easily some little "problems" can be eliminated?

I wish I could Ken...oh how I wish I could. It will depend on my work schedule.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hate to disappoint any guys who like to give mosquito reports, but seems like we rarely experience the critters - at least out here in the forest. Can't remember more than one bite in 12 summers up here. Now, maybe, over by the lake - but can't even recall any biting there at the Cove camp area at our 2011 gather. Anyone get bit?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
Hate to disappoint any guys who like to give mosquito reports, but seems like we rarely experience the critters - at least out here in the forest. Can't remember more than one bite in 12 summers up here. Now, maybe, over by the lake - but can't even recall any biting there at the Cove camp area at our 2011 gather. Anyone get bit?

Nobody notices skeeters that ain't, and those ever-so-faint nonexistent impressions fade fast.

"Good enough" isn't.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
FWIW, we vote for the Cove campground. We love to be next to and see water when we camp.

"Not sure I want to drag the trailer over for a weekend....." Hailfar, man. Health and cash flow allowing, we are towing ours 1200 miles ONE WAY to come! Hoping to come early and fish for a day or two as a part of the whole adventure and vacation.

I am soooo pleased that my sweetie asked for the time off to go to this with me. Her boss at the Christain Aid center OK'ed it, as well! She will probably have to drive a lot, too, due to my health concerns/problems. Amazing woman, this one. Hope ya'll get to meet her, you will be blessed just in that. Looking better and better all the time. I sold a pre-64 model 88 in 243 last night and the proceeds are going into the gas tanks for Quemado fund. Seeing a doc today for an update.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Glad to hear it's coming together for you, Mark. Can't wait to finally shake your hand!

Praying that the Doc's report is a good one...

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Rick has just put the new batteries in my power chair.

Now, whether we congregate at Cove or Armijo, we'll find-out how long they'll hold a charge!

Never let a chance for a test go to waste! laugh

"Good enough" isn't.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That's good news, Ken! I was hoping that Rick would be able to sort out the mess I left. grin

Watch out ladies! Ken is mobile with new batteries!

I'm thinking the first test drive will be to the Post Office for a first class hug?

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
� I'm thinking the first test drive will be to the Post Office for a first class hug?

Wouldn't you?

Gotta go soon � Tiffany's being transferred (*&^%$#@!) to Phoenix.

"Good enough" isn't.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Bad for Quemado, good for Tiffany & Phoenix. She'll do well.

Ed

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
Rick has just put the new batteries in my power chair.

Now, whether we congregate at Cove or Armijo, we'll find-out how long they'll hold a charge!

Never let a chance for a test go to waste! laugh

We will have our Generator with both 110 and 220 outlets so bring your battery charger. If the chair cannot be re charged in that environment we will simply tie you onto one of our motorcycles. THEN you will be dangerously mobile! smile smile

Ken, the bikerdude chick magnet! We will try to bring down some extra black leather riding gear for you as well.... <G>

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Think I'll go up to Q today and change the gear ratio on Ken's electric bike - so he can lay some rubber on US 60 in front of the PO. Be sure to wear your Speedo and sun glasses, Ken.

Maybe we'll put some knobby tires on that 12 volt menace to be ready the Campfire gathering.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
Think I'll go up to Q today and change the gear ratio on Ken's electric bike - so he can lay some rubber on US 60 in front of the PO. Be sure to wear your Speedo and sun glasses, Ken.

Maybe we'll put some knobby tires on that 12 volt menace to be ready for the Campfire gathering.

"Menace" is right!

At the first SHOT Show after my stroke, a friend rented one for me.
Dern thing had just two speeds � "Whoa!" and "Sic 'em!" � and a rather reluctant brake.
If one of the babes in the press lounge hadn't been able to jump like a flea, we'd've both been doin' a heap o' hurtin'.

"Good enough" isn't.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
On second thought � where she would've landed could've been the stuff of many happy grins. laugh

"Good enough" isn't.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I was wondering about that...thought you might have caught "The Gay" there for a minute. shocked

Ed

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
"Gay!" � what rotten abuse of a fine old word! frown

"Good enough" isn't.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Very true. I seldom use the term because, to me, it signifies the corruption which that life brings.
They took a word which is in direct opposition to their existence and twisted it. I have seen nothing "lighthearted, happy, and uplifting" about the homosexual life.

Probably subject matter for another thread as to not ruin this one.

Ed

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
� Probably subject matter for another thread as to not ruin this one.

Yep!

"Good enough" isn't.

Page 20 of 32 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 31 32

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

478 members (007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 41 invisible), 2,220 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,377
Posts18,488,483
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.