djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
why do you think the original Police chief let Zimmerman walk?
And then step down away for the BS storm?

I hope Zimmerman is exonerated and then sues every black azz hole who opened their mouth about all this!

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by bea175
I hope Zimmerman walks and sues the Media for slander
Yep.

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gmsemel
Can you say Duke? Its the same thing. And we all know what happened there. Its self defense no matter how you cut it every body knows it, but is political and those that are pushing it as a crime will have it back fire on them. The question is going to be how much is it going to cost to settle with Mr. Zimmerman in the end. There is no case.

If it goes to trial it will be next year after Obama is gone

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bea175
Originally Posted by gmsemel
Can you say Duke? Its the same thing. And we all know what happened there. Its self defense no matter how you cut it every body knows it, but is political and those that are pushing it as a crime will have it back fire on them. The question is going to be how much is it going to cost to settle with Mr. Zimmerman in the end. There is no case.

It it goes to trial it will be next year after Obama is gone
I hope Zimmerman finds a way to sue the Skittles kid's mom and dad and Obama too. Obama said Tray-von looked like his kid, who knows? A kid like that acts like he was raised by animals the animals oughta have to pay.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Poster: FlaRick
Subject: Re: Medical Report Says Zimmerman Injured

It is being reported now that the Martin autopsy shows he was killed by single gunshot fired from intermediate range.

This is real bad for Zimmerman's defense. Just might be that the guy is guilty after all.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/0...opsy-shows?lite

Don't look so bad after all, does it?

The gunshot wound entrance was from a bullet fired from "intermediate range," or two-to-four inches, "a soot ring abrasion and a two-inch by two-inch area of stippling" on his body.

source: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...top-leaks-release-records-152333240.html

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He was Injured by the sheer force of his racism!

Wait

No, that can't be right...

Sorry

Carry on

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If two to four inches is "intermediate range", I would hate to see what "long range" means.
crazy

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Fox News did say tonight that shot would have come from no more than 18" away. All the facts sure do seem to be lining up with Zimmrman's claims. I'm just wondering when someone in the media will have the kahoona's to investigate and report on the character and past behaviors of T.M. that would shed light on (or contradict) the claims of Zimmrman. I'm also waiting for the more recent Thug wanta' be pics of him from facebook. Wonder what types of assaultive or criminal behaviors the "skittles/tea", "12 year old" may have been involved with in the past. When the facts all come out, I think we will have all come full circle to original conclusions of the police. Thug gets shot for attacking and beating the hell out of a neighborhood watch guy who stood his ground and may have actually saved his own life from not only a severe beating but also if said thug was attempting to get to zim's gun and use it against him.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
what really pisses me off here is that we weren't supposed to jump to conclusions when nidal hassan went full traitor and blew away American servicemen. we weren't supposed to jump to conclusions during the human rights violations in syria, egypt, and other arab countries in the "arab spring uprising." we weren't supposed to jump to conclusions regarding the fast and furious scandal. but the harvard police "acted stupidly" (without the exalted one waiting to hear the WHOLE story) and the "if i had a son, he would be like trayvon martin."

really?

along with the usual race baiting jerks (jesse "rainbow coalition and i want to cut off his nuts" jackson and al "tawana brawley was a victim and i hate jews, mormons, and white people" sharpton spring to mind immediately), the comments our somewhat less than illustrious president have made will basically make it impossible to get a fair trial in any jurisdiction.

also, results have been determined that the fatal gunshot occurred no more than 18" from the heart. look for that to be left out of the story. also, i enjoy reading stories of rather dubious credentials by authors with not a great deal of training. cultural lexicon should always be left oout of the story. (above, find that martin was "staying" somewhere as opposed to "living" somewhere.) this story ahs also left out that THC was found in martin's bloodstream and urine; instead, they only opted to run with bloody knuckles, which could conceivably be consistent with a man fighting for his life. where we run into trouble using that argument is the zimmerman head wounds; taht is, the argument can be made that zimmerman should have stayed in his car, and that would have avoided the whole problem. but the argument can also be made that if a man is standing over you and pummeling you, slamming your head in the ground (potentially fatal action) and not backing away (mind you, the gun has not been introduced here) that he is now the aggressor, regardless of what started the fight; there is a huge difference between restraining someone and actively putting the habeus grabus on them, and the MSM have glossed right on over that. along with the drugs in the decedeants system, the gotcha journalism stories, and admissions of editing and fraud by the MSNBC staff.

the facebook photos are a wash. they will not, and probably cannot, be used. though i do agree he was a little thuglet in training.

i want indictments drawn up on the upstanding citizens who publicly, over the internet and across state lines, called for a manhunt and the murder of zimmerman. i want the half breed, jackson, sharpton, et al to be formally reprimanded, and charges given to those who actively pursued starting a race war. but that won't happen either.

something else to consider here; has anybody honestly thought that the florida prosecutor might be intentionally sandbagging to get it thrown? i do. there are a lot of missteps that a basic law student would have avoided, and i think it's in reaction to the way the MSM have basically co-opted the courts job by convicting him without a trial. also, florida statutes as i understand them make this trial completely ineligible to be completed prior to the election as there is a 6 month waiting period to commence with capital charges. that brings a political element to it as well. regardless of the outcome, zimmerman's life is f*cked hard. and he will have no redress for the slander. he is the fall guy.

gentleman, we witnessed journalists finally admitting to a lack of validity as far back as 2008; between the constant thrills running up chris matthews leg, the questions of whether obama was the second coming, and the blatant disregard to integrity for both mccain and palin, we've known the standards have dropped. please, let us not be surprised by the culture of corruption in our media outlets. remember, that's the first lesson of the hardline stalinist type leftist elites - control what the public hears and learns, and you control the public.

"Walk tall, kick ass, learn to speak arabic, love music, and never forget you come from a long line of truth seekers, lovers, and warriors." ~Hunter S. Thompson

I'm still clinging bitterly...how about you?
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The latest.

Trayvon Martin's death was �avoidable.�

That�s the conclusion of a new police report on the unarmed teen�s killing at the hands of George Zimmerman in Sanford, Fla.

"The encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman, if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of law enforcement, or conversely, if he had identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen and initiated dialog in an effort to dispel each party's concern," the document by Sanford, Fla. Police said.

"There is no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any criminal activity at the time of the encounter."

EVIDENCE MIXED FOR SELF-DEFENSE CLAIM: EXPERT

The report was written on March 13, weeks before Zimmerman was charged with second degree murder.

Trayvon, 17, was returning home from a convenience store Feb. 26 in Sanford, Fla. when Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer started following the teen, telling police dispatchers that he looked suspicious.

Zimmerman, 28, claimed he fired in self-defense after Martin jumped him and has pled not guilty.

Among the slew of new information revealed in the latest document dump:

-Trayvon had THC-the active ingredient in marijuana-- in his system the night he was gunned down.

-A photo of Zimmerman with a bloody nose and a paramedic report saying Zimmerman had a one-inch laceration on his head.

-Trayvon was killed by a single bullet to the chest, fired at intermediate range, within 36 inches, according to the autopsy.

-Travyon had a small abrasion on his left ring finger, which could support Zimmerman's claim that he was punched.

Zimmerman remains free on a $150,000 bond and his next court hearing is scheduled for Aug. 8.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...e-report-article-1.1080493#ixzz1vE0L5uMD

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Hmm...Penguin,Aces and Eights and like company,oh where art thou???

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I guess that should be part of the CWP course. If you cant beat a skinny 17 year olds ass you fail.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by ringworm
I guess that should be part of the CWP course. If you cant beat a skinny 17 year olds ass you fail.

Let me inform you that back in the 70's when I was young and boxed I saw a 14 year old featherweight,who later became a pro fighter,knock down a 23 year old guy twice in one round while sparring.
Dont let the age 17 be the concern.
Any young and in shape 17 year old can punch damn hard and fast too.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
i think the reason that youngster sticks out in your mind is that he was exeptional.
meaning an exeption to the rule.
I saw a 11 year old when i was stationed in japan that was damn near a freakin ninja.
but i dont shy away from 11 year olds because of it.
The chance that zimmerman coud have gotten knocked flat and then shot with his own gun was just as likely.

the gun shouldnt be the answer. Zimmerman should have stayed in the fking car.
In fact he should have never laced up his gloves in the first place.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Once Martin starting beating Zimmerman, all bets were off. As previously stated he could have gotten Zimmerman's gun and shot Zimmerman with it. Intermediate range means 2" to 18", that tells me he was on top of Zimmerman (as he claimed) when he got shot. If Zimmerman did not confront Martin then he has every right to the self defense claim.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by jstall
Once Martin starting beating Zimmerman, all bets were off. As previously stated he could have gotten Zimmerman's gun and shot Zimmerman with it. Intermediate range means 2" to 18", that tells me he was on top of Zimmerman (as he claimed) when he got shot. If Zimmerman did not confront Martin then he has every right to the self defense claim.

And that's it in a nutshell.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Yeah, I think people are looking at the head of the trail and not looking back down it.
Martin didnt try to mug zimmerman at the 7-11. He didnt approach zimmerman at an ATM asking for money. He was walking back from the store in an area he was legally living.
Zimmerman followed him and confronted him.
Are some of you guys not saying that if someone followed you and confronted you treating you like a criminal you wouldnt be irrate?
Zimmerman was just some guy. We wasnt a badged security guard on a golf cart.
he was a grown man following someone and eventually confronting that person without justified reason, due cause or right to detain or question him.
But I'm putting myself in the situation and thinking how I would handle someone stalking me and coming up on me asking a bunch of questions. I'm going to get aggrssive. I am going to be on guard against this person. I dont care who they are short of a marked police unit.
What should martin have done? he doesnt have the right to not be detained illegally? Questioned without cause? harrassed by zimmerman?
You guys need to take it back a step and think about it from a stadpoint that doesnt involve a black guy in a hoodie.
he was not breaking the law and Zimmerman had no powers of arrest even if he was.
You guys think Martin should have done what?
Answered zimmermans questions? Showed him ID? Hopw about a pat down? I mean he's a black kid, he should give up his rights to privacy and self protection?
Quit telling me what Zimmerman did that makes the shooting right and tell me what Martin SHOULD have done... Seeing he's the dead man here.
Should there be, like rules, for black kids?
Rule one. Always wear conservative attire
Rule two. if confronted by anyone, bow down and do whatever they say.
FK that.
Stalk me.
Come up on me without a good GD reason and start meesing in my buisness.
You guys would do the same thing. Youd tell Zimmerman to... "fk off. Mind your own buisness. Who the FK are you to question me. Leave me the FK alone, azzhole. why are YOU following ME? Your not a cop."
or maybe your a bunch of sheep who bow down and let people gaff you around.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
First of all it has not been proven that Zimmerman confronted Martin in any shape, form, or fashion. Zimmerman said he lost sight of Martin, and was headed back to his car when he was confronted by Martin. If this is true, then Zimmerman has every right to a self-defense claim. Martin could have called the cops, or taken off running for that matter, but instead he chose to find Zimmerman and start beating him, it was a decision that cost him his life.

Last edited by jstall; 05/18/12.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
1.Who say's T was illegally detained or questioned??
2.What should Martin have done you ask??..Err...He had a cell phone and if he felt threatened should have called the police.
3.Although I do agree Z should have stayed in the vehicle but once T illegally started assaulting Z that right there was the moment the game changed.
4.Your the one saying Z was trying to arrest and detain the guy so I have to ask...Where you there to witness this??

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (35, 444Matt, Anaconda, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 1_deuce, 8 invisible), 1,481 guests, and 802 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,303
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.