-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Will the MSM force her out of the race? . . . don't hold your breath!

Jig's Up, Cherokee Liz

Posted 05/18/2012 07:00 PM ET

Preferences: There's no truth whatever to Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren's claim to Indian ancestry. She's been proved a fraud. Time for her to fess up and end this charade.

All the evidence she's offered to justify listing herself as a minority on law school directories the last 25 years has been shot down. The Harvard law professor's claims just don't stand up to scrutiny.

The New England Historical Genealogical Society this week reversed its claim it had proof of Warren's alleged Cherokee heritage. That proof was hearsay Warren fed the society, and in turn, the Boston Globe.

She cited the word "Cherokee" scrawled on a distant relative's 1894 Oklahoma marriage license.

But Breitbart.com dug the records up and found no such thing. Digging further, the news site found quite the opposite: Warren's great-great-great-grandfather rounded up Cherokees and herded them along the infamous "Trail of Tears" into Army stockades.

Shamed, the Globe had to run a correction.

Unless Warren can offer proof, she should quit her post at Harvard Law, which has touted her as its "first woman of color." She plainly wasn't hired on merit.

Warren should also withdraw from her race against Sen. Scott Brown, R-Mass. Such dishonesty isn't worthy of any office, let alone one of the nation's highest.

Subscribe to the IBD Editorials Podcast
She also owes Native Americans an apology. They're justifiably outraged over a white leftist gaming the racial spoils system (that white leftists created), and enjoying an affirmative-action leg-up at their expense.

"She needs to admit the truth," Cherokee genealogist Twila Barnes said. "There is no documentation showing she has Cherokee ancestry. She needs to come clean and release her employment records."

Of course, this would be the decent thing to do. Given Warren's sleazy Wall Street-bashing, we're not holding our breath she'll take the high road.

Warren supplied Obama the intellectual foundation, shoddy as it was, for socializing banks and medicine. Senate Democrats count on her winning back Ted Kennedy's seat and helping them block GOP repeal of ObamaCare and new banking rules.

"I'm proud of my Native American heritage," Warren brazenly told CNN last week.

Her story isn't just suspect; it's been proven a lie, thanks to New Media bloggers doing the job the Democrats' shills in the Old Media refuse to do.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She'll be lobbing fire arrows back at her accusers!

"I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man." --Robert Duvall.
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!" --John Wayne.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
She's nothing but a phony and a fraud,not only from the standpoint of her lineage,but intellectually as well. Another Left Wing shill.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
When Texas Dems get caught lying they get sent to D.C.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

That's not enough punishment, although it does help clean the democ rats out of Texas.

“You must endeavour to enjoy the pleasure of doing good. That is all that makes life valuable.”
Robert E. Lee, in a letter to his invalid wife.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Even when caught red handed (pun intended) liberals never fess up nor admit they were wrong........it's against their religion.

MM

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Even when caught red handed (pun intended) liberals never fess up nor admit they were wrong........it's against their religion.

MM

beat me too it.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Now that she has been proven a 100% liar , she now qualifies for a job in the Obama Administration

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
being caught in a lie is not shameful to a dhimmicrat. They have no shame.

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Had it been a conservative the libs would have ran them out of office and the job.

IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Just one of many self serving lying democratic liberal pigs.

Gunner

I'm liking this Breitbart site.

Trump Won!
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Come on guys, she is member of the same Cherokee tribe as former
University of Colorado professor Ward Churchill.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It won't matter whether she passes the peace pipe and hunkers down in the weeds until election day. She will perpetuate the lie and prove once again that democrats can speak with "forked tongue" and get away with it.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

She cited the word "Cherokee" scrawled on a distant relative's 1894 Oklahoma marriage license.

Maybe Cherokee county would be more accurate.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
she'd fit right in with that freaky looking assclown senator from Conn. who made up a Vietnam war record, got caught, and just skated on through.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not so Fast!

It's official, she IS!

New Proof Elizabeth Warren May Be Cherokee

CAMBRIDGE, Mass (BHN) - Massachusetts Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren introduced evidence Monday she says proves her Cherokee ancestry.

The evidence consists of a grainy photo reportedly taken approximately twenty years ago outside of a Boston music hall, showing Warren apparently scalping tickets to a Melissa Etheridge concert.

"I'm not proud of it, but I was scalping the tickets," Warren told reporters. "It may seem extreme to the white man, but it came so naturally to me - it's in my genes."

[Linked Image]

The Source

laugh

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
she'd fit right in with that freaky looking assclown senator from Conn. who made up a Vietnam war record, got caught, and just skated on through.

Who might that be?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Richard Blumenthal.

you could add in Tom Harkin, too.

and of course, Jean Claude Kerry, but at least he was actually in country for a few months.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
, Jean Claude Kerry,

grin

Actually I thought I'd caught you in a mistake.

Damn.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Had it been a conservative the libs would have ran them out of office and the job.

Nah, that's what they have the main stream media for....

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

645 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,492 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,432
Posts18,507,560
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.