Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mntngoat
our super here has 330K on his 2004 Dodge Cummins 3 water pumps 3rd set of tires and one trans cooler. still gets 21MPG every day.

ML

I have no problem with other guy's stuff. They have a problem with mine.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ltppowell
At 1/10 that milage, you won't be able to see the gauge on mine, for the dirt.

You might say I'm a little OCD.

Wait, make that CDO, its like OCD, but the letters are in proper order........ crazy laugh

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TFF

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 700LH
Was considering a Tacoma Pre-runner with e-locker until I saw this clip.

Tacoma TRD, 4X4 plus locking differential

Locking differential is a plus even in a 4x4

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by cooperfan

Now you talking TRUCK! grin

I would love to spend a day in one of those.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by badger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
At 1/10 that milage, you won't be able to see the gauge on mine, for the dirt.

You might say I'm a little OCD.

Wait, make that CDO, its like OCD, but the letters are in proper order........ crazy laugh

laugh laugh laugh

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by LRW
You guys arguing about truck wanna-bes. Kenworth or Freightliner, 500 plus horses and 13 speeds. That is a truck. No air brakes and no jake = no truck.

Your right on that.....I used to drive a truck until I had back surgery in 2003, Drove a little in 2005 and 2006, I sure do miss it.

I don't miss packed snow and ice on mountain passes all winter but the view from the driver's seat of a real truck is hard to beat. Then these guys talk about trading in a truck with only 500,000 miles. If you change your oil every 60,000 miles a real truck will last at least a million miles.

The last few years.... I drove NC to Laredo TX to memphis TN back to Carolina. Week over. It was a great run.

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I spent about 95% of my time going from Port Townsend, WA to Kelpwna, BC, Richmond, BC, Calgary, AB, and Edmonton, AB. I never got to see AB in the summer. Crowsnest Pass in the winter is.... well it is memorable some trips.

Hauled nine rolls of paper standing on end sitting on rubber mats. The net weighted around 60,000 and my gross was between 99,000 and 102,000. Make damned sure you did not tip one over or thing would go down hill real fast.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Toyota is headquartered in Aichi Japan. All of the profits from your sales go directly back to Japan and help strengthen that country and economy. I am utterly disgusted by what I am reading on this topic and surprised that some of you bash American companies like you have, you should be ashamed. You guys in the west are talking about assembly plants, well come here once and I will show you some plants shut down because of your buying decisions. I wouldn't give 2 cents for a Tacoma.

Hey man! Doesnt look like your doing to well, convincing others that they shouldnt by toyota.

Want me to help you, some more?

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I sell these, and I'm damn proud of it! Made in Texas, by an American company. Caterpillar

http://www.drivecat.com/

I just figured I'd help you some more, since you arent doing so well.

Caterpillar built its first Russian facility in the town of Tosno, located near St. Petersburg, Russia. It was completed in 16 months and occupied in November 1999. It had the first electrical substation built in the Leningrad Oblast since the Communist government was dissolved on December 26, 1991. The facility was built under harsh winter conditions, where the temperature was below −25�C. The facility construction was managed by the Lemmink�inen Group located in Helsinki, Finland.[citation needed]

The $125M Caterpillar Suzhou, People's Republic of China facility, manufactures medium wheel loaders and motorgraders, primarily for the Asian market. The first machine is scheduled for production in March 2009. URS Ausino, in San Francisco, California, manages facility construction.[citation needed]

Caterpillar has manufactured in Brazil since 1960.[29] In 2010 the company announced plans to further expand production of backhoe and small wheel loaders with a new factory.[30]

Yeah, Cat is 100% American!

Go try to blow smoke up someone else's azz!

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They are a world wide company headquartered in Peoria Illinois, Azz Clown

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Oldmanms2003
I sell these, and I'm damn proud of it! Made in Texas, by an American company. Caterpillar

I just figured I'd help you some more, since you arent doing so well.

Caterpillar built its first Russian facility in the town of Tosno, located near St. Petersburg, Russia. It was completed in 16 months and occupied in November 1999. It had the first electrical substation built in the Leningrad Oblast since the Communist government was dissolved on December 26, 1991. The facility was built under harsh winter conditions, where the temperature was below −25�C. The facility construction was managed by the Lemmink�inen Group located in Helsinki, Finland.[citation needed]

The $125M Caterpillar Suzhou, People's Republic of China facility, manufactures medium wheel loaders and motorgraders, primarily for the Asian market. The first machine is scheduled for production in March 2009. URS Ausino, in San Francisco, California, manages facility construction.[citation needed]

Caterpillar has manufactured in Brazil since 1960.[29] In 2010 the company announced plans to further expand production of backhoe and small wheel loaders with a new factory.[30]

Yeah, Cat is 100% American!

Go try to blow smoke up someone else's azz!

Some folks just don't understand the tenants of Capitalism.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They are a world wide company headquartered in Peoria
Illinois, Azz Clown

Heck, I know that. I've worked at the security center in Decatur, IL.

The point I was making, since you cant understand, is that the Great American Caterpillar Co. built plants in other countries. By building them in the other countries, instead of the US, they gave away jobs. Jobs that are needed here in the US.

So the proud, high and mighty, I work for an American Company, is actually working for a company that is doing the same thing that Toyota, Nissan, etc. are doing. Creating jobs in other countries and selling their products there.

Did you vote for obama?

Bet you wont admit it!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Toyota is headquartered in Aichi Japan. All of the profits from your sales go directly back to Japan and help strengthen that country and economy. I am utterly disgusted by what I am reading on this topic and surprised that some of you bash American companies like you have, you should be ashamed. You guys in the west are talking about assembly plants, well come here once and I will show you some plants shut down because of your buying decisions. I wouldn't give 2 cents for a Tacoma.

The fact that you wrote that post on a chinese computer is what makes you so clueless. grin

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LRW
You guys arguing about truck wanna-bes. Kenworth or Freightliner, 500 plus horses and 13 speeds. That is a truck. No air brakes and no jake = no truck.

Your right on that.....I used to drive a truck until I had back surgery in 2003, Drove a little in 2005 and 2006, I sure do miss it.

I don't miss packed snow and ice on mountain passes all winter but the view from the driver's seat of a real truck is hard to beat. Then these guys talk about trading in a truck with only 500,000 miles. If you change your oil every 60,000 miles a real truck will last at least a million miles.

Scott ~ You have definitely got that right from the driver's seat in a Cab-over you do get an awsome veiw of some seat covers in vehicles passing you on the left. Awwwh, I do miss those days driving over the road in a Cab-over Mack, Freightliner, Kwobbler and Peter car as I've seen a number of things not suitable for relating on a family oriented site going on on the seat covers in those cars.

I guess I'm just a dirty old man!

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

The fact that you wrote that post on a chinese computer is what makes you so clueless. grin

LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by W7ACT
Originally Posted by LRW

Scott ~ You have definitely got that right from the driver's seat in a Cab-over you do get an awsome veiw of some seat covers in vehicles passing you on the left. Awwwh, I do miss those days driving over the road in a Cab-over Mack, Freightliner, Kwobbler and Peter car as I've seen a number of things not suitable for relating on a family oriented site going on on the seat covers in those cars.

I guess I'm just a dirty old man!

[Linked Image]

Just kidding! grin

Back in the early 70's, I drove for about 2 years. Mostly a 3/4 cab Int. with a 290 cummins, 13 speed ranger, 411 rear-end. Did a little time in a cab-over 10 speed and a little in a old tri-plex. Talk about hard to shift! Never did really get the hang of it.
And your right about the scenery! blush grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They are a world wide company headquartered in Peoria Illinois, Azz Clown

Isnt Cooper the azzwhole who said we should all line up to kiss Obama's ass?

pack sand ,fool. laugh

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

One of Barry Hussein's union puppets.

I'll stick with Toyota trucks built in the US over a Chinese built GM products

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This is a really good thread.
Thanks guys.
Funny, the reason I'm even posting it is because my Kid threw a rod in his Toyota.
The wife & I figured we could sell him our Chevy at a good price and get a new ride of our own.

I'm really enjoying the conversation, carry on...

Proud NRA Life Member
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (160user, 17CalFan, 1936M71, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 56 invisible), 2,595 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,698
Posts18,475,238
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.