-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Title of this thread should be changed to..." Drunk/high man points gun at cops and gets shot" ...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RobJordan
This is such an outrageous incident. Basically, the cops murdered this man. And you know, I wouldn't say it was necessarily the result of a phobia of guns, but of an attitude that is epidemic in law enforcment that condones excessive force. Law enforcement should not have qualified immunity from suit in my opinion.

They don't have qualified immunity, jackwagon. Immunity from civil suits can be granted by a judge, they don't just HAVE it.

And the officers in this case weren't granted immunity, the case was dropped. And I know why.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Yes,facts as stated by a multitude of eyewitnesses,not some reporter's slant on thos eyewitness accounts. Please tell me you're kidding when you try to convince me to give credibiltiy to some dumb-schit reporter's slant of the witness accounts. The pathology report had the guy hammered and on Xanax and some other drug I can't now recall. Some eyewitnesses voiced immediate concern as to his health and stability.

Watching the pre-disposed,ignorers of facts crowd flailing as they try to rehabilitate their opening their mouths/inserting foot without knowing the facts or first engaging their brains is a most awesome,fun thing for a attorney to watch unfold. You guys complete me!

Now,quit your digging. Just admit you stepped on your dicks AGAIN and renew your Google searches for the next bad cop story. Major epic fail here.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Thanks for posting the rest of the story. Amazing how the few here always give a skewed side of the story instead of the whole story.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
or

cops gun down man for illegally carrying a firearm and trespassing

or

[bleep] got whacked for being [bleep] idiot

FJB
IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by RobJordan
This is such an outrageous incident. Basically, the cops murdered this man. And you know, I wouldn't say it was necessarily the result of a phobia of guns, but of an attitude that is epidemic in law enforcment that condones excessive force. Law enforcement should not have qualified immunity from suit in my opinion.

==================

You're schizo,man!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Yeah, those dang Swedes are known for being part of the international banking cartel-black helicopter crowd. Especially the Swedes who shop at Costco.

Shhhhhhhh!

You are forbidden to discuss our plans for world domination! We have already cornered the market in potato bologna and lutefisk.

Break this rule of silence regarding the vast Swedish conspiracy and there WILL be consequences -- at the very least we will put fluoride in your water. Alternatively, we could activate our "sleeper" agents the pit bulls -- we activate one now and then just to rip somebody up and spread fear! We laugh every time somebody defends the pit bull breed -- fools! <insert evil laugh here>.

John (secret Swedish Banking and Pit Bull Cabal ID X2844u4721b)

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Well said.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
how about you send them female ski team members to bred a new dominate race with us po-po smile

FJB
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hubert
If you are packing heat and are confronted by a person that does not want you there , GET THE FCCK out of there . you cannot win , your carry permit is to protect yourself if you are being robbed. if you are in a store and the magament asks you to leave GO .do not argue. as he has already made up his mind about guns and you rubbing his face in the fact that you are legal will not change the facts.
This is, of course, true, but doesn't change the fact that the cops murdered this guy for, at worst, harmless trespass.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rockchucker
or

cops gun down man for illegally carrying a firearm and trespassing

or

[bleep] got whacked for being [bleep] idiot

Or more idiot bait for the campfire azz holes to proclaim their faith to the anti gods.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
If you are packing heat and are confronted by a person that does not want you there , GET THE FCCK out of there . you cannot win , your carry permit is to protect yourself if you are being robbed. if you are in a store and the magament asks you to leave GO .do not argue. as he has already made up his mind about guns and you rubbing his face in the fact that you are legal will not change the facts.
This is, of course, true, but doesn't change the fact that the cops murdered this guy for, at worst, harmless trespass.

spin it twat

FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jpb
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Yeah, those dang Swedes are known for being part of the international banking cartel-black helicopter crowd. Especially the Swedes who shop at Costco.

Shhhhhhhh!

You are forbidden to discuss our plans for world domination! We have already cornered the market in potato bologna and lutefisk.

Break this rule of silence regarding the vast Swedish conspiracy and there WILL be consequences -- at the very least we will put fluoride in your water. Alternatively, we could activate our "sleeper" agents the pit bulls -- we activate one now and then just to rip somebody up and spread fear! We laugh every time somebody defends the pit bull breed -- fools! <insert evil laugh here>.

John (secret Swedish Banking and Pit Bull Cabal ID X2844u4721b)

Best post of the year.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

=============

It's truly a very good thing that your school board tells you what you are permitted to teach and say in class. No surprise to me at all you chose a profession where poor,helpless kids are forced to listen to your cackling cluelessness.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RISJR
Yes,facts as stated by a multitude of eyewitnesses,not some reporter's slant on thos eyewitness accounts. Please tell me you're kidding when you try to convince me to give credibiltiy to some dumb-schit reporter's slant of the witness accounts. The pathology report had the guy hammered and on Xanax and some other drug I can't now recall. Some eyewitnesses voiced immediate concern as to his health and stability.

Watching the pre-disposed,ignorers of facts crowd flailing as they try to rehabilitate their opening their mouths/inserting foot without knowing the facts or first engaging their brains is a most awesome,fun thing for a attorney to watch unfold. You guys complete me!

Now,quit your digging. Just admit you stepped on your dicks AGAIN and renew your Google searches for the next bad cop story. Major epic fail here.

So, if the individual was suffering from PTSS the police killing him is immediately justified; guess that settles it. To surmise, citizens should expect a death squad to attack if they're not properly functioning according to the police pre-determined norms.
This guy wasn't caught raping elderly ladies, pistol whipping store clerks, or committing random acts of violence. He was shopping in a store in complience with the law.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Is it lawful for a CCW holder to carry while under the influence od drugs/alcohol? I honestly don't know,so please fill me in. If not,then this guy apparently was not in compliance with the law. If he was suffering from PTSD or whatever,was he on medication for it? If so, should he have been carrying? How do these drugs affect peoples minds?

I agree that there have been many abuses of power by police over th years, but judging from the witnesses, I'm not sure this is one of them.Seems to me the officer did what he felt was necessary,and made the best decision he could in the few seconds he had.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

It's truly a very good thing that your school board tells you what you are permitted to teach and say in class. No surprise to me at all you chose a profession where poor,helpless kids are forced to listen to your cackling cluelessness.
You left out bobble-headed boob, doddering dolt, floundering flunky, lame-brained lump, meandering mental midget, nickering ninny, pusillanimous popinjay, sanctimonious scatterbrain, and unctuous underling. grin

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

To surmise, citizens should expect a death squad to attack if they're not properly functioning according to the police pre-determined norms.

Particularly when the pre-determined norms exclude pointing guns at the popo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
TRH,

Serious question...Do you have a response to the what the witnesses testified to?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockchucker
a bunch of blithering horseschitt from the usual suspects.

u guys got anything better to do than stir the schit pot?

A badge is not a license to kill; there was a mindset by all 3 LEO's to shoot the guy...........because they could; & they did, all 3 of them. There was no intention of doing anything else.

And they liked it & they will do it again.

There was never a chance the guy was going to get out of that situation alive. Not saying the guy who got killed was either right or very smart, but this was way over the line.

You can rationalize the outcome any way you like.

MM

Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

505 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1minute, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 55 invisible), 2,224 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,283
Posts18,505,139
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.