Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
mule1 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
WTF ?! I reckon I won't trade with Target anymore.

"Papa ! Nana made turtles in the potty !"
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Link please.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Doesn't surprise me
Watch for more stores to follow

Gay is the new cool--

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
"Gay is the new cool--"
Interesting use of the word "Gay." You guys do realize that the use of the word "gay" instead of the correct word "homosexual" is part of the homosexual plan to make their perversions more acceptable to the general public? Can you say indoctrination? It works! Words mean something.
When you use the word "Gay" instead of "homosexual" you admit that you have been indoctrinated.
Think about it.

Last edited by BrnBear; 06/03/12.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter

I'm up in the middle of the night (2:20 AM) with spinal pain and thought I'd say a thing or two about our local demographics.

Our Catholic parish, Christ the King Catholic Church, is pretty angry about the Target stores/queer t-shirt thingie. Last evening, at Vigil Mass, that was THE subject that the folks were discussing before and after Mass. The folks were really, really angry about Target and their stupid choice to spotlight homosexuality with a positive view You can dang well bet that Target has lost a great deal of their Catholic business.

We Catholics tend to be very, very conservative and gay/queer stuff just doesn't fly with us. Wrong is just plain wrong, no matter what the weirdo's in San Francisco say.

Not to belabour the point, but it's been said many times that Obama got a high percentage of the Catholic vote in 2008 ... at least, that is what the pollsters said. Frankly, I do not believe that is true.

I pretty-much know all of the folks in our parish and I only know of one die-hard liberal and she absolutely DID vote for Obama in 2008. She told me about a month ago that was the worst thing she has ever done in her life and that she will vote for whom-ever opposes Obama in 2012.

There was only a single Obama bumper sticker in our parish parking lot in 2008 (my liberal friend) and LOTS of McCain stickers. Honestly, I believe the polsters are dead wrong in saying that Obama got the majority of the Catholic vote.

Oregon, particularly the Portland, Salem & Eugene area tend to be quite liberal (I truly apologize for all of those JERKS). Having said that, in rubbing shoulders with Catholics from many parishes, we tend to be VERY conservative.

We hunt, we fish, we shoot and support the Second Amendment. We also are anti-queer and absolutely ANTI-ABORTION. That looks awfully Conservative to me.

God Bless All of You,

Steve

"God Loves Each Of Us As If There Were Only One Of Us"
Saint Augustine of Hippo - AD 397

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by BrnBear
"Gay is the new cool--"
Interesting use of the word "Gay." You guys do realize that the use of the word "gay" instead of the correct word "homosexual" is part of the homosexual plan to make their perversions more acceptable to the general public? Can you say indoctrination? It works! Words mean something.
When you use the word "Gay" instead of "homosexual" you admit that you have been indoctrinated.
Think about it.

Hmmm......I refer to them as "Gay Homosexuals" and have not been "indoctrinated" by anybody.

Enlisted Men are Stupid, but Extremely Sly and Cunning, and bear Considerable Watching.

US Army Officers Manual of 1894
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SANDRAT
"Gay is the new cool--"
Think about it.

Hmmm......I refer to them as "Gay Homosexuals" and have not been "indoctrinated" by anybody.

What if you use the word [bleep], have you been indoctrinated? I prefer [bleep], so I was wondering.

Retired and Loving It!!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Queer has always worked for me, but I got taken to task on another forum by the father of a queer son.

Dan

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 257Deland
Originally Posted by SANDRAT
"Gay is the new cool--"
Think about it.

What if you use the word [bleep], have you been indoctrinated? I prefer [bleep], so I was wondering.

Radical groups always seek out ways to incourage politically correct support or validation of their agenda or lifestyle.
They no matter what the BS their selling today are not the norm. But today everyone is trying to play Mr. Political nice nice and they wouldn't say [bleep] if they had a mouth full.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 06/03/12.

NRA Lifetime Member
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by mule1

Your a FKing idiot.

Whos your cell service through, becaause every cell service provider in the US offers benifits to employees with same sex partners.
So does 75% of fortune 500 companies.
So YOU are supporting same sex relationships every time you buy a coke or pepsie product. Or a beer. Or shop at AMAZON. Or go to a movie.

Just let them be dude.
you afraid they are going to come bust down your door and azz rape you?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
I agree that the word "gay" is intentionally used to minimize the negative image homosexuality truly is.

Call them what they really are....homosexuals.

God calls it an abomination so that settles it!

Period, end of story, print.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ringworm

That won't come for a few more years but its coming. It will be their right to indoctrinate you!

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never seen so many supposedly straight men worried about some other dudes peter.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
Originally Posted by ringworm

That won't come for a few more years but its coming. It will be their right to indoctrinate you!

sick

Retired and Loving It!!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Never seen so many supposedly straight men worried about some other dudes peter.

Maybe if it was up your ass you'd worry about it a little more. But then maybe you'd just smile and put up with it!

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Maybe if it was up your ass you'd worry about it a little more. But then maybe you'd just smile and put up with it!

Is that why your worried? You have a cock in your azz?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Is that why your worried? You have a cock in your azz?

NO people like you have me worried. Because as long as it is someone else you'll go on your marry way.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 06/03/12.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is this the t shirt?

laugh

[Linked Image]

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol!

We got us the pecker police!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (204guy, 12344mag, 1234, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 56 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,767
Posts18,515,462
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.