Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
u point a gun at me and your a dead or hurting mother [bleep] and thats the truth.

FJB

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So are you a LEO?

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockchucker
u point a gun at me and your a dead or hurting mother [bleep] and thats the truth.

Yeah, that generally goes for all of us.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What has an innocent man got to lose?

With the mentality displayed on this forum,and seeing the aftermath of police actions once guns are drawn,your chances of survival are pretty slim if the cops believe, or know , that you are armed.

All your kids are going to remember is that you were shot down like a coward and then[if it suits them] your body is shot full of dope and cops can always find "friendly" witnesses.Video cameras malfunction.

Cover up has become an art form.

It's funny how ,on memorial day,some cops on here are so grateful to military veterans.But when a SWAT team breaks in and kills a former Marine in his home,or this veteran gets shot for doing NOTHING,they had it coming.....because cops are the HEROES.

You "defenders of the cops,no matter what" on this forum have earned your reputation.

This thread has just enhanced it.

And Keith,my friend,don't judge all cops by yourself or all citizens by TRH when it comes to "action vs. reaction".

If a man goes to work each morning focused on getting back home safely,he has the wrong attitude for a fight.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
I think the cops probably were pre-disposed to shoot drunk people who pointed a gun at them.

Maybe it's because they're a death squad. Or maybe it's because they didn't want to get shot.

Bluedreaux,

The pointing of the gun at the LEO's seems to be somewhat open to question.

Are you a LEO?

MM

The unbiased witnesses who watched everything happen seemed to think he pointed a gun at the cop. One even identified it later as the gun found at the scene.

But you probably know better, carry on.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I used to co-facilitate a group therapy session for Vietnam War vets twenty some odd years ago at the V.A..

That's interesting. How does one become a co-facilitator for a group like that? Qualifications-wise.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow, I thought you were kidding. You are, right?

I mean, you seriously don't think the cops fabricated a witness as a foreign exchange student and a tourist from Sweden do you?

Please PM me a smiley face so I know you're not nuts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know anything any more than you do; it's all speculation.

You also didn't answer the question.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kenneth
I can understand the first POPO shooting for whatever reason,

but why did the other two POPO have to shoot the victim, while he was lying on the ground, with two bullets in him already?

An answer please, Why are two additional officers engaging with fire when the victim is already down? I'm assuming that part of the report was accurate...

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by bea175
Las Vegas MPD responded with a city-wide alert, street closures, helicopter support and deployment of a Mobile Command Center. The first officers on the scene arrived as Costco employees were following telephone instructions from the police to calmly evacuate the store.
When the police have this sort of massive apparatus designed essentially for waging war against Americans within our national borders, they are damned sure going to be eager to put it into action at every possible opportunity. Leaves little doubt we're living in a police state.

Give a kid a hammer, he isnt going to write poems with it.

The billions flowing into Homeland Security $ to thousands of local depts is going to ultimately be used on people who gung-ho cops want to pigeon hole into being wrong in some way.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know what happened that's why I'm listening to the unbiased witnesses who were there and watched it happen.

And I didn't answer your question because when I read it it sounded testy and rude. Take a guess you seem to be on a roll with those.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not rude, just curious about both you & rockchucker; both your positions are very defensively agressive concerning LEO's.

If you are, why not just say so; would help understand your position(s) better.

Nothing to be ashamed of, we're all just friends & shooters here.

MM

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by tjm10025

I used to co-facilitate a group therapy session for Vietnam War vets twenty some odd years ago at the V.A..

That's interesting. How does one become a co-facilitator for a group like that? Qualifications-wise.
M.S. Clinical Psychology.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570
The only lesson here for a reasonable man is to be faster and shoot straighter than a cop if the cop goes for his weapon.

That's great advise. Hopefully you and your friend's here will try taking that advise.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
yeah

FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can understand the first POPO shooting for whatever reason,

but why did the other two POPO have to shoot the victim, while he was lying on the ground, with two bullets in him already?

An answer please, Why are two additional officers engaging with fire when the victim is already down? I'm assuming that part of the report was accurate...

It's funny that you think what Bea posted is a "report".

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i've been one for 18 yrs. had lead, schit, and everything else thrown or shot at me.

i've buried friends, co workers, fellow brothers and sisters, and just gave all i could afford and then some for one that was shot and paralyzed this week protect me and my family while we slept.

i stand for all my brothers and sisters who took the oath and followed it to the T, protecting YOUR rights and MINE and provided us a safe environment to live in.

i dislike and stand against those few turds that took the job to get over folks like me and those that chose to live lawful.

i have no agenda, but will call bullschit when i see it.

FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I agree, I really don't know the facts,

All three Officers did discharge their weapons, that part is clear.

I'm not saying the LEO were in the wrong here, truth be told It's a Job I couldn't handle,

But, if the victim was down, and then two additional officers opened up, that seems so wrong..But I've never worn your shoes...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Not rude, just curious about both you & rockchucker; both your positions are very defensively agressive concerning LEO's.

If you are, why not just say so; would help understand your position(s) better.

Nothing to be ashamed of, we're all just friends & shooters here.

MM

I'm defensively aggressive, whatever that is, about people twisting off about something while purposely ignoring all the facts available. It's absurd and childish. It just so happens that right now that position tends to defend the cops. I've posted before when I thought cops were wrong and have posted about the times when I've helped incarcerate bad cops. But that doesn't get a lot of traction with the folks who purposely ignore all of the facts available to them.

I don't feel the need to answer every personal question that's asked of me by a stranger on the Internet. But since you said we're friends I will answer. I am a cop. I'm definitely not ashamed to say it, but it's not the crowning achievement of my life either. It's my job. I enjoy it and I'm good at it. But if I could sing and play the guitar I'd never do it another day in my life. See, now you know even more about me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I agree that shooting a body that you know is dead or not going to hurt you is wrong and pointless.

But if you don't know that's what happened, why stomp your feet and demand answers to what you think might have possibly happened?

Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (10ring1, Armednfree, badwolf, 7887mm08, ar33c9, 11 invisible), 1,434 guests, and 927 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,208
Posts18,503,886
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.