Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 84 of 2,579 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 2578 2579
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Heck, I agree. More power to him.

It's just when he uses it to lord over us as if he's some sort of fish & wildlife God that it merits comment. Which is basically always.

You'll note, he only does the "easy" stuff up there.... dude needs to PHCOTC. Stop boat hunting and road hunting in that gay little trucklette that makes even his friends cringe when he posts pics of it.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by chas05
Jeff,
You're missing the point as well...time to give it a rest...

Hoping this finds you well...

Charlie

Point?! Chas, I'm not trying real hard to see a point <g>. I don't even read Boxer's posts; they are all the same.

I think most here are just ball-bustin' in good fun... I know I am. For instance, calling Deflave a sheepphucking [bleep] is just all in the spirit of gentlemanly camaraderie.... it's like a team-building exercise. And this wack-ass team has sheepphuckers, Kube [bleep], a dude in AK who needs to PHCOTC and do something that isn't easy, a pinhead in a goofy hat.... and then the only normal person here- me!

whistle

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I never found boxer to lord over me or anyone else. I guess for some its really hard to just go on with their own lives. Of course it would take having a life first and a few on here clearly don't have a life.

How do you know he boat hunts and road hunts? I used to ride my mtn bike over on the logging roads near Hoonah. Trying to spot glass game. Does that make me a road hunter? What about having to stalk into bow range from the logging roads?

So if I run my skiff over to Hoonah does that make me a boat hunter? What if I run it from Elfin Cove to Idaho Inlet to hike up to a few of my favorite birdhunting spots?

A boat in SE AK sure will open up a lot of hunting and fishing oppertunities for a guy.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Originally Posted by chas05
Jeff,
You're missing the point as well...time to give it a rest...

Hoping this finds you well...

Charlie

Point?! Chas, I'm not trying real hard to see a point <g>. I don't even read Boxer's posts; they are all the same.

I think most here are just ball-bustin' in good fun... I know I am. For instance, calling Deflave a sheepphucking [bleep] is just all in the spirit of gentlemanly camaraderie.... it's like a team-building exercise. And this wack-ass team has sheepphuckers, Kube [bleep], a dude in AK who needs to PHCOTC and do something that isn't easy, a pinhead in a goofy hat.... and then the only normal person here- me!

whistle

Point is and was,and forever will be, wading through hip deep shidt for whatever crumb you can find, is just that...you get stinky with nothing to show for it...and that ain't aimed at you alone.

Hoping this finds you well

Charlie

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
Originally Posted by Seafire

I also love how Schtick gives crap to his non groupies about 'all the places we wish we had been'...and then tells us he has never even been to Washington or Oregon...which isn't that far down the coast from him...

Great point. If you could point out the exact post where Stick has said he's never been to Oregon, that would be great.

Thanks in advance!

page 23 of this thread... post # 6454303

I've never been to Orygun....

of course that is what is posted... of course he could be telling a lie... but THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN.. whistle

I do find that funny since his dad, Larry Gene Senior, lives over in Coos Bay...

but that has no bearing on the question...

so that is where I got the fact that he had never been to Oregon..from his post there...

so I hope that Suffices there Kodiak...

If it doesn't, a little birdy, or one of Schtick's millions of fan also said you may want to consult post #5474078 if it is that important to you... I'd like to thank one more of Schtick's fans for bringing that to my attention also...

best regards for a great weekend up in BC, eh?
seafire

Last edited by Seafire; 06/01/12.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
What if I run it from Elfin Cove to Idaho Inlet to hike up to a few of my favorite birdhunting spots?

Ah, hooters? I miss doing that...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
This is what's funny about Boxer. Other than being a faded rose with skanks for groupies I mean.

We are supposed to oooh and ahhh about what a great hunter he is, of bear and deer, and marvel at his fishes.

They are damn nice fishes, and nice photos, and great kids. I give Larry props for what he deserves props for. But read this:

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/6556163#Post6556163

.... and then let's talk about how impressive a hunter is who kills deer and black bear on POW island. Or google it and see outfitters that put it in print that their hunters see near-100% success rates....

http://www.gssafaris.com/destinations/coastal-island-black-bear-hunting.php#

Those fish, same deal.

http://www.worldwidefishing.com/on_the_water_detail.html?id=292

Boxer hunts in a zoo, fishes in an aquarium, and likes to hear his own voice. He's kind of the ultimate do-nothing [bleep] if you think about it.

It's all good though; he's an amusing fish to have on the trotline........

Jeff-O,

You amazingly inept Do-Nothing Dumbphuck...I rather enjoy your "Trump Cards" and this one is a [bleep] beauty,fully in keeping with your version of well...everything!

Props for including a Texan shooting a Rubbed Rat in a mud puddle! Tough top humor like that. Really enjoyed the Wyoming Bear Guide Chronicles too and it is a shame that you cain't connect them dots,but that's what fuels your Imagination. Too [bleep] funny. The 3 guys standing on a bridge in a picture,is undoubtedly an iconic Steelhead Feeshing Image and the "tidbits" in the text were [bleep] hilarious to boot. [bleep],your haste to readily tote stupidity to places it's never been before,is [bleep] amazing in both it's ineptitude and volume. Just a [bleep] shame,that you haven't the faculties to have an inkling to your sheer and utter Dumbphucktitude!

In fairness,what you do have is that incessantly palpable vicarious angst,that fuels the fires of your Imagination and bolster your penchant to practice Pretend,as a best case scenario. 'Tis a Dirty Trick unto yourself,to Pretend that someday you could save up enough cans and bottles,to make the jaunt you've been Dreaming about all these years...and stand on a bridge yourself. Laffin'! Holy [bleep] dogschit,your Whining [bleep] Routine is only topped by your version of "results".

It never ain't not fascinating,to have you wax eloquent on all the things you've never done,with all the wares you've never had and from all the places you've never been. Here's to just how [bleep] badly you need your Imagination and your being powerless to refrain "extolling" all them "findings" ala your version of "experience","knowledge","results","firsthand accountings" and the sole "satisfasctions" that must be your's in their Fabrication,as you pound the keyboard in Mascara stained tears,trying to Pretend you've a [bleep] first clue.

Why don'tcha go grab some peectures,of you whittlin on your Willow...Poosy. If only to obliviously keep everything in context. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

WOW +P++!!!

Shefire,

You addled Do-Nothing Dumbphuck...you cain't even keep pace with your amazing Dumbphucktitude and I just wanna congratulation you on the oblivious humor that runs concurrent with a Crazy Lady showcasing her Stupidity. Congratulations?!!?

Cheer up SugarTits,it's hardly a [bleep] "secret" that I'm far better in person and I only mention that in passing...because I very much enjoy your wellfounded whining. You are really doing "well" and don't forget to practice telling yourself that in front of the mirror. Cyber hanky to you,if only so you can get a visual on that lie,through all them tears.

You go girl!

'tue,

Stupidity,Imagination,Pretend and Fabrication are such obvious constants,that they need no proof.

If you take those things from Shefire,she'll have nothing left and my suggestion is to simply fuel them fires for her. She's an amazingly clueless dolt,armed with blue hair,a hand bag,bad hip and a vivid [bleep] Imagination...all of which encompasses her full half of The Dynamic Duo Of Dumbphucktitude. She and poor dumb Jeff-O are Caped Crusaders,looking to Imagine the Adventures they've heard/read about and feverishly practice Pretend in the hopes of making Dumbphucktitude "fashionable". Cardboard is their Kryptonite,blue electrical tape their Holy Water,Imagination their Silver Bullet and Pretend their Wooden Stake. "Armed" to the gills,they blatantly stalk the World and brandish their "weapons" in their true Mall Ninja Fashion,so as to obliviously pinpoint their unrivaled Dumbphucktitude and accidentally make untold millions howl in laughter.

Best part is...it ain't a [bleep] Act and WHO can refute humor of THAT magnitude?!!!?(grin)

'Hntr,

Shefire lost me(though she'd lost herself first,in that vast/empty expanse between her ears) and because I've seen me sandbag,there is in fact a chance that I do not hail from Texas. If only because I'd never lost a bet that [bleep] big.(grin)

'MAGNUM,

It was never in the cards that poor dumb Jeff-O could hang with a pre-teen kid,in coup counting victims.

Do not slight her doing the best she can,with what very little she has to work with and simply kick back,prop feet up and hold onto your belly...because the laughs is gonna be countless,their voracity unmatched and there's no predicting where her Imagination will ply her Dumbphucktitude next.

Blackheart(Joan),

VERY much enjoyed your version of a vocation.

On a serious note however,I'd be curious to know which Malls you Ninja'd at?!?

Thanks!

Addict,

Never heard of a Tillamook Burn,nor an Ox Box Burn or a Columbus Day Storm...though it'd seem such things would help Huntin' and the propensity for money to literally grow on trees.

Interellesting...veddy intellesting.

SLM,

Likely takes her 4hrs to follow the read crumbs back home,after having tried to open the mailbox,so as to retrieve her Welfare("pay check").

Would very much enjoy a video,chart and play by play text of her trying to open an envelope...as I've zero [bleep] doubt,she sources that out and I'd not wish to know how she "pays" for said services.

Just sayin'.

'05,

I miss nothing,though I've seen me sandbag and deftly casts into the shadows.

MCH,

It's the Indian,not the arrow...but beware the best Indian with the best arrows.

Some folks simply suck at everything and everywhere,which has long been a constant and I doubt anyone here would find that to be a "surprise". I do find it curious however,that The Do-Nothing Dumbphuck Gang likes to beat that drum long and loud,in an apparent attempt to make Dumbphucktitude "fashionable"...while trolling for heart strings. I think it's REALLY catching on. Give or [bleep] take.(grin)

Tough to trump the humor associated,with their "play by play" of doing the best they can,with what very little they have to work with and the sublime humor associated with locale having nuttin' to do with it and that constant fully escaping them on all levels.(grin)

BD,

What's a hooter?(grin)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Shuppup, you do-nothing Kouch [bleep].

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm splitting Heap Beeg Poosy Williw this afternoon, in between taxi'ing teenagers.

Irony being, of course, that the KK's are too Poosified to do even that... Kube life and all....

Boxer, tell us a Brawny Tale of driving around in your boat until you spot a (bear or blacktail) then Bravely disembarking and shooting it! Purty please?

I'd sure like some more trucklette pics too, por favor.

Also some Tales of monitoring the Progress of Pig thru the Pipe while you sit on your lard ass would be cool.

I can wait.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Jeff-o you ever duck hunt? How about from a boat?

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You guys have taken this stupidity to depths never seen before,

Unbelievable.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Pretty comedic, ain't it? Two retards trying to out retard each other.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Pretty comedic, ain't it? Two retards trying to out retard each other.

Prezactly....................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
it's gotten to the point where this should be moved to the freakshow (campfire) forum.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jeff-O,

Just keep telling yourself,that your Nothingness is in fact "something" and expound upon same in your version of "results". Laffin'!

Only you could malign folks with a job,as you sprinkle bread crumbs to/fro the mailbox,in order to collect your Welfare("paycheck").

You "hard charger" you.

WOW +P++!

MCH,

There'd be expenses involved with Licensing,Stamps and ammo...that'd be 3-[bleep] strikes and poor dumb Jeff-O is OUT!

That besides the fact,that her [bleep] is tied to her couch.

Kenneth,

I'm with ya'...purty sad to witness a Do-Nothing Dumbphuck hang links to the things she never came close to doing,with the wares she never came close to having and from the places she never came close to being,as her "Trump Card".

Hell...you'd think she'd have the Imagination to at least hang a pic of a wet HOG,with plagiarism being a given to circumvent her vicarious angst. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

Further...if Feeshin' offa man made structures,you'd of HOPED she'd of at least put some sparkle in her Pretend,as she Imagined her Fabrication(s).

[Linked Image]

Though in fairness,THE dumbest of the Do-Nothing Dumbphucks are always at the mercy of their Reality and schit do not get funnier than that!

GreatWaPoozy,

Always a treat to hear your spin on the Outdoors...you "hard charger".

MAGNIFICENT "bear" you hammered not long ago,do it fetch Ducks?!!? Jeezus [bleep] you sorry azzhole,feel free to regale me with your 223AI "experience",so as to ring the [bleep] bell. WOW!???!

ALWAYS a treat to listen to you expound on how you do the best you can,with what very little you have to work with.

[Linked Image]

You sorry Day Dreaming Dumbphuck,lemme frost that cake for you.

[Linked Image]

I'm rather at ease in musing rugs and skulls...if only for conversation. Laffin'!

'05,

Personally,I'm digging the "odds".

LOCO,

Feel free to say sumptin' in Montuckian.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No trucklette?!

Tsk tsk...

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Jeff-o you ever duck hunt? How about from a boat?

Nope & nope.

You ever drive around in a boat until you see a deer or bear, then get out and shoot it?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Stick, how come it is that girl always looks like she's on the verge of tears? That's an act, right? Poker-face, is that what you call it? Doesn't take an expert to see there's hurt in those eyes. You go, you hard-charger, you!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
There family has been through a lot, sometimes people change from that. I know I don't smile much anymore, but if someone like you tried Dr. Phil-ing me from your keyboard telling me my dads the reason I have "hurt in my eyes" Id call you a nosey puussy and to mind your [bleep] business.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Is your dad a retard too?

Page 84 of 2,579 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

365 members (1badf350, 1Longbow, 1lesfox, 160user, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 36 invisible), 2,183 guests, and 1,082 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,452
Posts18,528,948
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.