-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
With the intellectual input of rockschugger, there is now a � of brain at work between the 3 of you.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
whatever [bleep]

FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
With the intellectual input of rockschugger, there is now a � of brain at work among the 3 of you.

There..I fixed it for you. whistle whistle whistle

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by luv2safari
With the intellectual input of rockschugger, there is now a � of brain at work among the 3 of you.

There..I fixed it for you. whistle whistle whistle

Thank you. As I implied earlier, I really like gaming with people, but there is absolutely nothing more pitiful than a dumb person attempting to act smart.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Boy youz said a mouffull

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you can't address facts, you can rely on sympathy. That�s warming.

So pile. on one hand you make insinuations about stupidity, and then give thanks for having it pointed out that you and 2 of your buddies together add up to 1/2 a brain. I'm starting to admire your intellectual honesty.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We love you too, Dick.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
There is a much greater similarity between obama and cops; both like to assassinate citizens without due process.
Defending due process on this forum is going to get you labelled a liberal for sure. grin "Conservatives" here favor despotism, i.e., the absence of rule by law. Just remember that up is down, and black is white, and you'll start to fit right in here at the Fire.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
More spin. Ok one last time. Partial quotes are misleading especially in the context in which you used it.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you should be okay RA, TRH has your back on this one, that'll win them over to your side in a heartbeat.....give or take, lol

yep I'm beginning to see your point now.

facts it is

a guy is severely under the influence of medication, this we know to be a fact

he goes into a private biz that evidently doesn't allow the exercise of his 2nd amendment rights on their PRIVATE property

he flashes his piece while trying to perform some form of primate intercourse (that's monkey humping for you folks in flyover country) with some water bottles in a bag

he's confronted about it and asked to leave

does he leave? with the embarrasment that most of us would have that while carrying concealed, he breached concealment?

oh NO he has to argue with the guy while he's packing heat and his eyes look like two pizzholes in the snow

the cops are called by the now concerned Costco employees because there's an agitated armed man in their store that appears to be under the influence

he's met at the door by the cops and instructed to hit the floor

now he decides instead of doing that, I'll show the cops my gun, holster, cell phone or whatever (it doesn't seem to be a fact as to what was actually in his hand, but it is a fact he decided to show the cop something that had a gun drawn on him instead of hitting the floor as instructed)

he gets shot and killed for his actions, that's a fact

perhaps the cop woulda been smarter to take his chances and see if the guy wanted to shoot him or just show him a really cool new app he'd downloaded onto his Iphone?

you're trying to assert that the cops that frequent this board are trying to cover up for their fellow officer

you're gettin your azz handed to you because the facts don't support your assumptions and assertions.

so you tell at least 2 or 3 of the guys calling you on it that collectively they have 1/2 a brain?

dude, even if we take that assumption to be true, those guys with 1/2 a brain between them are making you look stupid (though admittedly you've hauled most of the water in that endeavor)

Only thing worse than a dirty or rogue cop, is a citizen that's so jaded he sees every cop that way.

they're human beings, from all stripes of life and they deal with a chitty job often. Much of their day is spent dealing with folks in the lower 20% morally.

put yourself in that cop's shoes for just one moment, you don't know this guy is a vet, that he's supposedly a good guy, all you know is you've been sent out on a call of an armed man that's agitated at the Costco store.

when you identify him, you tell him to hit the ground, instead he reaches for something in his pocket or waistband to show you

shoot or no shoot?

it's embarrassing for you what you've tried to make of this imo.

P.S. Hi back atcha Bobby, my apologies that guys like you and Mac and Lt. Powell have to deal with guys like this Dick A.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B3

Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (007FJ, 1lessdog, 160user, 22250rem, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 53 invisible), 2,143 guests, and 1,114 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,240
Posts18,504,578
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.