Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
bath salts is zombie food

(I didn't click the videos)

Something clever here.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I do bath salts all the time..........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just a way to service the druggies and stay one step ahead of the man.

1Minute
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
That $hit is bad news. A trooper friend of mine had to kill a dirtbag wacked out on that stuff. He took his mom hostage and attempted to burn her house down with them in it. He said he hit him with the first shot from the AR in the hip and the guy acted like nothing happened. The second one in the chest ended it.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
the Miami Beach 'cannibal' was on bath salts. Another story in today's news from Miami Beach is about another user. This one threatened to rape a three year girl in a public park. The guy was stark naked.
link to story
MIAMI (CBS4) � The drug that made headlines after the causeway cannibal case is back in the news again.

This time, North Miami Beach Police said a man believed to be on bath salts stripped nearly naked at a childrens playground and threatened a three-year-old girl with sexual advances.

Police said surviellance video shows Shane Shuyler stripping in the tot lot and then going very close to a three-year-old girl.

The girl�s mother told police that she and her daughter had entered the park at 20th Avenue and NE 168th street and were headed to the tot lot when they saw Schuyler lying on a park bench. The woman said the man was completely naked and his genitals were exposed.

She told police she tried to walk past the man, but said he stood up, exposed his genitals to the girl.

The police report said he told the child, �Come here little girl, I want to stick it in you.�

The woman fled her with daughter. The man never got close to them.

The bizarre incident unfolded in the tot lot that is located literally in the back yard of the North Miami Beach Police Department. Police arrested Shuyler and a detective in court said his behavior could be explained through a drug called bath salts.

�In his wallet was what appears to be bath salts,� said the detective. �Upon talking to him, he made some statements to me which led me to believe that he was cooling off in the fountain by the tot lot because he was hot; which is consistent with ingesting bath salts.�

Mothers bringing their children to the park Monday were alarmed to learn about the story.

�Its so scary, its very scary,� said Glorida Moutran, a mother of two young kids. �You would expect that it would be safe especially here like we said its next to a police station you would expect it would be safe.�

Sam......

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Not a soul would be interested in these new designer drugs (i.e., there would be zero market for developing and importing them) if the traditional drugs weren't criminal to purchase and use.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think that

1) This stuff is very bad news

and 2) I am glad that I just grabbed some Buffalo Bore +P+ 380 ammo in the classifieds here for my wifes P3AT!

3) I am keeping my 10mm loaded and ready at all times (but I was doing that anyway)

RE Crazy stuff that people do to escape thier realities, incuding this nasty stuff...

All are trying to fill a void or emptiness that can only be filled by a renewed and wholesome, active, restored relationship with God, thier creator, through a saving knowledge of and giving of one's life to Christ Jesus

You asked what I think, so there it is.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Your cluelessness never ceases to amaze. I'm sure kids in middle school and between the ages of 12-18 are interested in these drugs because they can't legally buy drugs. Your thinking hits the wall quite early in it's development.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bob,I beg to differ. These things are being used a lot because every druggie I ever saw was always looking for a bigger and better high. Wouldn't matter if drugs were legalized or not, they would still be going to the extremes. One half of their life is looking for a better feeling, the other half is looking to escape feeling at all. They would STILL be violent if that was the individuals proclivity. Except for the pot, drugs just tear away the veil over their true natures.

Last edited by EvilTwin; 06/13/12.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
IC B3

Q
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Q
safariman,

You hit the nail on the head with the ONLY answer for mankind.

Legalizing drugs does nothing more than make it easier for people to get it and makes the taxpayer a partaker in the drug trade. In other words we become the drug dealers. And that is not what I think people want to be.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

"It's not a matter of legislating morality; it's a question of whose morality gets legislated"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by safariman
I think that

1) This stuff is very bad news

and 2) I am glad that I just grabbed some Buffalo Bore +P+ 380 ammo in the classifieds here for my wifes P3AT!

3) I am keeping my 10mm loaded and ready at all times (but I was doing that anyway)

RE Crazy stuff that people do to escape thier realities, incuding this nasty stuff...

All are trying to fill a void or emptiness that can only be filled by a renewed and wholesome, active, restored relationship with God, thier creator, through a saving knowledge of and giving of one's life to Christ Jesus

You asked what I think, so there it is.

+10,000

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
-Thomas Jefferson
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It never ceases to amaze me what people are willing to put in their bodies.

I was watching a documentary awhile back about the decline of certain Native American tribes. In one segment there was a group of about 20 indians sitting in a shack and drinking hairspray. Hairspray!

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
There's no doubt in my mine at least, that having a Deity in one's life does help fill the void somewhat.

People also need hope that life in the future will be better than what they have now. Unfortunately, for way too many people the best life they will ever have is the life of a child at home. Everything goes south real fast after they become adults and have to leave home.

The Nation State and the system of management (government) that manages the needs of the Nation State and We the People has failed miserably and this has sucked all hope of a better future for our young people out of their souls. One needs a college education to gain mean full employment yet after college, if one is lucky, will get a job as a cashier somewhere with a $200,000+ education bill. For those who have placed their full faith in a system of management and political party rather than a Deity of some sort the future looks even more bleak. It�s no wonder that so many people have turned to extreme drugs to fill the void. It�s human nature to need something greater than ourselves to believe in and a challenge to make us feel a real worth in our lives. In other words, liberty and freedom.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Bob,I beg to differ. These things are being used a lot because every druggie I ever saw was always looking for a bigger and better high. Wouldn't matter if drugs were legalized or not, they would still be going to the extremes. One half of their life is looking for a better feeling, the other half is looking to escape feeling at all. They would STILL be violent if that was the individuals proclivity. Except for the pot, drugs just tear away the veil over their true natures.

Well put, Jim.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Not a soul would be interested in these new designer drugs (i.e., there would be zero market for developing and importing them) if the traditional drugs weren't criminal to purchase and use.

I beg to differ. LSD was about as designer as you can get and there was and is a market for it, just like meth.

Users as they develop a tolerance seek out stronger dosages or more powerful drugs. The high is more important than tomorrow.

There will always be room for stronger more distructive drugs just as there will always be those who are willing to make a profit on the pain and death that drugs create.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
laws don't do much to control human nature. Laws provide the framework for punishment but not for any meaningful control.
Folks that want to kill, do so. Folks that want to take drugs, do so. Folks that want to drink Big Gulp Sodas, do so.

American drug laws are among the worst public policy decisions ever made in any society. They do virtually nothing to handle the drug problem, yet they are the biggest contributer to crime in our history.

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
laws don't do much to control human nature. Laws provide the framework for punishment but not for any meaningful control.
Folks that want to kill, do so. Folks that want to take drugs, do so. Folks that want to drink Big Gulp Sodas, do so.

American drug laws are among the worst public policy decisions ever made in any society. They do virtually nothing to handle the drug problem, yet they are the biggest contributer to crime in our history.

Gull dang Sam, there is something we can agree on 100 percent. smile

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Gull dang Sam, there is something we can agree on 100 percent. smile

A study came out just last week saying 23% of high school seniors smoke pot and only 12% smoke tobacco.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, I'm off to take a bath, folks!
(groan)

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,128 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,034
Posts18,481,928
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.