Campfire Regular
Can you say Voter Fraud ???????????

Steve

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Undocumented aliens will have documentation to prove this? laugh

Easily done.

Elementary/Middle School/High School transcripts, its all electronic now, along with their photo from their school ID images. Vaccination records will be in there too.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And here I thought that immigration had laws, not policies. Silly me. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Read the comments below the story at:

http://nbcpolitics.msnbc.msn.com/_n...rtation-of-young-illegal-immigrants?lite

Big majority are saying "bad move", even those who clearly identify themselves as democrats (and lots are saying they won't vote for him again.

Could be a nice boost with the crowd who was undecided, but now seeing that Obama will do anything to end-run the legitimate system. smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We knew this was coming.

Hopefully they'll stick to their word (yeah right) and deport recent tresspassers and any with criminal record.

Also, we cannot really blame Obama for this. Romney or McCain would do the same and we all know it. If blame is to be placed it must include administrations all the way back to at least Carter, excluding NONE, because all are guilty of deliberately leaving the border wide open and inviting everybody from everywhere in the world to come right on in..... and get on welfare.

Course, if you're a productive individual from most any country, especially european ones, you're not welcome. Take your skills and talents and wealth elsewhere, we want more welfare recipients and criminal types who will most probably vote for the democrats communists.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

IC B2

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
congress is becoming as useless as tits on a boarhog. the prez and the State Governors are about the only ones running anything now, and they're against each other.

could save a lot of money if we did away with congress, just leave it to the prez and the governors.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I imagine Rush is going to tear into this subject today,..fan the flames quite a bit.

Rush will be live [b][color:#3333FF]HERE,[/color][/b] in 52 minutes...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Some comments from MSN

As a life-long Democrat, this pronouncement to be a despicable act of subversion of federal law, rank pandering, and a patent violation of executive authority. Rewards for immigration lawbreaking and special treatment that is granted (sans Congressional approval) incident to immigration lawbreaking will backfire stupendously in Election 2012!

Thats it, I am done with Obama !

way to buy a few million votes..

Nevermind the law, it is an inconvenience anyway..

etc, etc, etc...

He just keeps pissing off the majority to buy a few votes from the minorities.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Undocumented aliens will have documentation to prove this? laugh

Easily done.

Elementary/Middle School/High School transcripts, its all electronic now, along with their photo from their school ID images. Vaccination records will be in there too.

Birdwatcher

But the aliens will not have to present the documents. LE will be required to subpoena them upon probable cause. The Feds, as everyone knows will not be enforcing this on an individual basis as they've been looking the other way for some time now.

However, this will prevent local agencies from taking any actions due to making the simple now a time consuming manpower taxing endeavor.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
But the aliens will not have to present the documents. LE will be required to subpoena them upon probable cause. The Feds, as everyone knows will not be enforcing this on an individual basis as they've been looking the other way for some time now.

Good points, they would have to be actually facing deportation to need those documents in the first place.

I will observe that, most often, when checked by the Border Patrol, all my wife and I have been asked most times is a simple "Where are you from?" or some such, they just want to hear you speak.

All the kids I have known in this category spoke English like an American.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Ain't calculated to earn me points around here I know, but I got mixed feelings on this one.

There ain't that many but I've known kids like this. American as all get-out so far as you can tell, but they ain't.

Not recalling any that I had with "13" tattoos either.

Comes as a shock to learn why they ain't going on to college.

Were up to me I'd say make 'em earn it; the military or some other form of service.

Birdwatcher

We don't need a big batch of people with no heritage regarding this country, no sense of it and no loyalty to it, in our military.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Why we educate folks that are here illegally is BEYOND me. As are many things.

The country isn't supposed to be a free for all. It makes all my ancestors worked hard for go down the tubes and be irrelevant.

Still its the best country to be in at this point.

What I don't get is how do they say the illegals(hmmm... does that mean we don't need to fight over the 2nd anymore eitehr, I mean if you aren't worried about somethign thats PROVEN to be wrong, why would you worry about a lil ol gun that MIGHT, if its the one out of 100K or so, be used in a crime?) are not criminals if they don't have a record?
How many crimes are committed that dont' get caught? Even if you ask criminals... they'll tell you they rarely get caught and then the punishment isn't bad enough to worry about.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by (AP)

illegal immigrants who came to the U.S. as children and have since led law-abiding lives.

Todays journalism at its finest. "Law abiding illegals"

Do it today. Tomorrow there may be a law against it.
NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think this whole thing is a ruse. Those that vote for Obama will vote for him anyway. This revelation doesn't change a thing and I don't think he'll pick up any votes because of it.

I think it's a trap for Romney. They're hoping he'll have a knee jerk reaction and come across as anti-Mexican.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
BArry needs all the democratic voters he can dig up
Litterally !

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
THIS IS JUST PAYBACK TO THE UNIONS FOR THE DEMOCRATIC DEBACLE IN wISCONSIN. BARRY HAS CREATED MORE COMPETITION FOR LOW WAGE JOBS THAT, IN THE OLD DAYS, WERE BENEATH UNION MEMBERS. GUESS WHAT, WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY AND ABOUT TO LOSE THE HOUSE YOU NEVER COULD AFFORD ANY JOB LOOKS PRETTY DARN GOOD.

Terry

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
I think this whole thing is a ruse. Those that vote for Obama will vote for him anyway. This revelation doesn't change a thing and I don't think he'll pick up any votes because of it.

I think it's a trap for Romney. They're hoping he'll have a knee jerk reaction and come across as anti-Mexican.

Good point. Romney can loose points by either stance he takes. If he opposes it he looks anti-Mex and will be made out to be a deplorable racist. If he voices support he loses those who want stronger enforcement and tighter borders.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by bluesman
THIS IS JUST PAYBACK TO THE UNIONS FOR THE DEMOCRATIC DEBACLE IN wISCONSIN.

I think this will more union support. The unions have always sought their base on the marginalized and labor intensive jobs. The unions will see this as a possible expansion of their base in the future.

They could care less if the dues come from American citizens or illegals.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Also, we cannot really blame Obama for this. Romney or McCain would do the same and we all know it.

Bull [bleep]!

I can and do blame 0bama because he did it. The others might, but 0bama did it. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I am horrified but not surprised.

November elections needs to work out for conservatives �

May be our last chance

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

116 members (1OntarioJim, 6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, Amos63, 8 invisible), 1,501 guests, and 873 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,371
Posts18,488,327
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.