Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
beyondclothing.com/

Looking for some feedback. I have tried calling several times but have never been able to get a "live body" on the phone. I'm 6'5" and weigh 260 lbs, I have tried Sitka and Kuiu pants and they fit in but the inseams are all several inches short, even the talls, hence the custom route. Anybody?

GB1

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I have a second-hand Beyond jacket that I like very much. The construction and quality is excellent. I'd buy another one, even at full price.

Scott

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
They are good but be prepared to wait 5+ weeks if you can get them on the phone. Have you tried to email them?

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
They are impossible to get on the phone, when you do they are helpful. There quality is very good. If you have problems getting fit there stuff will fit you. You do pay for the custum work but that should not be a surprise. I sent them some camo material I ordered from some one else and had them make me stuff without looking at the material. Well when I got it the material was not what I thought I ordered. Totally my fault, the product fit great. They do charge you the same price even if you sent them material. I wanted to order another product from them and they offered me a very good discount. They did not have to do that for my screw up. Both garments fit great and work great

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Thanks guys. Blackwidow, I just emailed a catalogue request.

IC B2

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
I have had similar issues finding pants until I found www.outaware.com

customized clothing and the prices were good. I've had a pair of the fleece pants for five year and they have held up great.

Originally Posted by Tally_Ho
beyondclothing.com/

Looking for some feedback. I have tried calling several times but have never been able to get a "live body" on the phone. I'm 6'5" and weigh 260 lbs, I have tried Sitka and Kuiu pants and they fit in but the inseams are all several inches short, even the talls, hence the custom route. Anybody?

C
CWD Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
[quote=larch]I have had similar issues finding pants until I found www.outaware.com

customized clothing and the prices were good. I've had a pair of the fleece pants for five year and they have held up great.

Larch-.
Thanks for the info. That company looks interesting

RLTW
NRA Benefactor Member
L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
I have been happy with outaware.

If you are interested in Beyond clothing I have a pair of fleece/ballistic nylon pants that they made for me. They are new and hanging in the closet. Wouldn't mind selling them........I'm 6'7" and and was around 260 when I had them made.

Originally Posted by CWD
[quote=larch]I have had similar issues finding pants until I found www.outaware.com

Larch-.
Thanks for the info. That company looks interesting

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Larch, I found Outa Ware on-line as well. Looks like a great option too, thanks!

S
S
I still recommend KUIU, they don't do custom alterations but they work with Rainy Pass who carries their fabric and they can probably make the pants longer for you. Also, a lot of my friends were able to take out the seam and make the attack pants longer.

Rainy Pass Repair, Inc.
4415 Stone Way North
Seattle, WA 98103
888-RIP-STOP (747-7867),206-523-8135 or email us at repairrainypass.com

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Tally_Ho
Thanks guys. Blackwidow, I just emailed a catalogue request.

I have their catalog it is not what you think:) They have some great features.

S
S
I prefer KUIU
www.kuiu.com
available only online, and you have to pre-order most stuff, its highly technical special made gear, but it is priced well since it is sold wholesale pricing.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

134 members (Angus55, 160user, 257 roberts, alwaysoutdoors, 35, 10ring1, 14 invisible), 1,520 guests, and 896 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,209
Posts18,503,892
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.