-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not worried, just curious and find it a little odd. No big deal, though. Whatever makes your hackles rise. I am glad that he is getting put away now.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I never said I wasn't odd. smile

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Too bad that the rest of the Penn State staff who knew it was happening but did nothing will never be prosecuted.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As am I, in different ways. (See tattoo's etc.) <G>

Am glad that the predator known as Uncle Jerry will prey on young boys no more.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They don't have an allowable penalty to match that crime. Hope he runs into Bubba in the big house and gets his in return for bad Karma.

NRA Lifetime Member
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There will be another trial with charges of molesting his son and one other person.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
His wife should have been on trial as an accessory, the old witch knew damn well about his little boy fetish and did nothing.

evidently she has retained a criminal attorney. She might well wind up in the docket herself.

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by okok
Let's hope he kills himself, or someone kills him.

He's probably on suicide watch.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ConradCA
There will be another trial with charges of molesting his son and one other person.

It won't be necessary unless the victims need to do it for some kind of therapy.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

He's probably on suicide watch.

They should give him some rope and watch him use it...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I would think the wife knew and should be held accountable.

I just can't figure the dude that saw him in the shower with the boy years back. Why any man who would even call himself a man would allow that to happen without at least an attempt to stop the assault is just beyond me. Was he worried about his job maybe? Jeepers.....

That fella and all the others at Penn State who did nothing to stop this monster oughta be held accountable here in this world. I'm guessing the ultimate judge will hold them accountable in the next. Joe Pa may have had that talk already.

Black Cows Matter!
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by muleshoe
I would think the wife knew and should be held accountable.

I just can't figure the dude that saw him in the shower with the boy years back. Why any man who would even call himself a man would allow that to happen without at least an attempt to stop the assault is just beyond me. Was he worried about his job maybe? Jeepers.....

That fella and all the others at Penn State who did nothing to stop this monster oughta be held accountable here in this world. I'm guessing the ultimate judge will hold them accountable in the next. Joe Pa may have had that talk already.

Glad to hear of the guilty verdict - may he sit in prison and be someone's "wife"!

I agree that this wife knew something (no one can be that blind) and I wish she would be charged with something, but I doubt it will happen. She'd just claim ignorance, UNLESS one of the adopted sons could testify that she knew what was going on.

Even then, prosecution might be elusive as the State of Pedefelia (or is it Pennsylvania?) wants to put this behind them.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

No, that would be the easy way out. He needs to sit in prison with several "bubbas" using him as he used the kids - let's now he judge doesn't give him a big jar of Vaseline!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (160user, 270cowboy, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 67 invisible), 2,540 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,088
Posts18,482,895
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.