OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D

GB1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
It appears the good old USofA is now a part of history. It's illegal for them to be here but not to work here. I thought years ago we had made national laws against hiring illegals.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Tis sad that the congress will not do their job and enforce the laws

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They want do their job because they need the Illegal Vote to stay in power, both Dem's and Rep's

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TBREW401

Congress does not enforce laws..

Guess who does / should / must

The executive branch

Very sad

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They confirmed the most important aspect. Now when the Feds are presented with a bunch of illegal aliens and they refuse to prosecute/deport, it's all on them.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"They confirmed the most important aspect."

Absolutely, .....this is in NO way the 'Defeat' that it's being made out to be,....

The 'RAZA Rights' sector is in full blown Chit Attack Mode.

.....works for me.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As soon as they ask someone for proof they aren't Illegal there will be a Law Suit Filed and the part the SC upheld will be back in court again.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
They confirmed the most important aspect. Now when the Feds are presented with a bunch of illegal aliens and they refuse to prosecute/deport, it's all on them.

That'll enable to States to bring suit against the Feds for not doing their jobs.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yep much better than all being struck down. Now AZ can flood ICE with a whole bunch of illegals that they find.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

that would be the executive branch's job....Congress has no way to enforce the laws it passes. and as long as Obama controls the executive branch there will be no attempt to do anything that might upset the Mexican vote he's counting on.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Now SIC'em Sheriff Joe

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

that would be the executive branch's job....Congress has no way to enforce the laws it passes. and as long as Obama controls the executive branch there will be no attempt to do anything that might upset the Mexican vote he's counting on.

And one thing that McRomney is working feverishly to obtain is the mexican vote.

It sucks, but it is what it is.
I almost hate to admit it... but right now America needs it and he can, and probably will, secure the majority of beans to be counted by the bean counters.

Like I say, it sucks.
Another thing that sucks is ABO is 100% correct.
My cat's still on the campaign trail, though..... so this in no wise should suggest that I've given up hope.

smile

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey Steve, speaking of executive branch enforcement, or lack thereof, don't you love the way Scalia slammed Obama?

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's two parts of the SC decision that I agree with. The rest of it I'm still undecided on.

1. Checking the immigration status of people that are arrested.

2. The ruling that it's not against the law to walk down the street without an ID. (that's waaaay too big brotherish)

When I glanced over the rulings it appears the SC has set well defined boundaries on what's constitutional and what's not.

Maybe this will help define new and tougher laws on immigration.

G
gbp Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
the feds are playing tit for tat

""Obama administration says in the wake of the Supreme Court ruling on Arizona's immigration law that it is suspending a program that allowed local authorities to partner with the federal government on immigration checks

More headlines from FoxNews.com:
http://www.foxnews.com/

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The SC decision on the AZ law is a travesty. Yes, AZ can check immigration status. But then what? The Feds won't take illegals.

Time for street justice?

Islam is a terrorist organization.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Steve NO, you are correct, my mistake.

But, congress has done nothing about immigration reform.
That is their job--

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (06hunter59, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 21, 160user, 1Longbow, 60 invisible), 2,005 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,270
Posts18,525,479
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.