-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I suppose I should have expected the responses given by the TINY number of members who believe they are the site owners.

I reported the facts including the numerous documented lies, especially those of Bricktop and Fosty. None were refuted, The Bricktop trip was a lie, (and yes there was snow out where Mr. Root lives), the photos were all lies, (Bricktop's and Fosty's), the claims of non-ownership of guns were lies, the big Pinedale Campfire was a lie, The booking of rooms at "OUR" (that was quote, you idiot) Best Western was a lie, the claim of talking to gun club members (the liar cannot even identify which gun club and whom he spoke with) was a lie, The "checking out of Mr. Root in Rochester NY was a lie, the misrepresentation of Mr. Root's USAF service was a lie, the claim that any of you hold Mr. Root's DD 214 is a lie (he explained to me how one obtains one's own), the representaion that any of you have anything to do with the 28th division is a lie and dishonors those who served and sacrificed.
Mr. Root also told me this dishonoring of the 28th Div (PANG) which served in the recent Middle east wars, has been reported to the 28th. I imagine that if any of the liars using the division patch would NOT want to meet up with real 28th men and women who stood in the face of death.

I suppose I would say what is happening is that a very small group of site members are engaging in a continuing pattern of deceit to use Obama like attacks to destroy another members (and so I am told many before him as well) where the focus of the slander has nothing to do with verified facts rather just an (as 22 WRF points out) argumentum ad hominum. It is also noteworthy that these "men" play at being tough guys but are scared to reveal who they are or where they live (or lie about it as none live in Pinedale.) Mr. Root also commented to me that it reminded him of being back in grade school where there were always a few playground bully boys who were real tough until confronted face to face and "handled". It's dead on as these "men" are acting the same way regardless of their age.

Clearly, the thread is only being followed by the "gang", 22 WRF and me. The mature serious site members are avoiding it, as well as most posts from the gang, like the plague.

In any case with God's help, I'll be on a free guided Antelope hunt in Wyoming, while the tiny group of nasty "men" will be chasing around the site trying to find Mr. Root to continue their immature posting, lies and frankly silly behavior.

The facts are clear for anyone of normal intelligence and an open mind.
Until any of the lies can be documented with verified information, they remain what they are, lies by bitter little men, not worthy of further discussion.

Last edited by twister999; 07/03/12.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Read the link I post and see if Larry/you lied about me.

As usual when Larry/you are confronted with facts you just ignore them.

I'll gladly post the emails Larry/you sent to me where he threatens me with the Castle Doctrine and his dogs. After inviting me to Pinedale himself.

I'll gladly post the thread where Larry/you gave the names and addresses of my extended family.

What Larry/you cannot do is post a single shred of evidence showing that I ever threatened him in any way.

Ignore the facts Larry, that's what you do.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Man, you sure do have a lot of intimate, detailed knowledge about "Mr. Root" to not BE ole Larry, himself...

DF

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
NSAQAM, you can make up anything you wish or publish what you believe to be true. I cannot address YOUR claims, perhaps if you wish to discuss them you should contact Mr. Root directly ? I don't think he ever gathered a group of people and announced that the gang was coming to any of your homes to attempt to intimidate you. Right ? (Of course not, because none have you revealed where you hide out, (Unlike Bricktop who published over and over BOTH Mr. Root's WY & FL home addresses and phone numbers)(He also made threatening calls to Mr. Root in Fl which are recorded and have a police case file open on them) I really left out a lot of information I have in the interest of brevity.

You will note that in my narrative I didn't get into the death threats by one current and one ex member who are not active members of the gang.

Neither you nor the other gang members have been able to refute any of the proven lies. You just want to change the subject. I'm sure 22 WRF could tell you why that is not allowed in a courtroom.

The facts are the gang lies and you are not and never have been nor had anything to do with the 28th Division. So why are YOU being a liar about it ? What is the reason.
Answer the direct question, don't change the subject.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My Uncle Dick served in the 28th.

That is just as much justification as you had for displaying it when you were in your Intertherm guise.

The fact that it pisses you off merely gladdens my heart.

I am right now contacting Mr. Root directly because you are he. Of that there can be no doubt.

And I don't have to make up anything because everything I posted above is true. I'm not the one who did all those things you are Larry. And you know it!
You'll never admit it even when presented with the actual details because you are nothing more than a habitual liar, thief, braggart, and cheat.
You are pathetic in the extreme and deserve every bit of scorn heaped upon you.

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BTW, I'd love to meet any member of the 28th. I'd buy them a drink and ask them to record an oral history.

Please put them in touch with me.

My telephone number is, (218) 628-0543 and as you know Larry my name is Ken.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
NSAQAM, probably just another lie. Send me you "uncle's" name, dates of service, rank, MOS, unit designation, service number and I'll pass it along to Mr. Root whose friend, the unit historian will check it out.

Funny how you had NO interest in the 28th until it became yet another way to attempt to intimidate Mr. Root. He told me about your illustrious Navy service and what your former C.O. had to say about you "enhancing" your importance. Another interesting tidbit left out of the narrative post.

The more you post, the more clear it becomes that Mr. Root and 22WRF have you and your gang pretty well pegged.

The best part is that you and the gang can pursue your empty threats until the end of time and it will have about as much effect as pizzing off the Golden Gate bridge.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I suppose the inbred idiot from Cajun Pawn Stars has attached himself to you unless he otherwise busy at family reunions trying to score a date.

I suppose I have to compliment you on assembling a group that represent the worst of the worst on the site as your mouthpieces.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Deny any culpability and lie about what you've done and said.

That's what you do best Larry.

A pathetic pseudo man is all you are and all you ever will be.

If you're not Larry (and I know you are) then ask him to refute even one bit of what I posted about his postings and emails. If he says they didn't happen then he's lying to you too.

You won't have to go far to contact him though as he's one of the demons residing in your diseased head.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Won't be long until your twister999 handle is rolled into your original handle of Oldman1942.

They always are.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I find it amusing that Larry wishes to continue this farce of pretending to be someone else.

Especially so when "Interthem", "simivalley", and now "twister999" have utilized the same IP address 173.245.64.83

Larry has bragged on the open Forum, as well in PM that he has a son that is in IT, and he can spoof his IP, or connect through a proxy server through his son's IT company in California.

Keep spinning oldmantrannydouche. The humor you provide (unintentionally no doubt) is priceless.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You want really funny google that I.P. address and see how many websites have banned it for hacking, trolling, etc.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
You want really funny google that I.P. address and see how many websites have banned it for hacking, trolling, etc.

You mean, ole Larry's got a "rap sheet"?

DF

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"The community condemns Mr. Root for his behavior and his lack of respect for the wishes of Mr. Bin."

The community? How many folks are on this site? How many are here on this thread? It appears to me that a few people who seem to be very well acquanited with each other have decided to make this whole thing an issue.

It also seems to me, based on evidence I have, that Mr. Bin pretty much allows, as many have said, "community policing". So, as I have eluded to before, if a bunch of folks get together and don't like the way somebody posts they can "community police" the guy right off the site by just contacting the owner and saying throw the guy out. Pretty damn subjective to me, but it appears that is what happened here.

What exactly has Larry Root done. Maybe offended some folks. But then folks have offended other folks as well. What else has he done. Called people on the carpet for things he thought weren't true. But then folks have called people on the carpet for things they thought weren't true either.

Once again, from all that I have read, there may be a Larry Root, but from the responses I have seen Larry Root is different guys because the way his repy posts are written one can tell that they are not written by the same guy.

So people are chasing ghosts. If he is left alone he will leave you alone.

By the way Ed, you don't get to say this is not an ad hominem attack and then make one anyway. What I do for work has no more relevance here that what you do for work.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
When oldman1942 he proved himself worthy of "ignore" I adjusted my settings accordingly. Since then he has had things to say that seemed to be a worthwhile contribution and I haven't ignored his latter iterations.

It does seem pretty clear that he revisits the place with different user names though. It seems a bit ludicrous to think that this guy isn't him, but the whole thing... both sides I mean... seem ludicrous to me.

I guess we all do with our time what we will. I've never understood this online hunt nor the idea of continually revisiting under a new screen name a place where you've been ejected, but hey whatever.

What does this all have to do with single shots again?

Just sayin'.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"What does this all have to do with single shots again?

Just sayin'."

EXACTLY!!!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So people are chasing ghosts. If he is left alone he will leave you alone.

tried that, completely ignored him and any posts involving him for about 6 weeks than out of the blue he pms me on a rant fit for someone in a padded room that truly i could no make heads or tails of......the man is mentally ill and for someone that keeps showing up on threads with him the fact that you cannot see this really brings your mental abilities into doubt....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The sheer lunacy and mind boggling incoherent rants that escapes from Larry's trembling fingers upon his keyboard is insane and so far fetched and of such volume, that he can't even begin to remember half the stupid crap he's posted. crazy

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Kevin,

I think I have you pegged now. You are just another attention whore. One who is now on ignore.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Poor old Fosty, he get nailed to the wall on his faked photographs of his phantom visit to Pinedale, just like the other liar Bricktop and all he can do is come up with some SWAG IP address in Amite, Louisiana that he claims "the ghost" is using. DUH, by his own admission person of whom they are so scared lives in FL and WY. Guess he made a special side trip(s) to LA to post here. That is so funny it needs no amplification! All he can do is send "hit and run" PMs. Never figured that I or Mr. Root were that frightening.

It has become clear as glass that this TINY group of prepubescent boys cannot address the truth when it hits them right between the eyes.

They do what every habitual liar does, trying to change the topic at hand or attacking the person from who they have heard the ugly truth.

NSAQAM slipped up again, bragging how he will get me now banned. Guess we know who Mr. Bin answers to. Problem is "Ken" that in our long conversation, Mr. Root turned me on to some friends who know how to be on the site whenever and where ever, so enjoy your momentary "victory" (that no one except you cares about).
As with other former members he has had banned because they failed to kowtow to him, he can add Twister to his coup stick. Problem is that you will have abused another member whom has done nothing to merit banning. He will, as many of the others you have banned are/will be back on the site and your gang has no idea whom they are. You keep chasing your tails for no intelligent reason other than a real problem with "domination or else".

WRF has the simple solution: just ignore the ghost. After reading 100s of bundled posts based on the names you provided, I was hard put to find any example where he used threats of violence, intimidation, lies beyond count or the most foul mouthed rants ever seen on any site I have visited. You "boys" on the other hand do it all the time. I found the "ghost(s) buying a lot of items from both vendors and other members, providing accurate information on numerous subjects and generally trying to assist rather than run down other members (which is your stock in trade).

Funny how anyone who has any facts or opinions that run counter to the "gangs" vast knowledge are called all sorts of name that would never happen in person.

They proudly wear the badge of the Internet coward: Talk big with no facts and never be willing to back up what you say with action. (Bricktop's $10,000 welched on bet being the best example to date)

The gang through NSAQAM's manipulation of banning people may be able to annoy others (briefly) but he and the gang do not control the site. Most members just have tuned them out and are going about their business affected about as much as a Brown Bear by a "skeeter".

They were faced with the hard facts and truth about their conduct. They just couldn't handle it and like any despot can only react by trying to destroy the enemies list. Worked well for Nixon, there may be a lesson there.

What they just dont get is that there is now a whole subculture on the site operating by PMs, emails or activity on sites run by adults. Mr. Root told me about his and his friends numerous purchases, sales and swaps on the site which are totally unknown by the gang. The adults on the site are in a big room and the gang is in another one that is soundproofed and locked from the outside.

Keep at it. In my short tenure here I have certainly had an education that might lead one to believe that there are quite a few people who should not be armed, rather in a special care facility.

Enjoy you "special place", most of us have real lives.

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (06hunter59, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 21, 160user, 1Longbow, 59 invisible), 1,993 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,270
Posts18,525,479
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.