Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
" It's up to $100 worth of firearms parts- stock, trigger, etc, and I believe that is being raised to $500."

Jordan,
That would be a welcome change.Where did you hear that?

Glenn

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Bud Gills
...So whats wrong with CGN?? Its a good site.

Did I say that there was something wrong with it?

The question was, are there any places to buy blanks for a descent price in Canada? I provided two links, obviating the need to bother with CGN.

I'm smelling teen spirit!

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I'm not certain just what you mean by 'teen spirit' ?
Another source for barrel blanks might be Bevan King @ Pouce Coupe BC, that is if he hasn't retired yet.
he turns out an excellent barrel, but he is getting on in years.... like the rest of us..

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GlennKelley
" It's up to $100 worth of firearms parts- stock, trigger, etc, and I believe that is being raised to $500."

Jordan,
That would be a welcome change.Where did you hear that?

Glenn

From a reputable source on CGN grin

IIRC the poster quoted a news article that spoke about it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In Ontario MeLennan supplies many fine barrels. I have one in 6mm Rem. on my 40X.

Jim

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
May be going to Spokane next weekend. Anyone know where I can get an up to date list of what we can't bring back? Or maybe I should ask what we can bring back? Do I check with the US state department?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bud Gills
I'm not certain just what you mean by 'teen spirit' ?
Another source for barrel blanks might be Bevan King @ Pouce Coupe BC, that is if he hasn't retired yet.
he turns out an excellent barrel, but he is getting on in years.... like the rest of us..

he's pretty much out of it now ,unless you are a very good friend

norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

What's laughable in this affair is, while the US control canadian civilians and forbid export of a barrel or a box of ammo, the CIA (where can you find intelligence in this office)manage the fueling of syrian rebels with tons of firearms including heavy machine guns, rocket launchers, anti tank missiles, paid by the most islamic countries in the world the [bleep] Saudi and Qatar. One of these CIA operator explained discretly in Europe that, they control everything so these weapons don't go other parts of the world...A joke, the worst is, i'm sure, he believed what he told! Remind me the Stinger story in Afgha in 1990s...

So while law abiding canadians, members of Alena countries and from a country who send young men fighting and dying in Afghanistan, can't bring back any scope (tactical one!!) or barrel to their home, the State Department and agencies flood the middle east islamic groups with military weapons. A very good joke for Europe and Africa! And America too via the cartel organisations!

We are walking on our heads, and if not for being so tragic, i would laugh for hours when reading such feats...

Good luck guys, lived for sometime in Canada. Miss that country so much.

Dom

Experience is a lantern, carried in our back, only lightening already walked path. (Confucius)
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Survived getting back into Canada without getting pulled over by DHS.

Didn't tempt fate either though. No ammo, no gun parts, no optics, no reloading components came back with me.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

397 members (1Longbow, 163bc, 1lesfox, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 37 invisible), 2,817 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,651
Posts18,533,818
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.