Hop To
#6675525 07/11/12
M
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
It's said Jesse Jackson, Jr is suffering from a "mood disorder"
When I have a mood disorder, my wife says I'm just being an a$$hole! Can I have a month of paid vacation?
Mark

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Depending on the source, he either had a nervous breakdown or tried to 'off himself'. I guess that might be a 'mood disorder' if you wanna call it that.

Check with your insurance carrier, maybe being an azzhole is covered under your insurance as well, I'm sure it's gotta be there for the Congressional policies............

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
just another celebrity addicted to drugs and alcohol. Maybe he thinks the Feds can't touch him if he is in rehab?

Sam......

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Agreed. He's in detox.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
That [bleep] aint dead yet? cry

Gunner

Trump Won!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
latest report says he is being treated for 'a mood disorder'. Hey, they have no reason to lie about it, right?
link to story
The Jesse Jackson Jr. camp Wednesday night released only the barest of details of the congressman�s purported illness.

�The congressman is receiving intensive medical treatment at a residential treatment facility for a mood disorder,� says a statement attributed to Jackson�s doctor. �He is responding positively to treatment��

The congressman�s office quickly added, �The rumors about him being treated for alcohol or substance abuse are not true.�

But a family friend tells NBC News tonight that the congressman�s problems run much deeper. That he has severe clinical depression, a drinking problem or a problem with alcohol with treatment at a facility in Arizona.

Earlier Wednesday NBC News reported that missing Illinois Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. had been found.

Andrea Mitchell reported that sources told her the 2nd District Congressman reportedly has been In Arizona receiving treatment for alcoholism.

Jackson Jr. went on hiatus from congress a month ago, on June 10, and his office released a statement nearly two weeks after that saying he was being treated at an undisclosed location for exhaustion.

Following the NBC News report, Jackson Jr. spokesman Rick Bryant said the information was not 100% correct.

Bryant said he was not being treated for substance abuse, but didn't dispute other specifics of the report.

"Information regarding the congressman's treatment is protected by federal law under the privacy provisions of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 ("HIPAA"). The name of the attending physician and treatment center will not be disclosed in order to protect his continuing privacy. His physician makes the following statement: 'The congressman is receiving intensive medical treatment at a residential treatment facility for a mood disorder. He is responding well.'"

This is the first information as to his whereabouts since the office issued that statement.

Jackson's wife, Sandi, a Chicago alderman, also told NBC Chicago that Jackson Jr. was not in rehab but would not elaborate.

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/war...m-Addiction-162131135.html#ixzz20PHt6xK5

Sam......

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
That rotten apple didn't fall too far from the tree.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
An interesting column in today's Chicago Tribune:
John Kass

"The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubt" Bertrand Russell

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
"mood disorder"

jeezuss....

Maybe he was suddenly aware of his "color disorder"?

I know what to do, lets kill whitey.

default answer for "*fill in the blank with any word* disorder"

Something clever here.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Borealis Bob
An interesting column in today's Chicago Tribune:
John Kass

dang Bob, that op piece is a serious slap down for the Jacksons !

Sam......

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If I understand correctly, he has been on a secret undercover mission since late May attempting to find out who issues paychecks to his father.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
then he is on a thankless mission. Jessie Sr does no work, and gets no paycheck.
He DOES manage to rake in a ton of money though. Lots of that is taxpayer money, and even more comes from his extortion racket. Still more comes from little old black ladies that send him donations, which they can ill afford.
There has to be a special place in Hell for folks like 'Action Jackson', master race baiter.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The congressman is receiving intensive medical treatment at a residential treatment facility for a mood disorder,�........in other words "my pu*sy hurts".......

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by mark shubert
It's said Jesse Jackson, Jr is suffering from a "mood disorder"
When I have a mood disorder, my wife says I'm just being an a$$hole! Can I have a month of paid vacation?
Mark

mark shubert,

As the many cops who post here will assuredly recognize, Junior's symptoms appear to be caused by drug abuse. But maybe not.

BTW, when I read he was going to AZ for treatment, it heightened my suspicions. Isn't there a facility in AZ where the rich & famous go to get cleaned? If we knew the facility we could deduce the cause of his mood disorder. Based upon my experience, his mood disorder appears symptomatic of substance abuse. And again, maybe not.

Take care,

R

Last edited by Raisuli; 07/12/12.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He likes him sum krack kokaine

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by northern_dave
"mood disorder"

jeezuss....

Maybe he was suddenly aware of his "color disorder"?

I know what to do, lets kill whitey.

default answer for "*fill in the blank with any word* disorder"

TFF! and sarily...true.

Camp is where you make it.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
If drug addicts and criminals were not allowed to serve in Congress, how many members of the Congressional Black Caucus would there be?

West.... any others?

[Linked Image]

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
mood disorder ian residential care facility? not hardly Try again jesse Admit it you are
a drunk!

ML

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all my gear for what I said I paid for it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He wouldn't be depressed if he would keep his pecker in his pants while at work and not get caught

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by bea175
He wouldn't be depressed if he would keep his pecker in his pants while at work and not get caught

YEAH, YEAH, just like little jimmy hendrix...........WHERE ALL DA WHITE WIMMEN, WHERE ALL DA WHITE WIMMEN sick

Gunner

Trump Won!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (219DW, 160user, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 67 invisible), 2,375 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,187
Posts18,503,347
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.