Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Everything about this is strange, especially the timing of it.....

Exactly. I Do not and will never believe in coincidence.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They're going to make a big deal about how much ammo he had...

[b][color:#3333FF]Link...![/color][/b]

Suspected Colorado movie theater gunman James Holmes purchased four guns at local shops and more than 6,000 rounds of ammunition on the Internet in the past 60 days, Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates told a news conference this evening.

"All the ammunition he possessed, he possessed legally, all the weapons he possessed, he possessed legally, all the clips he possessed, he possessed legally," an emotional Oates said.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Damn! I was beginning to think I was the only one who could any longer perceive the obvious. Thank you.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

"All the ammunition he possessed, he possessed legally, all the weapons he possessed, he possessed legally, all the clips he possessed, he possessed legally," an emotional Oates said.[/i]

That has the sound of a nail being driven into our coffin...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ingwe

"All the ammunition he possessed, he possessed legally, all the weapons he possessed, he possessed legally, all the clips he possessed, he possessed legally," an emotional Oates said.[/i]

That has the sound of a nail being driven into our coffin...
That was precisely his intention for saying it like that.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Yea.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
oh you know the politicians, especially Democrats, are going to milk this for all the mileage, all the new laws and all the taxes they can possibly get out of this incident..

if the shooter had been a minority they would be playing him for a 'victim of society'.. but since he is white, they are going to try to link him to every conservative group on the planet...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Exactly. Of course, if someone--say a defense attorney--requested blood samples from shooter be saved to check for oddball drugs not available to the public, that someone might have an accident or disappear. This was planned, and not necessarily by the shooter.

[Linked Image] Steve

"He wins the most, who honor saves. Success is not the test"--Ryan

Blog: http://www.baitshopboyz.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=71
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm starting to wonder if this will have any security implications in any place that people gather. Think DHS and airports.

Maybe not now but in the future.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by SteveG
This was planned, and not necessarily by the shooter.

Shades of Timothy McVeigh???

Ooops! Did I actually say that on the innanet? shocked

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I watched the coverage for awhile this morning.

Even Fox was shrill "He had no hunting license (for humans?), he was not a member of the military (they can't have guns in CONUS unless they're Muslims anyways, right?), how did he get these weapons?"

Such stoopid [bleep].

I (and a lot of other LEOs and citizens worth their salt) wish I coulda been there for those people early this morning. I wish anybody there would/could have stood up for them.

That little smirking piece of [bleep] would be dead and a few more people would be alive today.

Think I'm going to The Outpost Armory first thing in the morning and hope they have a Surefire 60-rd. mag left in stock. I owe it to Thomas Jefferson, Geo. Washington and Ben Franklin to go get me at least one.

Last edited by ColdCase1984; 07/20/12.

�When in doubt, I whip it out.� Uncle Ted
[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Yes you did! I hope you are wearing your foil thong.

I sure hope they don't go after internet ammo and component sales.

The chief also stated he had powder in his apartment. I would assume gunpowder and not baby or baking powder.

We are going to get attacked big on this I fear. Romney being the good GOP member will try to please the "moderates" and embrace "reasonable" gun control laws.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
They're going to make a big deal about how much ammo he had...

[b][color:#3333FF]Link...![/color][/b]

Suspected Colorado movie theater gunman James Holmes purchased four guns at local shops and more than 6,000 rounds of ammunition on the Internet in the past 60 days, Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates told a news conference this evening.

"All the ammunition he possessed, he possessed legally, all the weapons he possessed, he possessed legally, all the clips he possessed, he possessed legally," an emotional Oates said.

I certainly agree - they will try to make a big deal out of how much ammunition he had and how maybe no one should be allowed to possess 6000 rounds of ammo, etc. But did he use 6000 rounds of ammo? If he only he only had 100 rounds of ammo would the outcome be any different? He had four guns and didn't even use all four. I am bracing for a great deal of illogic.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by stray round

We are going to get attacked big on this I fear. Romney being the good GOP member will try to please the "moderates" and embrace "reasonable" gun control laws.

Yes, we are going to get hit on this one.Some way, shape, or form..My first prediction is that if you want an AR platform rifle, you better get it now.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I posted way earlier and really don't wanna read the entire thread so if this has been addressed,lemme know. The guns,ammunition and equipment he had adds up to a considerable chunk of change. He appears to have some money for a guy who was in Med School. The inquisitve mind wants to hear input.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Backed by George Soros? grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Makes ya wonder if he wasn't introduced to Meth...

and the money might be indicative he was dealing it?

If he is a 'genius' guess it wouldn't be hard to figure out how to start manufacturing it...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Maxed out a credit card?

There are 100 FBI agents and 25 ATF agents on the scene. Does this sound strange to anyone else?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by stray round

Yes, we are going to get hit on this one.Some way, shape, or form..My first prediction is that if you want an AR platform rifle, you better get it now.....

I don't know what will happen,..I'm guessing surprisingly not much in the short term.

D's know gun control is bad JuJu for them and I don't think they'll tackle it this close to an election. (Although they're frothing at the mouth)

The NRA has their hooks into the Senate, and I don't think the House will go off half cocked...

If anything, I see Obama trying to make this a campaign issue and it blowing up in his face.

JMO...

Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

442 members (06hunter59, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 163bc, 10Glocks, 37 invisible), 2,282 guests, and 1,016 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,659
Posts18,512,847
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.