1 Cup small diced onion
1/2 Cup small Diced Green Pepper
3 medium cloves Garlic
3 Eggs
1 Cup Heavy Cream
1.5 Cups Bread Crumbs
2 teaspoons Salt
Pepper to taste

Combine all ingredients in a bowl and gently blend together. I use my hands. If you have a Dedicated meat loaf pan or a Cast Iron Terrine like those by Le Creuset, fantastic. If Not bread pans work pretty well. Spray your pan with non stick spray and then fill with the mixture packing down the loaf in the pan. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes or until you have an internal temp of 160 degrees. I always set my meatloaf pan on a cooking sheet in case any fat comes out of the pan. If you do not have venison this recipe works equally as well with veal, beef, pork and buffalo. I typically use 1# Veal, 1# Buffalo and 1# ground pork. I either grind my own pork or get it from the butcher. Grocery store ground pork will work but there is a noticible difference in the finished product due to the fat content. Bread crumbs make all the difference in this recipe. The italian crumbs in a can will work but again they are a last resort. Buy them from your favorite baker or make your own. I also like to give this recipe a kick with 2 Tablespoons of Emerils Creole Seasoning.

Creole Seasoning

2 1/2 Tablespoons Paprika
2 Tablespoons Salt
2 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
1 Tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
1 Tablespoon Dried leaf Oregano
1 Tablespoon Dried Thyme