T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by fish head

The second shooter exited the theater and escaped on a unicorn through the lollipop field.

Happy now?
Your technique is back on par. A basket of puppies would have been a good touch, too, however.

Every time you click on prison planet, the Israeli bankers kill a puppy. just sayin'.

laugh Do you do the balloon animals thing too, or is it just the jokes?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

^^^ That proves it!

They don't even have the right guy in custody.
Same guy.

It's possible, however, that a professional did the actual shooting, dressed up with the mask and all, then left the theater, then Holmes was sent in dressed the same way, high as a kite on drugs, programmed to go on about being the Joker and all, and to confess.

Word is he currently seems confused, and has no memory of the events or any idea why he's in custody. The right drug combination will bring about that effect very reliably.

serious question, Hawk.....I'm reading backwards up this thread, which even for you should be an embarrassment, and came to this one. I have to ask.....how are you able to breathe with your head completely up your ass?

can you not recognize how insane this chit sounds to people who aren't tripping?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Question is,how does he type with his head in his backside?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
serious question, Hawk.....I'm reading backwards up this thread, which even for you should be an embarrassment, and came to this one. I have to ask.....how are you able to breathe with your head completely up your ass?

can you not recognize how insane this chit sounds to people who aren't tripping?
Gee Steve, you really got me to thinking now. I guess my first instinct really should be one of trust when it comes to government. You really turned my life completely around. I just needed to be snapped out of my viewpoint about human nature with a little high school bully talk. Thanks pal. I owe you one.

IC B2

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Growin' Obama supporters one internet conversion at a time; no one will even think to blame his reelection on Steve wink !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Gee Steve, you really got me to thinking now. I guess my first instinct really should be one of trust when it comes to government. You really turned my life completely around. I just needed to be snapped out of my viewpoint about human nature with a little high school bully talk. Thanks pal. I owe you one.

there is a difference between not trusting your government and believing every major bad thing that happens is a result of a government conspiracy....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw
Growin' Obama supporters one internet conversion at a time; no one will even think to blame his reelection on Steve wink !
Yeah, I should trust Obama. He is with the government, after all. Yeah, that's it. grin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
straw man, I didn't say that....I'm saying your first reaction shouldn't be to imagine the most unlikely, bizarre and just batshit crazy explanation for every event in the news.

staying off prison planet for a while would probably be a good start toward sanity. and you'd save a lot of puppies' lives.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rattler

there is a difference between not trusting your government and believing every major bad thing that happens is a result of a government conspiracy....
Agreed. As I said, I don't believe that. I do believe, however, along with many of the great political minds in the Western tradition, that power naturally corrupts, and that therefore criminal conspiracy is the norm, rather than the exception, within the halls of power.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Agreed. As I said, I don't believe that. I do believe, however, along with many of the great political minds in the Western tradition, that power naturally corrupts, and that therefore criminal conspiracy is the norm, rather than the exception, within the halls of power.

those great minds would roll over in their graves if they heard you using their words to justify your insane conspiracy spook world.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

those great minds would roll over in their graves if they heard you using their words to justify your insane conspiracy spook world.
That's easy enough to say, Steve, but unsupported by the written record they left behind. You need only look to my current sig line for an example, but I could produce an avalanche of similar quotes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Paging Dr Fenton ... Paging Dr Fenton !!!

Dr Fenton to the fire ... STAT!!!

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Paging Dr Fenton ... Paging Dr Fenton !!!

Dr Fenton to the fire ... STAT!!!
Oh you!! You got a million of 'em, don't ya?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

That's easy enough to say, Steve, but unsupported by the written record they left behind. You need only look to my current sig line for an example, but I could produce an avalanche of similar quotes.

yeah, I've got a pretty good idea of where you got the Ford quote, too.....from his Joo-hatin screed:

http://www.amazon.com/The-International-Jew-Henry-Ford/dp/1599869179

do you see a pattern?

what I wonder is if you guys who spout this stuff only do it here because its safe and anonymous, or are you really crazy enough to approach friend, neighbors, and people in Walmart and suggest these conspiracies?

I'm guessing those who aren't hermits don't try this stuff in public because deep down you know how loony it is.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

What is the guy's motivation? Certainly there will be reasons for what he did floated in the upcoming days or months. But how, in the wake of known government ops against us, the people, and our laws, the Constitution, is a theory about a conspiracy to drum up support for more gun control, especially the UN Treaty, crazier than the story being told in the media?

Perhaps everything in the MSM is true. If that is the case, the fiction is more plausible than the fact.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Columbine happened just a few miles away. It was probably THE incident which was the impetus behind the AWB. The liberals have never gotten over the AWB sunsetting. They hate the fact that we have access to weapons on a par with those the military has.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
he was a fuggin whack job.....there have always been crazy people, hate filled people, and random murderers. they don't need CIA controllers, international banker handlers, or double secret instructions from Israel. They're crazy, and they do crazy stuff.....and if good guys aren't there to stop them, they can do a lot of damage.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

yeah, I've got a pretty good idea of where you got the Ford quote, too.....from his Joo-hatin screed:

http://www.amazon.com/The-International-Jew-Henry-Ford/dp/1599869179

do you see a pattern?

what I wonder is if you guys who spout this stuff only do it here because its safe and anonymous, or are you really crazy enough to approach friend, neighbors, and people in Walmart and suggest these conspiracies?

I'm guessing those who aren't hermits don't try this stuff in public because deep down you know how loony it is.
I know very few Jews and have never visited the Stormfront site that y'all are always talkin' about, but I do know that a lot of Walmart type folks...farmers, construction workers, factory workers, teachers, oil field guys and the like, think that their own government is pretty much their enemy. These are the people who along with their kids and their parents, are on the walls of Walmart, in uniform, the living and the dead. The defenders of our country NOT necessarily the defenders of the politicians who run and try to run it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
don't know too many people who would say the government is their "enemy"...that's a little McVeighish for most. that the federal government has overstepped its constitutional limits, that Obama is an enemy of the country, is not the same thing as believing the US government as an institution is your enemy. The forest ranger, mailman, meat inspector, or coast guardsmen doesn't look like an enemy to me.

if the United States government were your enemy, then those kids in uniform on the wall at Walmart would be enemy soldiers....and I don't think you're saying that.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (arky65, afisher, Aviator, 35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, 8 invisible), 1,467 guests, and 757 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,594
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.