Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Catch you fellas later. I gotta go play some of my Beatles and KISS albums backwards.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by crosshair

Did I make a statement or toss out some facts and a question? Now if you actually have the answer I welcome it. But since the court quickly put the squash on the release of information (I never heard of that in a case like this)you don't. I suggest some ice in that koolaid youignorantselfabsorbedasshole.

It's unfuckingbelieveable just how stupid some people are!

You discount the fact, Oh GreatWaputi, that the statement might be false in itself, that 25 cops didn't show up in 60-90 seconds. But that would lead to the conclusion that cops are not supermen.

Now if they did it leads to the conclusion that they were placed in staging or in close on purpose. But it is in fact most likely that the statement is bullchit all together. That 25 cops did not show up in 60-90 seconds.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve
I hear they hired 158 new cops two days before the shooting. All of them but 3 had SSN prefixes from Virgina. The remaining 3 were allegedly from Iceland.

Allegedly from Iceland?

No.

They were from Poland. You haven't been keeping up. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, you're right. The Icelanders were part of the SWAT team dressed as sewer workers staged in manholes in the street outside the theater. They came up through the urinals. They smelled of deodorizer cakes and had faint blue stains on their faces.

Carpe' Scrotum
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G

Did I make a statement or toss out some facts and a question? Now if you actually have the answer I welcome it. But since the court quickly put the squash on the release of information (I never heard of that in a case like this)you don't. I suggest some ice in that koolaid youignorantselfabsorbedasshole.

It's unfuckingbelieveable just how stupid some people are!

You discount the fact, Oh GreatWaputi, that the statement might be false in itself, that 25 cops didn't show up in 60-90 seconds. But that would lead to the conclusion that cops are not supermen.

Now if they did it leads to the conclusion that they were placed in staging or in close on purpose. But it is in fact most likely that the statement is bullchit all together. That 25 cops did not show up in 60-90 seconds.

I came to the conclusion I couldn't give a flying [bleep] less either way. A nut job went on a killing spree. Is that too difficult to understand?..

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve
Yeah, you're right. The Icelanders were part of the SWAT team dressed as sewer workers staged in manholes in the street outside the theater. They came up through the urinals. They smelled of deodorizer cakes and had faint blue stains on their faces.

laugh laugh laugh

I just spittled a little. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But, But, But there must be a conspiracy!

Really though, these guys that are mentally ill and geniuses are really capable of so much. They are mentally ill, but that has nothing to do with intelligence. So they put together complicated plans. This I know from personal experience.

Like this guys building of incineraries and explosives. The FBI said they couldn't figure them out because they were so complicated. Well, the guy is a genius for Gods sake. He's a proverbial mad scientist.

So the FBI says that these bombs are so good, and they never have seen the type before. That is because no one trained him in the usual ways, he designed them himself out of his own genius mind. Had he been trained by anyone else they would have seen that in his work.

Mentally ill and stupid are not the same thing.

As far as buying the stuff, any advanced collage kid can get $30-40,000 of credit cards with no problem at all.

think about this, had this guy gone the Unibomber route, how much damage could he have done?

Last edited by crosshair; 07/27/12.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's a reason why he put together such a complicated and complex booby trap.

He never intended for it to be set off.

Why would he want to destroy his "masterpiece bomb"?

He didn't want it to go off. If it did, and all the evidence was destroyed, he wouldn't be recognized or gain the notoriety of a "criminal mastermind".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Had he been trained by anyone else they would have seen that in his work.

That's what they want you to believe, disinformation you know.

Or it's alien technology and they can't admit they've seen it before at Area 51.

(Actually from the reports I heard the devices were amateurish. They were so weirdly put together it took some time to analyze.)

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
It makes me sad that even after someone mentions MK Ultra, we act like our government can do no wrong, ESPECIALLY not false flags...

Oh well.

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by fish head

^^^ That proves it!

They don't even have the right guy in custody.
Same guy.

It's possible, however, that a professional did the actual shooting, dressed up with the mask and all, left the theater, then Holmes was sent in dressed the same way, high as a kite on drugs, programmed to go on about being the Joker and all, and to confess.

Word is he currently seems confused, and has no memory of the events or any idea why he's in custody. The right drug combination will bring about that effect very reliably.

Where does someone buy a human programmer?

Dink

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by fish head

The second shooter exited the theater and escaped on a unicorn through the lollipop field.

Happy now?
Your technique is back on par. A basket of puppies would have been a good touch, too, however.

Every time you click on prison planet, the Israeli bankers kill a puppy. just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

Very nice. wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Columbine happened just a few miles away. It was probably THE incident which was the impetus behind the AWB. The liberals have never gotten over the AWB sunsetting. They hate the fact that we have access to weapons on a par with those the military has.

You may want to do a little fact checking on that one. IIRC, the AWB became effective on or about 9/13/94. IIRC, Columbine was 4/20/99.

When you come up with conspiracy Plan B, please let us know.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One little question, How do 25 cops get to the scene in 60-90 SECONDS!!

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/20/2904498/aurora-police-officers-on-scene.html

It seems to me almost like they had to be staged. I mean, how many cops does Aurora have on patrol in the entire city on third shift? And normally spread all over the city in patrol areas. The city is 154 square miles and has a population of 325,000, and 25 officers were able to reach the theater in 60-90 seconds. Unheard of!

The link was dead when I tried to read it. Anyway, did you listen to the radio traffic on the Denver Post or other website? The first one covered 30 minutes, but it was mostly dead air until the last 2 minutes. IIRC, they dispatched 2 cars, which is insane for a city that size on a call of that nature, with nothing going on. There was a tremendous amount of self-initated backup, and I am sure there were people rolling on it who did not tie up the air telling dispatch they were going, but I did not get the impression that 25 people were there in 60-90 seconds. The people who arrived called out where they were setting up. As things progressed, a supervisor asked for mutal aid from Denver PD and for the particular county's deputies to respond and be in charge of the mall perimiter. It is not unusual to get a huge response on an incident of this nature when there are a lot of resources in the area.

Suggesting they all were staged is really "out there."

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
One little question, How do 25 cops get to the scene in 60-90 SECONDS!!

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/20/2904498/aurora-police-officers-on-scene.html

It seems to me almost like they had to be staged. I mean, how many cops does Aurora have on patrol in the entire city on third shift? And normally spread all over the city in patrol areas. The city is 154 square miles and has a population of 325,000, and 25 officers were able to reach the theater in 60-90 seconds. Unheard of!

The link was dead when I tried to read it. Anyway, did you listen to the radio traffic on the Denver Post or other website? The first one covered 30 minutes, but it was mostly dead air until the last 2 minutes. IIRC, they dispatched 2 cars, which is insane for a city that size on a call of that nature, with nothing going on. There was a tremendous amount of self-initated backup, and I am sure there were people rolling on it who did not tie up the air telling dispatch they were going, but I did not get the impression that 25 people were there in 60-90 seconds. The people who arrived called out where they were setting up. As things progressed, a supervisor asked for mutal aid from Denver PD and for the particular county's deputies to respond and be in charge of the mall perimiter. It is not unusual to get a huge response on an incident of this nature when there are a lot of resources in the area.

Suggesting they all were staged is really "out there."

You didn't read my follow on post which says:

Accuracy in reporting, at least not malicious like calling it the fault of a Tea Party member right off the rip, but another "Fact" not verified at all. Great reporting!

Last edited by crosshair; 07/28/12.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Hearsay:

Denver based LEO who was not at the theater but confirms that cops were on the scene in 90 seconds or so. He also confirmed that the shooter had ten ....uninterupted minutes to shoot. Conclusion, cops were on the scene and concerned about crowd control, not letting the perp leave the scene and MOST importantly .... they were apparently following department guidelines that the perimeter needs to be secure and there must be three or more officers "as a team" to go after an active shooter. Note that there were similar protocols followed at the Columbine shooting. Cops did not go in for over two hours. That teacher bled to death about 15 minutes before the cops showed up. Harris and Klebold had been dead for two hours.

Upshot.... when seconds count, the police are minutes away. Even when they can be there in 90 seconds.

Also reported... an incident in near Kiowa, CO. A homeowner came home to their rural acreage ..daytime.. and discovered burglars in their house and loading up stuff to their vehicle. Called 911 and then locked the "ranch gate" so the burglars could not leave. Law enforcement was not on the scene for 30 minutes as this area is wayoff the beaten path. Last report he heard was the owners were outside the gate and the burglars were trying to ram the gate and escape.

So, when seconds count, the cops are minutes away. Despite what they tell in the papers, for the most part we are on are own most of the time.

TF

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That cops were on scene in 90 seconds I do not question in a call like this, but not 25. First patrol car maybe.

I don't believe cops should be expected to just charge into an active shooter without planning and equipment. That equals dead cops. Dead cops are useless. Cops are rigged to catch criminals, not do the Dodge City thing with them.

That comes down to two simple facts:
You are personally responsible for your own security and that of your loved ones. It's not the cops responsibility to defend you as an individual.

Places and laws that remove your ability to defend yourself make you a defenseless sheep, like a lamb in a pen with a wolf.

Now in this case with the body armor your odds might be low, but they are a damn sight better than none.

Last edited by crosshair; 07/28/12.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
After Columbine cops in Colorado (and elsewhere) no longer set up a perimeter first. They go straight in. First and foremost stop the shooter and save lives.

Columbine a was tragic lesson on the strategy of perimeter first.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

Now in this case with the body armor your odds might be low, but they are a damn sight better than none.

Turns out there was no body armor. Just a tac vest.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Re: Fish Head .... I hope and trust you are correct and it is poor social form to snipe at Leo's after the fact when one was not present. Just reporting what the guy said.

Re: Crosshair ...Yep

TF

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

665 members (10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1eyedmule, 67 invisible), 3,337 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,378
Posts18,469,505
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.