OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The Israelis are happy to be sure but evidently they already feel comfortable with or see no less support from BHO. Yesterday the Israeli ambassador to the UK was questioned regarding Romney's speech and he stated that it was good to hear the same view on Iran as BHO's which is we cannot be satisfied with containment but must work for the prevention of Iran getting a nuclear weapon.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
The Israelis are happy to be sure but evidently they already feel comfortable with or see no less support from BHO. Yesterday the Israeli ambassador to the UK was questioned regarding Romney's speech and he stated that it was good to hear the same view on Iran as BHO's which is we cannot be satisfied with containment but must work for the prevention of Iran getting a nuclear weapon.
More than that, it seems that even Iran's potential to start basic research on such will not be tolerated, and said potential merely refers to developing ordinary nuclear energy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would love to see an Iranian "regeime change" at the point of some guns held by Isreali and US forces. War mongering terrorism exporting Ayatollahs, getting the guillationne in public and on international TV. Needed to happen yesterday. Or the day, week, month, year before that.

Big time Hawk on the side of Isreal's right to remain in tact and in peace, big time hawk on blowing the ever luvin crapola out of anything in Iran that remotely smells of nuc power here.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
EXCELLENT NEWS!

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
EXCELLENT NEWS!

Indeed!

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
More than that, it seems that even Iran's potential to start basic research on such will not be tolerated, and said potential merely refers to developing ordinary nuclear energy.

You are as naive and ignorant as RP on the matter. Keep believing that research stuff, kinda like the Germans were only using glider training to enhance their " boy scouts"... We should have taken care of IRan in 91 while we had all that muscle over there..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I agree with you 100% Jorge, and totally dig your new Avatar. Must be your new BIG RIFLE, eh?

you should post it up here so more can see it, it is truly a fine, fine piece of hunting equipment.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Actually that is my "wannabe", a best grade WR in 318. My newest I posted a thread a while back on the Africa Forum. Lots of pics therebut here's one:

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Somebody tell me again why I should vote for Romney?

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Who ya gonna believe; the CIA or Ahmadinejad and the Ayatollahs?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Nobody it's not my business.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Correct.

This is just more proof that Israel absolutely runs us...both from over there and from New York City.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Correct.

This is just more proof that Israel absolutely runs us...both from over there and from New York City.

True you kook! grin

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Where's Steve_NO to tell me I'm a Joo hater? lol

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by derby_dude

To get the half breed out of there, genius.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JGRaider

To get the half breed out of there, genius.

I am a genius, you on the other hand I'm not so sure about.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
EXCELLENT NEWS!

HEAR HEAR!!!

It's refreshing to see the potential for some intelligence in the Oval Office for a change...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Why Anarchy will never truly work. It will always be dominated and ruled, while they sit there and ask what just happened?

"We ignored them, why'd they subjugate us!?" crazy

Head in the sand is not a wise position as it leaves your backside sky high!

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Where's Steve_NO to tell me I'm a Joo hater? lol

That's ok, *I* will tell you...

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

266 members (12344mag, 160user, 21, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 30 invisible), 1,713 guests, and 1,099 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,452
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.