Hop To
Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Let's invade Pakistan.
That would be dumb.

So arming and paying them $3B a year to keep Bin Laden on ice is smart. Don't forget who gave them their nukes.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rkamp
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I didn't skip over it at all. It's my whole emphasis here.

Iran's leadership is a threat to The United States of America. Even moreso if they become a Nuclear Armed Power.

Not that hard to understand.
By that definition, we won't be secure till we've conquered the entire world. Do you suppose the Founders has a redo of the Roman Empire in mind?

The whole world isn't continuously threatening to destroy Western Culture....

Iran does though...

"Death To America" ring a bell?

You also understand Persian, impressive.

Why would I have to understand Persian? They say it in plain English too...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let's invade Pakistan.
That would be dumb.

So arming and paying them $3B a year to keep Bin Laden on ice is smart.
Conspiracy theorist BS...

Don't forget who gave them their nukes.

How could I? I lived on their border for 3 years!

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Let's invade Pakistan.
That would be dumb.

consider the source. the paulie crazy crowd just continue to embarrass themselves, and underscore the reason their boy couldn't win a primary.....anywhere.

I'm hoping they'll at least go radio silent when they all pile in the clown car for the triumphant road trip to Paulapalooza in Tampa.

He refused to be fitted for a kippah.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
I have zero desire for us to take over Iran, just eliminate the threat.

You may be okay with very real actionable threats levied at our people, but I'm not.
You're either completely propagandized yourself or a deliberate disseminator of propaganda.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When Rome conquered, they took over.

I have zero desire for us to take over Iran, just eliminate the threat.

You may be okay with very real actionable threats levied at our people, but I'm not.
You're either completely propagandized yourself or a deliberate disseminator of propaganda.

Translation: I don't live in Conspiracyland....

Reality is what it is TRH. It still impresses me to no degree that you have such distrust for our Government and so much faith in Iran, a Government that has stated time and time again that they desire to see us eliminated....

At least our Government somewhat attempts to hide the fact that they want to subject us to their self declared sovereignty.

Turdlike, by default.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

Reality is what it is TRH. It still impresses me to no degree that you have such distrust for our Government and so much faith in Iran, a Government that has stated time and time again that they desire to see us eliminated....

At least our Government somewhat attempts to hide the fact that they want to subject us to their self declared sovereignty.
There you go again, propagandist. You clearly have no honor.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To say that Iran poses no threat to Americans is to willfully dismiss the facts. It's really that simple.

Israel or no Israel, Iranian leadership is a very real threat.

.... dinner calls.

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

There you go again, dismissing the facts. What's that about honor?

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
TRH you are a pig for questioning HAJ's honor. GFY.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Go suck on a glock...you pathetic moron

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Let's invade Pakistan.
That would be dumb.

So arming and paying them $3B a year to keep Bin Laden on ice is smart.
Conspiracy theorist BS...

Don't forget who gave them their nukes.

How could I? I lived on their border for 3 years!

I got it, the Pakis are our friends, they never cashed the checks, General Zia never existed, and Bin Laden was killed in Nova Scotia.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

He's served, what the [bleep] have you done you POS mommy boy?

I doubt anyone would be surprised if you turned out to be a snowbird version of Sandusky.

Now [bleep] off and die.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Karnis
His posts make it clear he has none, and for defending his tactics, neither do you.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I got it, the Pakis are our friends, they never cashed the checks, General Zia never existed, and Bin Laden was killed in Nova Scotia.

Well Bin Laden was on ice for 8 years. He may have been killed in Nova Scotia, assuming he was killed at all.

No body, no pics, no Bin Laden.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

Well Bin Laden was on ice for 8 years. He may have been killed in Nova Scotia. assuming he was killed at all.

No body, no pics, no Bin Laden.
+1 Dumped his body overboard, my ass.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
His posts make it clear he has none, and for defending his tactics, neither do you.

Your reading comprehension sucks. I said GFY, I didn't say reply. Now run off and GFY you liberal POS.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Steelhead

He's served, what the [bleep] have you done you POS mommy boy?

I doubt anyone would be surprised if you turned out to be a snowbird version of Sandusky.

Now [bleep] off and die.

He has us on ignore for a reason...doesn't live in reality

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
[quote=HugAJackass

At least our Government somewhat attempts to hide the fact that they want to subject us to their self declared sovereignty. [/quote]

Conspiracyland just took another hit and is listing to starboard.

Our flags really are on the moon�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

You know, Hawk, a lot of people here put up with you despite your bat-schit craziness because most of the time you're polite about it.

But sometimes that slips. Impugning HAJ's honor - when he has shown extraordinary patience with you and spent hours going back and forth with you over your craziness - is one of those slips. And a pretty shabby one, too.

When you cross over the line like that, you open yourself up to all sorts of uncomfortable comments about your own life that you probably don't appreciate.

Like the fact that you walked away from a career in law enforcement out of a failure of nerve. Walked away from a career in law because you didn't have what it took to pass the bar exam. And walked away from a career in clinical psychology, no doubt from a similar lack of courage.

So now, here you are, working as a school teacher because it's about the only profession you could find where you can be confident you won't be fired for incompetence and nobody in your administration expects a whole lot from you, sniping at people who actually do some pretty significant things for a living, secure in the knowledge that you will never, ever be forced to make eye contact with any of them.

It never fails. You make nice for a few weeks, but then you just can't help dropping your pants and making a total douche of yourself. You're not the only douche on the fire, but the fact that you're among the most intelligent and well educated of them just makes you that much worse.

Azz-wipe.

Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (6mmbrfan, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 16 invisible), 1,590 guests, and 793 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,964
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.