Print Thread
Hop To
R
Reload1 Online Content OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Online Content
Campfire Greenhorn
R
I just found a shotgun I put on lay-away so some less used stuff has to go. E-mail me with any questions. I am listing one picture each but I hope you can find several others at this link: http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee68/257Bill/Cowboy%20Stuff/. If you want any others let me know. Prices I think are fair but will consider offers. Not really interested in trades till I at least sell enough to pay for my shotgun. I haven't had a lot of experience on this site but have 100% feedback on AR-15.com, Greybeards and even Gunbroker, Auction Arms and Ebay from when I used to mess with auction sites.

1. Remington 1903: I saved this receiver from being turned into a custom rifle and am very pleased with how it turned out. The serial number according to the book I looked it up in is for an 03 modified. This was when Remington was reworking the 03 into the O3A3. This rifle still has the O3 sight. As I said the receiver was going to be customized so the owner had it polished. I had a local guy bead blast it and blued it to look like the original Dulite finish. I think it looks pretty good. The barrel is an original Remington marked 1-42 which is in the correct range. Headspace is good and the TE is less than 2. The stock is a "C" style Springfield with the SA in a half box. I was told these were meant for sniper rifles. Which was my plan originally for this rifle but I hated to drill the receiver so left it original. Asking $675 plus shipping.
[Linked Image]

2. This is a left handed Remington 700 rifle in 308 Winchester. This rifle was built by R.S. Landen of Landtec in London Kentucky. I am the second owner and by best count has 76 rounds down the barrel. I'll say less than 100 to be safe. I got it planning to shoot long distance competition but have never had time to play. I have put one box og Remington 168 gr match ammo down the barrel and got 3/4" or less groups. The action was trued and tuned. The barrel is a Douglas Premium XX chrome moly, air gauged, #6 contour with 1/10 twist. It has the custom Landtec muzzle brake which reallt reduces the recoil. The stock is a McMillan model A-2 with the molded in woodland camo finish, 3-way adjustable length of pull, saddle type cheek rest and Kick-Eze butt pad. The rifle was certified to hold 0.5" MOA using quality 168 gr 308 ammo. I have the tech sheet from Landtec that states all of this and the includes copies of the test targets made at Landtec. If I was a better bench shooter I'm sure I could have shruk my groups.The rifle currently has a Springfield 6x4 scope with range finder reticle and internal level. It is sitting in a set of Leupold quick release rings and has a Ken Farrel 20 min. scope rail. There is also a Harris bipod attached. I'm asking $1900 with everything plus shipping. The rifle cost almost twice that when new.
[Linked Image]

3. Left handed DPMS AR-15 upper: Left handed upper in 223 caliber with 1-9 twist. With less than 100 rounds through it. I just have too many uppers and use this one the least. The bolt is chromed and came with the upper. It was in like new condition when I started taking it to some gun shows. Now it has a few small marks in the finish. Still in great shape just with a few marks. Comes with complete bolt and charging handle. $550.00 plus shipping.
[Linked Image]

4. Thompson Center G2 receiver and stock: I bought this in order to get the barrel that came on it. Since I already have 2 other frames this one needs to go. I have a forearm that matches the stock pretty well I will include for $300.00 plus shipping.
[Linked Image]

5. HK-4: This is one of the early HK-4's in 380 brought in by H&R for their anniversary. It is in great shape with a few marks in the finish but still much better than 90%. I found one of the 22lr kits on line so now it comes with the kit and 2 22 mags with extensions. The only thing missing from the kit is the screw driver. It even has the take down pin for the extractor. There is also a spare 380 mag without the extension. I have a copy of the owners manual. It has an aftermarket recoil bumper which helps save the frame from the 380 recoil but looks like it was fired some without one. The gun shot surprisingly well for me and was a lot of fun to shoot in 22. No problems with feeding or extraction but I may have gotten lucky. Hate to let it go but I picked up a KelTec to carry. Asking $675.00 plus shipping.
[Linked Image]

6. Savage Model 12 left handed in 204 Ruger: This is a heavy fluted barrele SS Savage rifle with heavy laminated stock. It is in great condition with just a few bench marks in the stock. I am the second owner and it has less than 1000 rounds through it. I took it on 2 praire dog hunts and it was still shooting 5/8" groups when I got back. It has the accu-trigger as well as a Bushnell Legend 5-15 scope in Leupold rings and mount. Asking $650 plus shipping.
[Linked Image]

7. Beretta 686 Essential shotgun: The Essential is the same gun as the higher priced 686's but with a matte finish and plain wood. The metal is in excellent condition and only has a couple of small marks in the stock, mainy 1 on either side of the forearm. It is 12 ga with 26" barrels and screw in chokes. I will include 4 chokes with the gun. It functions great just doesn't fit me like my Beretta 390 does. The same model now sells for over $1400. This model because of the matte finsh sold for much less. So if you are going to hunt with it by one for half the price and not cry when you scratch it again. Asking $650.oo plus shipping.
[img]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee68/257Bill/Cowboy%20Stuff/NewOrleansandstuff091.jpg[/img]

Contact me with any questions, thanks for looking, Bill R.

Last edited by Reload1; 07/26/12.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is the Beretta 686 a leftie? or standard issue righty?

R
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Online Content
Campfire Greenhorn
R
The 686 is a standard stock. It is almost straight. I also just noticed it has 2 small marks on the top of the take down lever. Safe dings from getting stuff out behind it probably.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
What is the caliber of the AR ?
Thanks!
Pete

R
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Online Content
Campfire Greenhorn
R
#2. Left handed Rem 700 308 SPF. Thanks for looking.

Bill R.

IC B2

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
P.M. SENT ON BERETTA.

SCOTT

H
h24 Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
PM sent on G2.

R
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Online Content
Campfire Greenhorn
R
G2, SPF, thanks, Bill

R
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Online Content
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Rem 700 SOLD and Beretta Shotgun SOLD. Thanks, Bill

R
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Online Content
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Savage 204 & Remington 1903 SPF - Thanks, Bill

Last edited by Reload1; 08/15/12.
IC B3

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I am interested in the T/C frame. Could I get your phone number or call me at 507-456-6769. Thank You

R
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Online Content
Campfire Greenhorn
R
I'll consider trades on the HK-4 or DPMS upper. Especially if you have one of the left handed Ruger Scout rifles in 308.

R
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Online Content
Campfire Greenhorn
R
OK, I'm going to bump this one last time. The only two items left are the HK-4 and the left handed upper. If no more activity I'll try something else. Make me an offer or an interesting trade. Worst I can say is no.

Bill

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (007FJ, 163bc, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 70 invisible), 2,604 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,716
Posts18,475,647
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.