T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
you dont build a nuke to get the stuff yah need cause your gonna build some x-rays.......thats like buying a plane to get free peanuts.....
But there's no evidence they're building a nuke.

your not serious? so now your stance is Iran doesnt have a research reactor and hasnt been enriching uranium? [bleep] me they say they have, hell we gave them the reactor in '67......
When you say nuke, you mean weapon, right? I just want to make sure we're on the same page.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You too, you piece of garbage

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
no was using your reference to a nuclear power plant......

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
no was using your reference to a nuclear power plant......
Oh, OK. We were talking past each other, then. When I say nuke, I mean nuclear weapons. I thought you meant that too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
exactly....anybody who buys the story that they need to spend a huge chunk of GDP to generate nuclear electric power is just looking for a reason to deny reality.
Radiology also requires a nuclear program.

ive gotta save that one for posterity......Hawk you truly lack any critical thinking ability, no wonder you decided not to be a cop, lawyer or psychologist and instead became a teacher....
So radiology isn't among the potential uses for enriched uranium?

Yes it is, in low-enriched states like 3% or 5% not at the 20+% level conducted in Iran.

Depleted Uranium has found some good use in radiology as well as an excellent alternative to lead.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Finally, someone in the current regiem that admits there are terrorist coming over the border. Duh!! How many terroists does it take to kill and innocent American? I'd say just one. And, one is too many. Come on Janet. Pull you head out of your rear. Jeez! kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kwg020
Finally, someone in the current regiem that admits there are terrorist coming over the border. Duh!! How many terroists does it take to kill and innocent American? I'd say just one. And, one is too many. Come on Janet. Pull you head out of your rear. Jeez! kwg

This has gotten SFA (SweetPhuckAll) coverage,....it just kinda went past like an SBD fart.

I know,....let's just leave all those gas shells, and other crap laying around in Iraq,......where you can buy ANYBODY.

As noted elsewhere, this whole thing about Hizbollah, Hamass, and AQ cells in Mexico is just Neo-con propaganda, put up by the international bankers, and joos.

We CAN defend ourselves with a coupla' submarines crazy crazy crazy , and have no need to keep up with all this other nonsense....how could ANYBODY miss THAT, in all of it's "clarity" ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
The Israelis are happy to be sure but evidently they already feel comfortable with or see no less support from BHO. Yesterday the Israeli ambassador to the UK was questioned regarding Romney's speech and he stated that it was good to hear the same view on Iran as BHO's which is we cannot be satisfied with containment but must work for the prevention of Iran getting a nuclear weapon.

This is called being diplomatic. They might need Obama's help as he is still present for another 4-5 months.

You would be deluding yourself if they enjoy having our liar in chief, present Obama as the president of the USA. He provides aid and comfort to our enemies and stabs our friends in the back. Not good for our allies.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
The Israelis are happy to be sure but evidently they already feel comfortable with or see no less support from BHO. Yesterday the Israeli ambassador to the UK was questioned regarding Romney's speech and he stated that it was good to hear the same view on Iran as BHO's which is we cannot be satisfied with containment but must work for the prevention of Iran getting a nuclear weapon.
More than that, it seems that even Iran's potential to start basic research on such will not be tolerated, and said potential merely refers to developing ordinary nuclear energy.

Who ya gonna believe; the CIA or Ahmadinejad and the Ayatollahs?

Nobody it's not my business.

It will be our business when they lose a bomb and it goes off in NYC. Or they use it to take over the rest of the middle east.

Last edited by ConradCA; 08/01/12.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I support Israel. I'll be voting for Mitt.

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing 1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Swampman700
I support Israel. I'll be voting for Mitt.

Mitt may not be perfect but it's nice to see someone take a stand. I'll stand with you Swampman. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (12344mag, 204guy, 1234, 2500HD, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 63 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,812
Posts18,516,515
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.