Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I wonder how many of the people on this forum who are in the Obama Tank are on Welfare and Food Stamps and voted for him because of the Government Paying their way.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
You mean the trolls?

Something clever here.

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Trolls is about right

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
This is the only way I can barely read such discussion, were someone to seriously defend him to my face I'm afraid I would need the combined talented services of RISJR and Steve NO plus a great deal of bond money.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bea175
I wonder how many of the people on this forum who are in the Obama Tank are on Welfare and Food Stamps and voted for him because of the Government Paying their way.

what we have are trolls. They are only here to instigate, or chime in, on issues where they spout the liberal dhimmicrat talking points.
They are not here for discussion, but instead are intent only on disruption.
I mark them well, early in their career, and put them on ignore.

Sam......

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
i can't defend him...i'm to busy ...
starving old folks an kids...got to go dump some bad stuff in the towns drinking supply..... .so off i go

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm wary of anyone who has only posted on political issues in the "Hunters Campfire" portion of this forum. That tells me that they are only pot stirrers and have no real interest in hunting, fishing or the outdoors. All I do is click on their profile and check where they have posted. You can tell who the real azzclowns are in a hurry.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He has no defense. Obama doesn't even hunt and want's to tell us what to do.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by brinky72
I'm wary of anyone who has only posted on political issues in the "Hunters Campfire" portion of this forum. That tells me that they are only pot stirrers and have no real interest in hunting, fishing or the outdoors. All I do is click on their profile and check where they have posted. You can tell who the real azzclowns are in a hurry.

Amen bro........Amen. You can also tell when they make a couple of BS posts in the other sections after being called out for trolling here too.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunner500
This is the only way I can barely read such discussion, were someone to seriously defend him to my face I'm afraid I would need the combined talented services of RISJR and Steve NO plus a great deal of bond money.

Gunner

If it does happen give me a call I'll help with the bond money. (always looking for good causes to donate to grin)

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The reason I like this forum is there aren't any Obammy supporters on here. grin

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I wouldn't be too sure on that one. There might be a mole or two as well as a couple of anarchists in the bunch. There are a couple of terds in the the bunch bowl no doubt.

Last edited by brinky72; 08/09/12. Reason: spelling err corrected before the spelling police caught it.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by brinky72
I wouldn't be to sure on that one. There might be a mole or two as well as a couple of anarchists in the bunch. There are a couple of terds in the the bunch bowl no doubt.

OO's being facetious. smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I was thinking so but just in case.......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What about BrentD or that idiot who was telling us the glories of ObamaCare?

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Obummer is in Colorado today. I wonder how long it will take to get the stink out of the air?

I wonder if Les went to see him in Colorado Springs? laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
sweet, he waited for me to leave to show up.....that was right kind of him.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Hunter01 comes to mind

Originally Posted by hunter01
I'd love to see her run in 2012. Dems will win even more easily than in 2008. Bring her on. What a dingbat. Not to bright either. Didn't know Africa was a continent or anything about foreign affairs. Can't stand the sound of her squeaky voice. "Come on Sarah, run, please run. She's the gift (to dems) that just keeps on giving. Who could EVER see her being the president of the U.S. I'd like to thank George Bush and Sarah for helping elect Obama. ?????????????????????? mmlol.....

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth.../Re_We_re_getting_Sarah_back#Post2634010

Thanks for the 'floor.' Is that 'floor as in all the floors the Dems. control in Washington?' You can't see the good Obama is doing because you have your head so far up your igrorant Republican azz that you wouldn't recognize it if it bite you on the nose. So I won't waste my time on a pea brain like you and your other arrogant buds. Just Google 'Bush's failures' for the LONG lists on the net pointing out all his blunders. Go ahead, Google it! Go ahead. If you can't see the good Obama has already done, then, you SIR just aren't paying much attention. Already wasted more time on you than you deserve, soooooooooooooo, ENOUGH SAID.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Colin_Powell_Fires_Back_at_#Post3065604

And proud of it. Thank you. I support winners, not losers like Bush, Cheney, McCain, Palin. (:
Bush tried and didn't, Obama CAN, and will.

P. S. You boys sure are silent on comments about that long list of Bush Failures. Hummmmmmmmmmm, not so mouthy when it comes to all of Dumbo's failures and mistakes. Typical! Fast to run down a guy (Obama) who's working hard to do good and undue all of Bush's failures though. Typical. You now have the 'floor.' Hypocrites and azzholes.

Wow, what a sick, ignorant child you are. You can't see that all Obama has done and is doing, (spending, debt, etc) is because of the mess Bush created. When Bush took office, we HAD a balanced budget. Thanks to Clinton, duhhhhhhhhhhh. He's already in the history books as one of the BEST presidents of the 20th century. Like it not. With, I know, NOT! Can't stand it, right. But the truth. Bush is also in the history books as leaving office with the lowest approval rating of ANY president in the history of our country. How said, and look at the mess he left us all with. We never had it so good as when Clinton was in office. He may of screwed with his intern, but he didn't screw 300 million Amercians like Bush did. What did Bush do for education? Nothing! He and his worthless, anti-public schools voucher education. Wow. And the enviornment? And the failure list goes on. Got the stones to check Google out yet? I didn't think so. Still got your head in the sand and in denial. What a joke. U R A SickO!

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Forgot about that jackass. Retired educator. Please.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I'll take up for Obama. He makes Jimmy Carter look a tiny bit better. sick grin
That said, do you have any idea how bad you have to "fox uniform" to do that? smirk

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 55 invisible), 2,340 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,649
Posts18,493,368
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.