Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
President Obama is coming to my small town in the morning for a campaign stop, and I had to cancel a fishing trip to help with security. I know it is an honor to have a sitting president visit your small community, but making me miss my trip is just one more reason to not vote for him. wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Call in sick Mr. Dick head will be just fine.

NRA Lifetime Member
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I wouldn't help his campaign in any way, I would call in sick for the security detail and go fishing anyways, [bleep] him and his commie agenda.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
If you can get away with it smack him up side the head for all of us at the fire.

I hope I did not commit a crime just now I guess I will know in the morning

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by duckcall
....I know it is an honor to have a sitting president visit your small community, but making me miss my trip is just one more reason to not vote for him. wink

No dis, dc; but "honor" my arse.
The guy is against most everything we all believe in.

Obama shows no "honor" for those he disagrees with, only iceman
coldness and criticism.
No honor for Israel, no honor for Poland, no honor for red-sate America. No honor for Churchill.
The list is long.
What a disgrace.

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Pssssssst! Turn out the damm lights and leave!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
He was up in Counciltucky yesterday, heard the security had half the town plugged up.

Too bad about your trip. A bad day off fishing would surely be a lot better than having to listen to that clown.

Black Cows Matter!
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
I feel the same way that you guys do, but I do respect the OFFICE of the president, just not the current occupant of that office. I believe that it is important to set a good example for my kids that official duty and proffessionalism trump personal opinion, even if I don't like it. I am pretty sure I will be at some obscure street corner directing traffic and not have to deal with anything up close. I'll post tonight on how things went.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
President Obama is coming to my small town in the morning for a campaign stop, and I had to cancel a fishing trip to help with security. I know it is an honor to have a sitting president visit your small community, but making me miss my trip is just one more reason to not vote for him. wink
Bring eggs - or at least an old shoe..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Can't your town pass a zoning law against muslim, race baiting dickweasels who are attempting to destroy our Country? Sorry "respect for the office" doesn't cut it when the office holder is basically an ememy combatant....YMMV

Please don't feed the trolls!
IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
President Obama... I know it is an honor to have a sitting president visit...

Wrong.

There is no honor there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I got a $100 for ya...

If you will 'moon' him as they drive by!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Give him the #1 sign for me, will "ya?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
MY deepest sympathy for you and your poor town. NOT because you will miss your fishing trip, but because of the visit from the kenyan muslim. I'd call in sick before I'd provide any kind of 'security' for that POS.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Take a Romney/Ryan yard sign and see if he'll autograph it...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I feel the same way that you guys do, but I do respect the OFFICE of the president, just not the current occupant of that office. I believe that it is important to set a good example for my kids that official duty and proffessionalism trump personal opinion, even if I don't like it. I am pretty sure I will be at some obscure street corner directing traffic and not have to deal with anything up close. I'll post tonight on how things went.

FWIW, I think a better example to teach your kids is to stand up for the things you believe in. You can teach your kid responsibility every day, but there are only rare opportunities to show them about conviction and to do what they think is right in the face of adversity, rather than take the easy route. YMMV

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
FWIW, I think a better example to teach your kids is to stand up for the things you believe in. You can teach your kid responsibility every day, but there are only rare opportunities to show them about conviction and to do what they think is right in the face of adversity, rather than take the easy route. YMMV

Sorry to didappoint you, but I served in the US Army and I am a certified peace officer, and sometimes duty trumps idealogy. As the million dollar motorcade drove by I couldn't help but wonder about the secret service agents. Career agents will no doubt serve under multiple administrations, some with which they may not agree with. That is their full time job, not just a one day inconvenience.

It was interesting to see all of the armament and toys on display. The motorcade was better armed than many counties.

I still won't vote for him!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I will give no respect to the Office or the Office Holder until we get someone in there who respects it himself. Certainly not this joker.

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Better you than me. I'd be finding something else to do that day.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Can't your town pass a zoning law against muslim, race baiting dickweasels who are attempting to destroy our Country? Sorry "respect for the office" doesn't cut it when the office holder is basically an ememy combatant....YMMV

Thats it!! Get'em with a zoning law, can't cry racism there as it will apply to all. grin grin

Think about it....A town with no dickweasels allowed, I would imagine growth would be in the double digits and maybe more.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 117LBS, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 54 invisible), 2,380 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,155
Posts18,502,930
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.