Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
I was in a rush and posted it here in the classifieds without thought. Thought of it right after I had left the computer that I should have posted in another area.
But then wasn't sure where it would fit in on the fire anyway.
Well now that I have come back, and saw complaints. I searched the forums and found the proper spot, I think, so I re-posted it there.
Sorry.
I do most of my reading and posting on the campfire right here in the classifieds. Mostly all buying, not selling. And that is because I seem to have gotten this horrible addiction for firearms and related sporting goods lately.... LOL. Like most of you I guess.
So I just quickly and naturally posted it here without thinking.
They are right - it doesn't really belong here. I too get peeved when I see some BS stuff that's not hunting and sports related in here. In spite of the fact that it's the classifieds. And think what's next; cribs, windows, and other misc. garbage I will have to wade through soon as well in the classifieds?
So I understand the thought, and I see both sides.
Glad it made some people happy, and hope that's the worst I ever do is post in the wrong place.
Best wishes to all.

GB1

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
I like it.

I would have never seen it prolly if it had not been in the classifieds.

Thanks anyway for posting it in the wrong place smile

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 303savage
Travis, why are you such an arrogant dickb-g, if you don't like it dont open it.....every comment you make makes me dumber for having read it.

That hurt my feelings.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Redbone311
I was in a rush and posted it here in the classifieds without thought. Thought of it right after I had left the computer that I should have posted in another area.
But then wasn't sure where it would fit in on the fire anyway.
Well now that I have come back, and saw complaints. I searched the forums and found the proper spot, I think, so I re-posted it there.
Sorry.
I do most of my reading and posting on the campfire right here in the classifieds. Mostly all buying, not selling. And that is because I seem to have gotten this horrible addiction for firearms and related sporting goods lately.... LOL. Like most of you I guess.
So I just quickly and naturally posted it here without thinking.
They are right - it doesn't really belong here. I too get peeved when I see some BS stuff that's not hunting and sports related in here. In spite of the fact that it's the classifieds. And think what's next; cribs, windows, and other misc. garbage I will have to wade through soon as well in the classifieds?
So I understand the thought, and I see both sides.
Glad it made some people happy, and hope that's the worst I ever do is post in the wrong place.
Best wishes to all.

See? I told you guys Redbone was a good guy.

Travis

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Shame everyone isn't as understanding as Redbone!

IC B2

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
No, it does not belong here. It deserves to be reported right next to the Colorado and Texas A&M shootings on all of the major networks.

Oops, I forgot the political correctness of the situation where only the bad things done with guns are reported. Never do the major networks report the good things that come from responsible gun ownership.

Thank you for investing the time to get it posted.

Last edited by ruger700; 08/14/12.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

370 members (160user, 1lesfox, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1badf350, 36 invisible), 1,994 guests, and 941 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,659
Posts18,512,807
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.