-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The first and second American Revolutions started in the colonial/state legislatures and governors offices and so shall the next.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
bump

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think regardless of where you fall on the issue of a pathway for young teens and young adults that have spent their entire life in America and know nothing else, the issue of the day is whether we a a country of laws, governed by the consent of the people through a representative form of government.

We have a president who has decided that one person has more power, knowledge and wisdom than the representatives elected by the people to pass laws.

We have a president who believes that circumventing the founding documents to do "what is right" is somehow commendable.

Personally, I don't think that just defeating him in November is enough. We need to throw a war lance in the ground that dictatorial maneuvers by the oval office will not be tolerated by the people.

We need to elect people to Congress who will protect the founding documents and our republic, just as the government of Honduras protected theirs. There is a reason Obama didn't back the Constitutionally-minded leaders of that country when they ousted their president for seeking dictatorial powers, like Hugo Chavez did in Venezuela.

The next Justice department needs to be led by people with the integrity to restore our nation to it's roots and invstigate this administration and prosecute. They also need to investigate the fraud of Obama and prosecute there as well. Only the Justice Department can unravel the SSN, College records and passport records. Only the Justice Department can investigate the birth records. And only the Justic Department can bring charges against a former president.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good post.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hmmm....when you fellows get sick of that woman, we'll take her.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
If slicky ricky perry had just half of her balls, he'd be a much less disgusting politician.

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Who? Ain't heard nothin' outta him lately.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
496 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The European-American supremacists in AZ are trying their best not to became the minority. But sooner or later it will happen.

AN OATH IS NOT SOMETHING YOU GIVE BACK UNLESS YOUR A POLITICIAN!

RACISM ALWAYS EQUALS FEAR!

THE WANTS OF THE FEW SHOULD NOT OUTWEIGH THE RIGHT OF THE MANY!
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Mormons vs illegal mexicans on breeding litters... lol

Az is still 57% cracker, 30% hispanic and 13% other... we got the mormons keeping the average up.

Life is explained by math... not imagination.

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 496
The European-American supremacists in AZ are trying their best not to became the minority. But sooner or later it will happen.

Lord love a duck,......

All,....go check out the chit this monkey is flinging out of his cage,....all OVER the board, in the last 15 minutes. WTF is THIS clown ?

496, I gotcher' 'Euro American' right here, you deranged azzwhole. Bugger off.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
I think regardless of where you fall on the issue of a pathway for young teens and young adults that have spent their entire life in America and know nothing else, the issue of the day is whether we a a country of laws, governed by the consent of the people through a representative form of government.

We have a president who has decided that one person has more power, knowledge and wisdom than the representatives elected by the people to pass laws.

We have a president who believes that circumventing the founding documents to do "what is right" is somehow commendable.

Personally, I don't think that just defeating him in November is enough. We need to throw a war lance in the ground that dictatorial maneuvers by the oval office will not be tolerated by the people.

We need to elect people to Congress who will protect the founding documents and our republic, just as the government of Honduras protected theirs. There is a reason Obama didn't back the Constitutionally-minded leaders of that country when they ousted their president for seeking dictatorial powers, like Hugo Chavez did in Venezuela.

The next Justice department needs to be led by people with the integrity to restore our nation to it's roots and invstigate this administration and prosecute. They also need to investigate the fraud of Obama and prosecute there as well. Only the Justice Department can unravel the SSN, College records and passport records. Only the Justice Department can investigate the birth records. And only the Justic Department can bring charges against a former president.

Nice piece of text there, Se�or.

A solid 10X, IMHO

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Doubt that, she prefers an ARMED group backing her.

GTC

496 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by krp

Az is still 57% cracker, 30% hispanic and 13% other... we got the mormons keeping the average up.

Kent

If census workers wanted to find out the real number of Hispanic they would not be knocking on doors.

They would drive up to the front of a house honk the horn then count how many came out.

AN OATH IS NOT SOMETHING YOU GIVE BACK UNLESS YOUR A POLITICIAN!

RACISM ALWAYS EQUALS FEAR!

THE WANTS OF THE FEW SHOULD NOT OUTWEIGH THE RIGHT OF THE MANY!
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Oh, so there's another million or so hidden illegals?

What a joke...

Kent

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

Doubtless she would prefer no drunks too....guess that leaves you out.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Does she have any (younger...much) sisters?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

Doubtless she would prefer no drunks too....guess that leaves you out.

You know jack diddly CHIT about me, Mister.

Keep guessing, Big Mouth.

GTC

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I know you are a drunken big mouthed piece of [bleep] that likes to talk down to others.
You also appear to be a racist, bigoted so-and-so that thinks his [bleep] doesn't stink.

On the plus side you do seem to be trying to raise awareness to the illegal immigrants issue....and you do get points for that.

But what would I know, I am a whole ocean away and only have your internet rantings to go by.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
"But what would I know"....

GFY, Stuart, "talking down" to low life is unavoidable, it goes with your territory.

"Racist" ?,.....just WTF do you get THAT bit of trash, you blithering idiot ?

GTC

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

i am not sure where my family fits in, euro whatever per another poster, certainly cracker, partially hispanic, and some mormons in the group. I wonder what that makes me?

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

504 members (219 Wasp, 222Sako, 160user, 19rabbit52, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 45 invisible), 2,951 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,657
Posts18,533,963
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.