Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by BWalker

Toyota trucks are designed in the US, dumbass...

The profits go to Japan and contribute to the US trade deficit. toyota is still has its headquarters in Japan.....

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
They have a headquarters here and the trucks are made here.The profits go to the stockholders, of which I am sure many are Americans. Irregardless, I bought Big Three junk for years and I am done. Screw me once, shame on you, screw me twice, shame on me.

Last edited by BWalker; 10/04/12.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by senior
Originally Posted by Savage_99
The engineering and many components come from the japs who started world war 2 and killed and tortured many innocent people.

I see no benefit or pride to a patriotic American to buy jap made goods.

Picture of the little japs surrendering their rifles to the US-Army.

[Linked Image]

So, are you also proud of your great grandparents that slaughter & killed innocent indian women & children in their camps too!

History is history...get over it, your showing your true color, & it's not a pretty sight wink

Nah the Dumbphuck is off his meds again..he drives a lincoln town car what the [bleep] does he know

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
They have a headquarters here and the trucks are made here.The profits go to the stockholders, of which I am sure many are Americans. Irregardless, I bought Big Three junk for years and I am done. Screw me once, shame on you, screw me twice, shame on me.

Your reply explains your toyota purchase, among other things. As far as me buying foreign trash vehicles, NEVER going to happen.

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

You just have to ignore MIVHNTR. He's the biggest azzhole on the Fire. He's got his head so far up his azz, he can see China from there. He doesn't have the foggiest idea about what he's talking about. GO TOYOTA.

P.S. Now just sit back an watch what kind of stupid comeback he has for this post. I know him sooooooo well. He just can't help himself. The Azz...hole.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MIVHNTR

Your reply explains your toyota purchase, among other things. As far as me buying foreign trash vehicles, NEVER going to happen.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

Toyota

( yeah, that left number is a 5...)

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Absolutely no question.

On third Toyota truck plus own a Toyota car.

ZERO problems with Toyota and Honda in 30 years

Phug OBAMA and his schitty auto company.

I bought Toyota stock a few years ago during the false warning used to boost GM stock. Made a tidy sum on that one.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
After the Marxist Obama's union tug GM moved a good portion to Communist China I see no reason to support GM

The commies killed 1000 times more innocent people than the Japs

Put that in your pipe and smoke it

Originally Posted by Savage_99
The engineering and many components come from the japs who started world war 2 and killed and tortured many innocent people.

I see no benefit or pride to a patriotic American to buy jap made goods.

Picture of the little japs surrendering their rifles to the US-Army.

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
So much that is supposed to be American Made has parts built elsewhere............I can't waste my time tracking down where this was made and that was made!!!

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rahtreelimbs
So much that is supposed to be American Made has parts built elsewhere............I can't waste my time tracking down where this was made and that was made!!!

Taxpayer dollars and they move Truck production to mexico. That makes sense

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by MIVHNTR

I grew up in the Flint area and most of my family was employed in the auto industry in one form or another. I too thought like you, but them I realized how many of the vehicles I bought had issues. The last straw was a 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 I bought new. That POS ate expensive parts like injection pumps, front ends and auto tranny's like it was going out of style and it rusted out in short order. Of course it was built in Mexico with a Cummins diesel engine block cast in Brazil....

Last edited by BWalker; 10/06/12.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you need a job done, you need a truck that will do it. Neither Toyota nor Nissan make a 3/4 ton.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
If you need a job done, you need a truck that will do it. Neither Toyota nor Nissan make a 3/4 ton.

True. However, not everyone needs a 3/4 ton truck and from the examples the OP gave he does not need one either. My Tundra will tow and haul all I ever need....as would the other 1/2 tons.

Last edited by VAhuntr; 10/07/12.

"Never stand and take a charge...charge them too."

--- General Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA
C
ckr Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Had F-150's for the last 2 trucks. Ran each to about 180,000 with minimal complaints. Always buy slightly used - couple years old, under 30K. Bought the Tundra this time. Everyone I know runs a truck of some sort and I couldn't find a complaint on the Tundra.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Glad to hear so many of you are happy with your Tundras. I just bought a 2008 model yesterday. Looking forward to dumping my old Dodge and all it's problems.

"243/85TSX It's as if the HAMMER OF THOR were wielded by CHUCK NORRIS himself, and a roundhouse kick thrown in for good measure."
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

I no longer have a need for a 3/4 ton truck. I would however kill to have a diesel in my Tacoma.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by tominboise
The Tacoma would likely get better mileage. I think that both brands are pretty reliable and driving the miles you do that either will do the trick. I think it's more which style do you prefer.

You may want to check on that. What I hear is the opposite.

On another note, don't mess with a guy driving a Dodge. He's already mad... shocked

DF

M
miguel Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
[Linked Image]
Just thought I would post a pic of the truck that I wound up getting. It's everything that I want, and need in a truck. Fuel economy is so so, between 19 and 20, mixed highway and town driving. But I knew that going in, otherwise I would have gone with the 4 banger.
All I can say is, I really love this rig, I hope to keep it for a long time and I hope Toyotas reputation for dependability won't let me down. This is my fourth Toyota 4x4, and I had very minimal problems with the other three.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Looks nice and probably rides pretty good with the long wheel base.

DF

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

57 members (BlackHunter, blackhawk44, aaronward9, 10gaugemag, big_g270, 8 invisible), 1,525 guests, and 823 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,557
Posts18,510,434
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.