Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
come on headhunter,

ain't you ever wanted to see what a 7MMSAUM will do to a 37lb deer at 21. 8 yards @51degrees F?

put some Creed or Nickleback or maybe even
cannibal corpse or napalm death underneath the slide show

hell yeah

makes me wanna eat zebra cakes, fanta grape and ball parks in the backyard all night

laugh laugh

GB1

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
[Linked Image]

got biscuits ?

If you cant hang'em on the wall
Hang'em between your teeth!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
and some mustard

ummm huh

laugh

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Old DA, always dependable for being a poor example for the young hunters who are the future. I don't know who is worse, you or Bowriter.

NRA Benefactor life member
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
The sad part is, you are trying to give the thread some humor at my expense and that is just fine with me (at least I hope you are) except I will not be surprised if you shoot the BABY deer with spots and post pictures of it. You don't get it, it is not about YOU at all. It is about your lack of hunting ethics and values and anyone else who carries on with the same garbage.

Keep on posting pictures, you are proving my point.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thats just the size him and Roogie Poo like them.He is not smart enough to realize he is helping prove your point.

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
see my post in the deer regs thread. Done.

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
listen here dick head

i have never killed a deer over illegal bait.

show me one mother [bleep] picture of a deer in my yard eating at my feeder in the last 2 years, i have not had corn out in over 2 years.
it is not illegal to have corn out in tn it has to be removed 10 days before hunting or now as the reg state over 250 yds away.

beside you cant kill a mature buck over corn their to smart dip [bleep]

for the record i have only killed one spotted fawn i killed it with a recurve whoopty do it was legal damn you as bad as peta you tree hugging [bleep]

as far as taking the time to read your essay of ignorance i have better things to do

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DEER_ASSASSIN
listen here dick head

i have never killed a deer over illegal bait.

show me one mother [bleep] picture of a deer in my yard eating at my feeder in the last 2 years, i have not had corn out in over 2 years.
it is not illegal to have corn out in tn it has to be removed 10 days before hunting or now as the reg state over 250 yds away.

beside you cant kill a mature buck over corn their to smart dip [bleep]

for the record i have only killed one spotted fawn i killed it with a recurve whoopty do it was legal damn you as bad as peta you tree hugging [bleep]

as far as taking the time to read your essay of ignorance i have better things to do

[Linked Image]

To play the game, you first gotta have game. - Ike Turner

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Thanks seminole, I have ignored DA, that's the upstanding DA I remember.

Ok DA, I will give that to you, maybe you killed only one spotted fawn, but you posted pictures of it and argued, and strongly argued, that there was nothing wrong with it and as far as I know never changed your mind about posting pictures of it which was my issue. Heck, you just posted a picture of another spotted fawn with "got biscuit" or something? Anyone else, would be a good joke, but with your history just another classless post.

Also, your "32 deer" season, I cannot remember how many, but it was many of the deer you killed that year, you shot the momma and then shot the fawns standing around with her, posted pictures, counted them and proclaimed yourself to be "Tennessee's #1 deer killer" or whatever that garbage was.

I fully understand now though, your ego made you do it.

Last edited by headhunter130; 09/05/12.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
cool

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10
D
D
I cant believe the ignorance and immaturity of grown men. Its all down right ridiculous. Sad part is, everyone is bashing DA, whining and crying about everything they disagree with, and yet all you are doing is drawing more and more attention to him. If he was the SATAN of hunting, wouldn't you want to direct all attention, good or bad away from him?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hasnt gots a cat in dis fight. But i will say it is a gotdamn shame wen a gal has to get on here and run her ds cause sumone talk about her husban. I gues all tn people are [bleep] up. If my gal piled sum shiit like dis she be kiking a box down da skreet.

I got hooked on phonics
Guess my IP now fistphuckology!
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by catman925
I hasnt gots a cat in dis fight. But i will say it is a gotdamn shame wen a gal has to get on here and run her ds cause sumone talk about her husban. I gues all tn people are [bleep] up. If my gal piled sum shiit like dis she be kiking a box down da skreet.
you would have to have a woman to begin with typing like and idiot you obviously have to pay for it

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by headhunter130
Thanks seminole, I have ignored DA, that's the upstanding DA I remember.

Ok DA, I will give that to you, maybe you killed only one spotted fawn, but you posted pictures of it and argued, and strongly argued, that there was nothing wrong with it and as far as I know never changed your mind about posting pictures of it which was my issue. Heck, you just posted a picture of another spotted fawn with "got biscuit" or something? Anyone else, would be a good joke, but with your history just another classless post.

Also, your "32 deer" season, I cannot remember how many, but it was many of the deer you killed that year, you shot the momma and then shot the fawns standing around with her, posted pictures, counted them and proclaimed yourself to be "Tennessee's #1 deer killer" or whatever that garbage was.

I fully understand now though, your ego made you do it.

here are the field dressed weights of the 32

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Catman, Here's a gift from the TN folks...

http://www.zoodles.com/free-online-kids-games/kindergarten_spelling

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Oh no, better be on the lookout, a moderator from Tndeer is here. I guess she will go tell on us.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I hasnt gots a cat in dis fight.

LOL!....ok,..I'll guess We'll just have to take your word for it.....
But that ~shore~ ain't keeping you from runnin your D'skr is it!?? laugh laugh

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Sure is a shame the language from some the tndeer members who come over here. Lowclass people, no wonder I got banned, I don't use enough crude sexual references, they must learn from Bowriter.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by headhunter130
Sure is a shame the language from some the tndeer members who come over here. Lowclass people, no wonder I got banned, I don't use enough crude sexual references, they must learn from Bowriter.
Don't worry, they will pray for you after they drop a 10 spot in the offering plate this coming Sunday

To play the game, you first gotta have game. - Ike Turner

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 48 invisible), 2,296 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,643
Posts18,493,304
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.