Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
so all you hear is how that if he does get re-elected then gun owners are in for it. so if he wins in november would that be the time to unload the imported surplus semi autos that have been accumulatin in my safe?

GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by dbfuller0311
so all you hear is how that When he does get re-elected then gun owners are in for it. so if he wins in november would that be the time to unload the imported surplus semi autos that have been accumulatin in my safe?

Fixed it for ya...Thanks Mitt!

Really? Name a single bill or a single statement that Obama has done/made/introduced that attacks gun owners rights? This is the "Fear" that the Right Wing of the Base uses as red meat against Obama. This president could have vetoed or opposed the right to carry in National Parks and Amtrack but did not. But.... still many here cling to the idea that Obama will take my guns if/when reelected.

Come on boys.....You can do better than this!

Last edited by northwestalaska; 09/21/12.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Bam-Bam relies on the stupid folks and stupid folks need Bam-Bam.

Vote for Bam-Bam,stupid. You really need to if you want to survive.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
While I generally don't look at firearms as investments, if you had picked up several AR's after the 2008 election buying frenzy had ended and peoples economic realities forced them to sell them for a loss, then I'd expect another buying frenzy and hence an ideal time to sell those guns to those who didn't go nuts the first time around.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
He didn't veto those because he did not have popular support, nor did he have support of Congress.

He and his handlers understand WHEN to commit atrocities against the Constitution is just as important as what order to do them in.

Action against the 2nd Amendment and 1st, for that matter will come in their own sweet time.

Not if, as you so ignorantly pointed out, but WHEN.

If you cannot see what is happening, then you need an APR (Air Purifying Respirator) & a very bright flashlight 'cause your head is in a very dark and stinky place.

Ed

Last edited by APDDSN0864; 09/21/12. Reason: Needed to explain simple things

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Background checks at gunshows are what I would expect. FFL's would love it if every sale had to go through them and that will probably happen one day. Too many crazy people have gone on shooting sprees...

Quando omni flunkus moritati
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
What did he tell the Brady person---'We are working on gun control, but we have to work under the radar"

If you do not think he will pass some form of gun control, you ain't payin' attention

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Really? Name a single bill or a single statement that Obama has done/made/introduced that attacks gun owners rights? This is the "Fear" that the Right Wing of the Base uses as red meat against Obama. This president could have vetoed or opposed the right to carry in National Parks and Amtrack but did not. But.... still many here cling to the idea that Obama will take my guns if/when reelected.

Wow, you just aren't very smart. Unfortunately people like you get to vote.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by RISJR
Bam-Bam relies on the stupid folks and stupid folks need Bam-Bam.

Vote for Bam-Bam,stupid. You really need to if you want to survive.

Your 100% correct on this one... 68% of all female voters....I guess we are talking about your wife, daughter, mother and sister. Ok, only 68% of those so just your wife, sister and daughter. Mom votes for Mitt.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
i must hurt to be so [bleep] stupid.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Well, list a real, not imagined example where Obama has done anything against the right to own guns.............

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Wow, you just aren't very smart. Unfortunately people like you get to vote.

Show me something, anything.............Nothing???????

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I really hate when you call the important ladies in your life %$#@!ing stupid!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I guess Fast & Furious doesn't count in your book. I guess fighting against Heller doesn't count.

His party's entire platform follows the Marxist playbook. That includes controlling the populous.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Obama is a snake it the grass, that undermines America in every aspect. I have no doubt that he would be ready come his second and last term to take away gun rights. His involvement in the Fast and Furious Scandal is enough for me. I wouldn't trust a snake and Obama is a snake.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
I guess Fast & Furious doesn't count in your book. I guess fighting against Heller doesn't count.

His party's entire platform follows the Marxist playbook. That includes controlling the populous.

Ed

Help me out here but how does F & F fall into the anti-gun movement? What am I missing?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Esox357
Obama is a snake it the grass, that undermines America in every aspect. I have no doubt that he would be ready come his second and last term to take away gun rights. His involvement in the Fast and Furious Scandal is enough for me. I wouldn't trust a snake and Obama is a snake.

Without examples of REAL laws that he has supported you just being played by the Fear, Smear & Queer end of the GOP> Show me something real of stop crying.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
walt,

please explain to me why you support obama. without reference to the republican ticket. and for once try to be civil. looking for facts here.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The economy will most likely tank by mid October.
At that point the bank holiday's will 'eat' any wealth we have...ammo will be the new black market currency.

I never thought the 'bailout' would get pass Congress...it did.
I never thought 'health care' would get through Congress...it did and the Supreme Court too.

The election... hope for the best, and prepare for the worst.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
and for once try to be civil

I have never ben anything but civil. Show me any example of dropping the F bomb in my posts. I enjoy civil discorse!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (1badf350, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 48 invisible), 2,392 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,338
Posts18,526,811
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.