Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M

This was sponsored by the Jewish Council on Education and Research Super PAC, I don't get it.

http://youtu.be/hDTT1yRNsFE

Thinking about sitting out this election? Or maybe voting for Romney just for the hell of it? You may want to think twice. If the above video is any indication, Samuel L. Jackson may appear out of nowhere to give you a profanity-laced nursery rhyme about the dangers of voting Republican this November.

Ostensibly a parody of his viral-ready rendition of the children's-book-for-adults "Go The F*ck To Sleep," Jackson magically shows up in the homes of seniors, young people and other disaffected voters to encourage them to start paying attention, using colorful language that, we can only assume, is not approved by Barack Obama.

The Academy Award nominee, 63, comes as a natural and unapologetic surrogate for the Obama campaign. Earlier this year, he caused a stir when he told Ebony that he voted for Obama in 2008 "because he was black."

A sample of Jackson's ad:

�Sorry, my friends, but there�s no time to snore
An out-of-touch millionaire just declared war
On schools, the environment, unions, fair pay
We�re all on our own if Romney has his way
And he�s against safety nets
If you fall, tough luck
So, I strongly suggest that you wake the f*ck up."

The video was sponsored by the Jewish Council on Education and Research Super PAC, which also produced Sarah Silverman's video encouraging Florida seniors to take "the great schlep" to the ballot box.

GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The line should be---"an out of touch white guy---"

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
I don't have to like it. Samuel L Jackson has his 1st Amendment Rights.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I like the part about we're all on our own if Romney wins... thats the damn way it should be you lazy liberal slacking POS hollywood actor that should have left the US when Klinton left office or whatever that bald faced lie promise crap was.

And in the morning I'll tell you how I really feel about obama voters....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by idahoguy101
People like Jackson have much more than First Amendment Rights. They have the power of a criminal traitorous media to spread their lies and libel.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I TELL HIM TO SHUT THE F-CK UP.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by idahoguy101
People like Jackson have much more than First Amendment Rights. They have the power of a criminal traitorous media to spread their lies and libel.

Well, the First Amendment still applies, to us as well as him.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (10gaugemag, 6MMWASP, 673, 79S, 2ndwind, 7 invisible), 1,760 guests, and 811 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,952
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.