Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
BrentD Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
I can't see the game here in my shop but it seems that it is slightly more boring than the average Teddy Bears game.

Who's going to win this one?

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
GB1

F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
Wish both teams could lose!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
right now the Teddies are beating the Cow Bitches 24 to 10 with 11 min left in the fourth

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's a really good question when applied to the fans of the two teams. If the Bears win, their get a victory, but it would seem that they would lose on the more important issue of who gets to bitch more about their quarterback. The Cowboys' fans come out on top in the bitching about our quarterback contest, but they are one more down in the loss column. It looks like it will be up to the Bears' fans to ignore the victory and really come on strong bitching about their quarterback in spite of the win and come away with a double triumph. It will take a sustained effort, but I believe that they will be up to it. The Dallas fans will put up a noble struggle, but the fact that they are without the win will be the deciding factor. Advantage: Bears' fans.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Y'all don't have any love for the Cowboys?

Retired cat herder.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I like any team the Manning are quarterbacking

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
B
BrentD Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by g5m
Y'all don't have any love for the Cowboys?

You're right, I don't love Cowboys. Not one of them. Now, CowGirls are a different matter. smile

I sure would like to both to lose. It would help the Vikes and still keep my sense of balance (ie., all things Jerry Jones and "America's team" go down, again. and again. and again)....

Oh well, I guess I can't lose in this game.

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You're right. I'm just not feeling the Cowboy love here.

And, then they go and lose the dadblasted game, too. Tough night tonight.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Hopefully.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm didn't get a chance to follow this one, but to read the after-game reports, you'd think Cutler is an ax-murderer, and Romo just can't catch a break. It's unreal, some flap about Cutler dis'in' Mike Tice (Bears' offensive coordinator) is all the rage in national print.

Now, the local Dallas radio that I'm listening to is shredding Romo, Bryant, God, Mohammed, and Obama. The only press I've ever heard that gets as hostile towards it's own is the Vikings. Heros when they win, bastard outlaws when they lose.

In looking at the stat's, Cutler, then the Bears' defense look to have been convincing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mako25
The only press I've ever heard that gets as hostile towards it's own is the Vikings. Heros when they win, bastard outlaws when they lose.

obviously,you dont listen to the packer fans much.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I is a Packer fan!

Wasn't referring to the fans - 'twas the press I'm gettin' at. Vikes, and Cowboys are cursed in that department, heros (kinda, almost) when they win, slugs and degenerates when they lose.

edit: Packers/Texans, or Texans/Packers

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Somewhere, Wade Phillips is laughing rather hard.

Jason Garrett is wondering if he'll ever sniff another NFL job again.

The rest of the NFC East is trying hard to figure out how to get Jerrah to sign Romo to a 6 year 125 million dollar extension.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's unreal, some flap about Cutler dis'in' Mike Tice (Bears' offensive coordinator) is all the rage in national print.

Cutler is, without question, the biggest azzhat in the NFL.
Someone needs to knock the pout off of that baby.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Phillips is not only laughin', he's in all likeyhood headed deep into the palyoffs -- real deep -- as the defensive coordinator for the Texans.

That defense gives up nothing to the '85 Bears - seriously. Jake Locker is their latest ring-up, they rolled him off the field early in the first last week, and he's hurt bad 'nough he's probably out for an extended time.

Ol' Wade's lovin' life right now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cutler is, without question, the biggest azzhat in the NFL.
Someone needs to knock the pout off of that baby.

Might be. In this instance however, he's getting a bumb-wrap. Edited down (which is what you'll see ad nauseum) - it appears Cutler abandons Tice. Watched in full context, Cutler is simply responding to a staff member coming in from the far left of the screen (that will be edited out of course).

When he's poutin' he's dreadful. When he's hot, he's as dangerous as anyone in league. Ya roll the dice 'n' take yur chances when ya face DaBears.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by bea175
right now the Teddies are beating the Cow Bitches 24 to 10 with 11 min left in the fourth
Couldn't stay awake to see the final, but what I did see was a darn good game to watch.

Somebody on the fire yesterday said something like, 'the Cowboys need to humiliate (or a similar word) the Bears.'

Apparently - THAT didn't happen.. laugh laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by fluffy
The only press I've ever heard that gets as hostile towards it's own is the Vikings. Heros when they win, bastard outlaws when they lose.

obviously,you dont listen to the packer fans much.
And apparently, YOU don't either.. The hostility I heard last two weeks was directed SQUARELY at the bull-chit officials..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good gawd, 'Neck-I hate to agree with a Slackers fan, but you're spot on on this one.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Nothing boring about that game. Bears seemed to enjoy beating the snot out of the worse team in the NFL.

I'd like to sodomize Romo. But I'm scared he'd like it.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Talking heads on the sports stations/papers, out of Dallas will be in crucifiction mode for the rest of the week.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (219DW, 219 Wasp, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 46 invisible), 2,391 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,763
Posts18,515,282
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.