After seeing the great deal Joel was offering to the 24 Hour Campfire Forum members on the Tamron 90mm Macro. I decided to get it out today for a trip down to the local gardens to do a few shots. It has long been my favorite macro lens. I have had several versions over the past 20 years and love each one as much if not better than the last one! The Tamron 90mm Macro lens has all the features of Tamron technology that make it great. The SP, Superior Performance, which means the standards that the lens is made is going to guarantee you the sharpest images and quality of construction. The lens is designed for full frame cameras but works great with APS-C cameras and gives a little tighter angle of view.
To remind you of the deal Joel is offering at Camera Land:

With the beautiful colors of fall upon us now is a great time of the year to get this awesome macro lens. The picture quality is amazing and the color reproduction is spot on. We have put together a special kit for members of this forum ONLY!

The kit includes the Tamron 90mm 2.8 lens, a case, a UV filter, a circular polarizing filter and a cleaning kit.
All of this is only $509.99 and then you get $50.00 back from Tamron in the form of a mail in rebate.
The lens is available for Canon, Nikon, Sony or Pentax mounts

Call me or PM me if you have questions or would like to order one.

The photos below were made using the Tamron 90mm Macro lens on my Nikon D-700.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Great photography is not about being in the right place at the right time, it is about putting yourself in the right place at the right time.