Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
RWE Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
for Benghazi-gate

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took responsibility Monday night for any security failures leading up to the consulate attack last month in Libya that killed an the American ambassador, but she seemed to push back against claims of a cover-up, blaming the "fog of war" for the Obama administration's shifting explanations for the attack.

I guess the "fog o'war" is like Holder saying "It was my department, but I know nothing about it, so I'm not resigning?

"I'm responsible for the State Department, for the more than 60,000 people around the world," she said. "The decisions about security are made by security professionals. But we're going to review everything to be sure we're doing what needs to be done in an increasingly risky environment."

If you're responsible, then quit, beeotch!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...te-security-blames-confusion-on-fog-war/

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
and the MSM will fall dutifully in line. 4 years from now it will be rewritten in history so it's no longer her fault...

I can't say I'm surprised.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
RWE Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Surely this is just �bama camp diffusing election damage control.

I suspect they will have the ambassador's killers "bin Laden'd" her soon, and that football spike judiciously the next few weeks.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The first word....the "story" has yet to unfold

I wouldn't be surprised that she is just positioning. Obama needs her faithful female Clinton voters to win.

Defend the Constitution
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
just damage control. nothing has changed and nothing will happen as a result of her statement. it's all good as obama is on his way out!

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Translated.....obumble and emanual have pics, probably video of hills in action with her lady friends.....

Enough said.

Tony

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Janet Reno took responsibility for Waco, and what happened to her? That little Potomac-two-step took place on Hillary's hubby's watch, so she knows the drill. Nothing serious will come of it. She'll cover for the boss, and the boss will take care of her.

The media will "forget". Hillary will finish out her gig and get rich on the lecture circuit.

Last edited by ScoutmasterRick; 10/16/12.

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by RWE
Surely this is just �bama camp diffusing election damage control.

I suspect they will have the ambassador's killers "bin Laden'd" her soon, and that football spike judiciously the next few weeks.

---------------

Precisely. If Obama knew of the many attacks prior to 9/11's attack in Benghazi,the blame falls upon him. Rice reports directly to the president,not State.

If Obama didn't know of any of the events transpiring in that region,he shouldn't be our CIC.

Hilary is attempting to perform a upfield political block,hoping to prevent a confrontation between Panetta,State and the WH before election day.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
She is positioning her fat ugly ass for the next election, she waited until the stigma was securely attached to the Golfer-in-Chief, then she stepped forward and nobly fell on her sword............. result, Obozo is seen as a bumbling liar (accurate) and Hildebeaste is seen as the noble statesman who took responsibility.

Obama, busily making Jimmy Carter look smart UPDATE Sept. 2011!!! Jimmy has now achieved genius status ! UPDATE Sept 2013 !!! Jimmy has now achieved MENSA STATUS, Barry, not so much
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
she waited until the stigma was securely attached to the Golfer-in-Chief, then she stepped forward and nobly fell on her sword............

This is the way that I am seeing it. I do not see a fall. A fall would be her resignation or firing. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You can bet your rearend that there will be some Quid Pro Quo for this one. For this, Hillary has been offered a plum of a position should O get re-elected.

Generally, a President chooses a new cabinate after re-election. Remember the stink when Janet Reno would not offer her resignation in '96, even after Ruby Ridge and Waco?

Hillary will get to stay on as Sec of State, or some other position of her choosing. UN Ambassador, US Ambassador to France or whatever.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
She's leaving the administration,amigo.

Maybe a SCt nomination but,other than that,I don't know that she wants to have anything more to do with this WH.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

TDC Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
She will be gone whether O wins or loses. I think she would rather O loses so she can position herself for 2016. She and Bill are still married in hopes of a 2016 run. Both need each other in order to get back into the white house. Bill has been giving O backhanded "support" but is hoping for a loss. He seems to have disappeared these last few weeks, after O was trying to ride his coattails into this election.

RWE Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RISJR
Maybe a SCt nomination but,other than that,I don't know that she wants to have anything more to do with this WH.

Jimminy Crickets, man!

Way to play the worse case scenario.....

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I hear you but what could Obama offer her which has more prestige than Sec of St., when VP is out of the picture?

William Arthur Ward

RWE Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I got no rebuttal, but I was in a fairly decent mood till you brought that up.

Gave me a full body piss shiver.

I think I loss sphincter control.

Need to scotch-guard my britches in the future.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I posted this elsewhere but it also fits here:

This is the key if/when the topic comes up tonight:

"Clinton told reporters that when Susan Rice, U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, made her rounds on every Sunday morning news show to claim the film motivated the attacks, the information had been fed to her by the White House and not the intelligence community in the State Department or the CIA."

The big issue here is the COVERUP. Still, the fix is in. Gallup's choosing the "undecideds" (my ass) filtering the questions and the backstop's Candy Crowley, a well-known CNN democrap. If Romney wins or even ties, it'll be a hell of a show.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hillary will be 69 in 2016. The possibilities of 2 terms puts her at 77? She long ago lost her girlish charm, and the camera is not kind to her.

Magaret Thatcher was a mere 59 when she first became PM, so not apples to apples for any thinking that.

While she can debate and bich with the best of them, at some point public life is likely to wear down her ambition. She ran once as the Dem favorite and was smoked by an unknown. I don't think she has lived down her negatives, and has the various diplomacy failure of Obama riding on her back now.

Can't see her in a Presidential run.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What a difference 4 years makes if anything happened under Bush it was his fault. Boy the media has seen the light and changed their ways LOL. whistle

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So no resignation? No charges of murder? And she still is pretending that the "it was the video" wasn't a lie?

[Linked Image from ]
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

469 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 2ndwind, 1badf350, 257 roberts, 48 invisible), 1,762 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,036
Posts18,520,993
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.