I know this isn't the classifieds, but it gets buried quickly there.

For Sale for $3000: 1993 Toyota 4Runner 4x4. 159k miles. 3.0 liter V6 engine. Automatic Transmission. Power windows and locks. A/C and Heat. Rear passenger heater. Cruise control. Uniroyal LT235/75/15 tires are at 85%.

Very good condition. Everything works. It's difficult to find one of these in this clean of condition. Interior is extremely clean, no tears, rips, or bad smells. Original factory stereo. We are the 3rd owner. 100% reliable, I'd drive it anywhere. We've driven it all over the U.S. This is an original Colorado vehicle. No rust.

It has been very well maintained by us and prior owners. (I did have a file of all maintenance, repairs, and factory recall work, but I tossed it)

Gas mileage is 14mpg mixed driving and 20 mpg on the highway (if you keep it under 65 mph).

This 4runner needs nothing.

**This is a 19 year old vehicle and is not perfect. The few bad things: 1) we removed the factory running boards. 2) It does use about 3/4 quart of oil per 1000/miles (since Toyota recall work done on head gaskets). 3) Power steering pump does leak a very small amount. 4) paint on the hood is starting to oxydize **

Why are we selling it? I bought a new Toyota. We planned on our teenage son driving it, but the kid needs to learn to drive a manual transmission.

It's time for someone else to take it roadtripping, camping, fishing, hunting, and to the grocery store.

The vehicle is located in Montrose, CO. Western slope, one hour drive from Grand Junction, CO.

PM me if you have questions. I can give detailed history of condition and work done to it.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by T Bone; 10/24/12.