Hop To
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Dear Employees:

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%.

But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead.

This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.

So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go.

I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem.

They voted for change... I gave it to them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

Last edited by RISJR; 10/24/12.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
snigker. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
No civil rights lawsuits following THAT letter I am sure.

Not that it doesn't make sense, but the business owner would be best off doing that to any and all who have stickers supporting either major party... And give the Libertarians a raise for being SO right SO long before the rest...

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
most co's don't do well with no employees.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Now that was funny!!! laugh

"Hey hold my beer while I shoot this buck"
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RISJR
Dear Employees:

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%.

But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead.

This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.

So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go.

Very true if it could be gotten away with.

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
It could be a joke. I don't know. It's a respite,regardless.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I layed off the democrats in my company long ago.
[bleep] 'em!!
Cisco.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by RISJR
Dear Employees:

Bob, was the CEO certain that these 60 he identified weren't the most productive employees? He just might be getting rid of the very employees he needs.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
That the way it should be

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I can't imagine that the story is true.
But then, it does not have to be.

The message and analysis is supremely accurate.

Steve

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Democrat and productive are mutually exclusive... The ones in the company I used to work for were always too busy standing around the coffee station planning the next save the gay whales parade, or how to bring the rest of the work force down to the lowest common denominator so that everyone was treated equally, to get any real work done. The company I work for now is all Republicans and we get stuff done.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

510 members (1minute, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 65 invisible), 2,450 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,691
Posts18,513,604
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.