Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
Originally Posted by Foxbat
35% -45% of the voting public walks away every year, even in record voting turnout years. No one notices them, so no, you won't get anyone's attention.

Y'all are like 7 year old children that go and pout in the closet, thinking you'll fix everyone. What y'all don't realize, is no one cares the minute you left the room.
You seem to care...first time anyone doesn't vote for your guy, you can't wait to call them an idiot.

I notice that too.
I think if someone supports a guy who shuts off drilling in the Gulf because it's not safe at 3,000 ft and gives Brazil $4 billion to take the same rigs and drill at 6,000 feet and cuts off drilling on US federal lands and gives Columbia $2 billion and Mexico $1 billion to drill and shutsoff A few hundred coal mines and doubles the price of gasoline i may have pretty good reason it consider the guy an idiot.

This is especially so if the guy SAYS he supports the 2ND and he supports a Zero whos atty general says we need to d away with private gun ownership and the Zero puts 2 liberals on the SC who won't support the Second A. I have a pretty fair case for the guy presenting a double case of stupidity.

And your point is what?

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
Because even the moonbats understand that a vote for a third party candidate, is a vote for Obama.
No, it's not.

The two main parties are killing this country. A 3rd party vote is saying I�m not going to play along just because one of the two is going to be elected. At some point you have to look yourself in the mirror and realize that you were PART of the problem�in addiction terms, at best you�re an enabler. If you�re okay with that, fine; but don�t say I�m a jerk because I won�t play by your rules anymore. I want to look my kids in the eye and tell them at some point I stopped contributing to the problem.

I didn't say you're a jerk or stupid or an idiot, I said you're naive.

I disagree about being an enabler. I try to change my party from within.

Voting 3rd party merely removes your opinion from the equation. The kid that picks up his ball and goes home, has no effect on the game. The kid that stays and keeps trying to make the game fair, however small his voice may be, has an effect.

Obama's constituents have an effect on his party platform. Romney's constituents have an effect on his party platform.

Don't you think Romney would have loved to have left Pro-Life off of his platform and negated the single biggest voting cry for the left? His Pro Life constituents made themselves heard.

The NRA makes us heard. Romney choosing Paul Ryan was solely because of the Tea Party and fiscal conservatives being heard.

Well there you go again being an idiot.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Does it really take a genius to realize there are a lot of people on this earth and the POTUS, and liberals and the UN wanting to end our 2A rights. Is it too much of a mental leap for people to forsee having to apply at the court house to pick up their gun for a hunting trip as is already done in some places. Is it too great a mental leap to consider the possible ramifications when some people in high position in our govt think it is just fine to give real assault weapons to foreign criminals while we can't even own an assault weapon.
Sorry, I think anyone who really trusts our govt for their security is an idiot. Our govt couldn't even protect one of our ambassadors, who was a lot more important to our govt than most of us.

And your point is what?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Voting third party is to ignore the �third party� building inside the GOP.

In 2008 the Tea Party pulled off a landslide election that Libertarians can only dream about.

Romney and the GOP and the MSM do not want to talk about it, but the Tea Party is still around and about to deliver a Conservative Senate to the GOP.

You looking for a difference between the D and the R; look no further then the difference between the N Pelosi House 2007/11 spending spree and the reduced budgets passed with the TP vote in the 2011/12 House and sent to die in the H Reid Senate.

These are the folks that will rein Romney to the Right and hold his feet to the Conservative fire.

These are the folks building a new Conservative force in this country and Ron Paul and Gary Johnson can only set on the sidelines, eating peanuts and commiserating about what might have been.

For you conservatives I'm happy that you are happy but for some of us the conservative movement isn't for us and it doesn't make us happy.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Barak
Which man would you go hunting with, not whomever would you prefer to hunt with.

Why would anybody hunt with either of them? They're politicians.

I wouldn't take a leech or a maggot hunting, even though leeches and maggots are God's creatures, each with an important purpose to fulfill. And I wouldn't dream of dishonoring leeches and maggots by hunting with a politician. Shudder.

Here is your hunter Bows, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1ZTIbr8MuY

Think I'd rather take my chances with Cheney...

I am a bow hunter and I would go hunting with Paul Ryan anytime.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RDFinn
If you cant tell the difference in kicking God out of school and kicking Mohammed in, you need a neuro eval.

What these guys are making clear is nothing more than "third party" propaganda by a shrinking group of society with no traction. Hence, the only attention they can get is on forums such as this one.

RD, the propaganda is from the your party:

* Run another RINO and dry-hump the proposition he will go into the nearest phone booth after the election and come out a small spending/.gov conservative *

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
If you like to hunt, if you like to shoot, if you like to fish, I've never seen a gun ban passed by a repulican controlled congress or senate. I have seen it passed by demokrat controlled congress and senates. I have only seen demokrat presidents sign this type of legisaltion. Anti-gun and anti-hunting run deep in the demokrat party leadership, while I can't say none in the republikrats, they are few and far between. The tea party elected members are pulling to the right as hard as they can, but we need more of them. When I say the right I mean the constitution. KDJ

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They remind me of babies that sit in their highchair's wailing incessantly with soiled diapers waiting for an adult to wipe their asss and change their Pampers.

Being neither a Republican nor Democrat I don't sit in my highchair wailing waiting for someone to change my diapers and wipe my azz I do it myself.

Barak Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
What class, but you would help a muzzie be POTUS.

I wouldn't touch a politician, Muslim or otherwise, with a ten-foot pole. I might get some on me.

Aside from that, I couldn't give a hoot who's POTUS. The question is unimportant and irrelevant--I care more about Britney Spears' toenail fungus.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add
If you cant tell the difference in kicking God out of school and kicking Mohammed in, you need a neuro eval.

What these guys are making clear is nothing more than "third party" propaganda by a shrinking group of society with no traction. Hence, the only attention they can get is on forums such as this one.

RD, the propaganda is from the your party:

* Run another RINO and dry-hump the proposition he will go into the nearest phone booth after the election and come out a small spending/.gov conservative *

As far back as I can remember, every campaign speech I've heard from candidates, regardless of their political affiliation, has rang that same tone.........less gov....less spending........let's take back America.....rah rah rah !!!!

If you actually believe that any politician has any intention of doing that, well then I have some swamp land for sale unlike any other previously offered for sale.

IC B3

Barak Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
They remind me of babies that sit in their highchair's wailing incessantly with soiled diapers waiting for an adult to wipe their asss and change their Pampers.

It's not the people who abandon the proven-futile political process and take it upon themselves to go out and get things done who are immature or irresponsible.

I think that label would fit better on the people who just sit back and vote for a politician, and then wait for the government to solve their problems.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Being neither a Republican nor Democrat I don't sit in my highchair wailing waiting for someone to change my diapers and wipe my azz I do it myself.

So you admit to eating in a highchair with [bleep] in your diaper and wailing incessantly.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barak

It's not the people who abandon the proven-futile political process and take it upon themselves to go out and get things done who are immature or irresponsible.

I think that label would fit better on the people who just sit back and vote for a politician, and then wait for the government to solve their problems.

The gov will not solve the problem. They are the problem. You would be very hard pressed to find any post of mine that even remotely stated that I felt gov was the answer or solution to any of my problems.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

So you admit to eating in a highchair with [bleep] in your diaper and wailing incessantly.

At my age I'm probably not far from returning to the highchair and diapers. grin

I was just answering your point. It's Republicans and Democrats who sit around and wait for government to show up and fix things not anarchists. Don't try to make this into something it's not.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
And not just any adult. It must be the adult of their choice. God forbid that one have an accident, or they would sit in schitt till their ass rotted out.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Voting third party is to ignore the �third party� building inside the GOP.

In 2008 the Tea Party pulled off a landslide election that Libertarians can only dream about.

Romney and the GOP and the MSM do not want to talk about it, but the Tea Party is still around and about to deliver a Conservative Senate to the GOP.

You looking for a difference between the D and the R; look no further then the difference between the N Pelosi House 2007/11 spending spree and the reduced budgets passed with the TP vote in the 2011/12 House and sent to die in the H Reid Senate.

These are the folks that will rein Romney to the Right and hold his feet to the Conservative fire.

These are the folks building a new Conservative force in this country and Ron Paul and Gary Johnson can only set on the sidelines, eating peanuts and commiserating about what might have been.

For you conservatives I'm happy that you are happy but for some of us the conservative movement isn't for us and it doesn't make us happy.

I understand or at least I think I do�well maybe a little�
My point is that the Tea Party in 2010 demonstrated more potential to make real changes then any third party since 1912.

This is the 100th birth year of the Progressive Party, Theodore Roosevelt�s �I�m fit as a Bull Moose Party�

Only third party to ever come in second.
Wilson's 42% 435 electoral votes
Roosevelt 27% 88 electoral votes
Taft 23% 8 electoral votes

No need for any wisecracks about me being old enough to vote in that election and who did I vote for.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I can't speak for the others on here but I don't vote third party because I expect them to win and do good things because I don't. I vote third party here in Montana to keep things interesting and to keep the third party on the ballot.

As MacLorry said and I will have to agree with him on this, any third party to become viable has to become a party of statism. In other words, in order for any third party to win said party must become a part of the problem. Nobody really wants the problem fixed. Everybody wants the same old same old.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If Romney wins, it'll be amusing watching the rat pack here make 'scuses for the trillion dollar deficits in a few years.

They've already established that the moment a prez leaves office, they are no longer responsible for the mess they hand over (cough GWB cough) so from day one it'll be all Romney's fault.

I've used the train analogy here before. Trains go in a direction, at a speed. They are not maneuverable. They neither start nor stop quickly. Ours is hurtling towards an abyss and we argue like ninnies about what color the napkins should be in the dining car...... or who should be the next engineer to drive it down the tracks, at a speed, in a direction, which are almost entirely predetermined by the accumulation of physics (inertia, momentum) that have already occurred.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yea, but $2 gas would be nice.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Might happen briefly but in general it's only going up over the next decades....

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

144 members (10Glocks, 3dtestify, AlleghenyMountain, 44mc, 7887mm08, AussieGunWriter, 15 invisible), 1,494 guests, and 850 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,259
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.