Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
A
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
A
I must assume that no one ever sell's there Q.L. software because I have posted on several forums trying to buy a used copy of QL???? I have allways stated in my post WTB Used copy of Q.L. I have never got a reply. I don't have a clue how you would recive the Q.L. program after you pay for it so I assume they send you a disk with QL on it?? Anyway I can't believe it, but it seems as if everyone must like it???After thinking about my post, I wonder if the guys were thinking I wantrd a copy of there Program???????? I have read somethings about QL, buying updates ect. So if you were to buy QL this week will it have all the up dates or will you have to buy them later? I don't even know what the price is to buy it at this time?
Greg

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The reason no one is selling their "old" program is that once you buy the program many of the minor updates are free and major updates are sold for much less than the whole program it self. Typically when you buy the program it is the latest edition available. Updates can happen anytime, from a few days to years. Most updates would likely be additions to the bullet and/or powder libraries. Currently it is about $155.

Try here: www.neconos.com

Last edited by Prwlr; 11/26/12.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Because if you paid $150+ for a piece of software and could update to the latest version a few years from now for $20, would you sell?

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
― Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If it ain't worth a bill and a half from your budget, it'll never be worth a minute or two of your time. Just quit frettin' 'n' go on bumbling along with whatever primitive methods you're already comfortable with.

One of my bosses in Alaska wouldn't ever allow us to use a 4x4, even on tundra. Said that 4x4s got far more people into trouble than they ever got 'em out of � and after a while watching others out there, I had to admit that he had a heckuva skookum point.

The better ways of doin' things simply ain't for everybody.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I posted a similar request here a year or two ago and one kind member GAVE me a spare, new in the wrapping, copy he had.
It was the very latest edition as well.

I've bought one update since then.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (12344mag, 02bfishn, 1234, 1lessdog, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 64 invisible), 2,461 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,572
Posts18,491,887
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.