Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Waders Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Assuming Romney wins the election (and control of the houses of Congress doesn't change), what do you think Obama will do during November and December?

I believe, other than the usual litany of pardons, he won't do a dang thing. World leaders that we care about will wait to deal with Romney. And since Republicans hold the House, no distasteful legislation can be slammed through. I think he'll travel extensively and just end his term on a 60-day vacation.

After Romney is sworn in, Obama will write another book, explaining how he saved the country and the world. Unable to stand being out of the spotlight, I also expect him to be the first ex-president to appear on TV as a political analyst. Slowly at first, but with greater frequency as time goes on. He will always be there to say what is wrong and what should be done. He'll give examples of all the great things that he got done while president. It will be a case of revisionist history like no other. It will be the greatest example of "The older I get, the better I was." And no reporter will challenge anything he says. He will become the face of the Democratic party--and a wildly successful fundraiser. Once the conservatives stop fact-checking him, he will enjoy even more freedom to say whatever he wants about anything/everything. His audience will love him for it. He'll develop it into a nice business, charging huge appearance fees to come campaign for his buddies.

His legacy will be extremely positive, and he'll spend his days speaking and writing for the liberal cause, cashing huge checks along the way.

Finally, if Romney proves to be a two-term president, I predict Obama will run for a second term in 2020 at the ripe old age of 59. He will hail himself as a savior, a phoenix rising from the ashes, the messiah. Americans thought Romney would help them, but here we are in a terrible mess--and Obama has returned to save us! 8 years of unchallenged rhetoric at all those speaking engagements will have all the libs convinced he's right. Obama will use the number 2020 in his campaign as a reference to his vision for the country and the world. "Obama's 2020 Vision--See it Clearly!" And, given the country's fickle nature, he will win handily. Voters won't be able to resist the thought of getting stuff "for free" rather than through patience and hard work.

Sure hope I am way wrong...

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Golf.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Waders
Assuming Romney wins the election (and control of the houses of Congress doesn't change), what do you think Obama will do during November and December?..
As much as he can to finish off the country..

After that, I HOPE his lame-duckness turns into gangrene-ness and is untreatable...

you get my drift...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
If Obama loses or when he's termed, he'll pardon the worst criminals in our nation, Mumia being the first.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The biggest issue is the pending fiscal cliff. There are rumors that Hussein will hold any legislation hostage without a provision to raise taxes on the wealthy but ... I don't know if it's true or not.

I hate to guess on anything else.

IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Same thing as he has done for nearly 4 years.....NOTHING!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Look to get political asylum in some muslim country.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
After Romney is sworn in, Obama will write another book, explaining how he saved the country and the world.

Bingo!

Titled "How I saved the world with the help of my absent father"

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I've always thought being a former president is a better profession than being the current president.

- You have a good pension, Secret-Service protection, expense account, library, etc.
- You can travel the country and the world making speeches and getting paid huge sums.
- Any book you write (or more correctly, ghost write) is going to be a best seller.
- You can criticize just about anybody you want without any repurcussions.
- You have all the trappings of power, without any of the responsibilities.
- Whenever the phone rings at 3 a.m. it's probably just a wrong number.
- You can pick out some national group you like and become a board member or spokesman.
- You can still appear on The View, or The Tonight Show, or just about any show or movie you desire.
- You can finally tell Valerie Jarrett and David Axelrod you don't need them anymore.

What's not to like?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Loot the Smithsonian.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Still not convinced Romney will win. That being said, Obama wil surely push through some sort of gun legislation in his second term.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Beware the mighty executive order. I think he'll do some really damaging stuff with them.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
run for president of the UN? smile

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Beware the mighty executive order. I think he'll do some really damaging stuff with them.

I agree, but then anything he does, can be undone with an executive order by Romney.

Sam......

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The first thing this sissy boy will do is sick his legion of lawyers on the American people and claim that he was defrauded of his rightful role as leader of America.

After he is convinced by his commies lawyers that he actually lost,he will seek consolation from his fellow sissy boys.

[Linked Image]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Lets assume that Mitt looses and Obama has 4 more years. Will the GOP do everything in its power to continue their obstructionist policy or will the country demand something else? Are we, the voters willing to have 4 more years of nothing getting accomplished? I think not!

You may wish for a Romney win but you better prepare for an Obama victory.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by RickyD
Loot the Smithsonian.

grin

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

I agree, but then anything he does, can be undone with an executive order by Romney.
He could but I highly doubt he would. He's not an excellent choice, just better than Obama.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I believe, other than the usual litany of pardons, he won't do a dang thing.

That would be relatively good news even if we go over the financial cliff as Romney could assure everyone it will all get fixed and made retroactive to Jan 1, 2013. Of course, if democrats are still in control of the senate than they'll block such action unless Romney agrees not to dismantle Obamacare.

As for Obama running again, I doubt he could win any primaries being he would be a lame duck his first day in office.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
run for president of the UN? smile
Beat me to it, and bad mouth romney from there. Then the bimbocraps will vote for one world govt through the UN

Last edited by eyeball; 10/31/12.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 163bc, 1234, 17CalFan, 59 invisible), 2,256 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,996
Posts18,499,975
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.