Think
That's what I'm asking you to do.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deersmeller
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Monkey Face owns an airplane. Wonder who built the runway he uses? And the hanger? Plus any other airport that he might land at? And the facilities?

No federal, state or local government is needed to create such facilities and their creation without them is certainly much more efficient.

Obviously there are some fundamentals that you need to review.

True, but how many people do you know that have built their own airport, complete with all the safety features that they have?

I know more than one person that has built a dirt runway but that is just the bare basics and not at all what I'm referring to. I doubt that MF would ever consider landing his rig at anything less than first class.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Originally Posted by Barak
Those aren't free people, they're government-dependent people who have been abandoned by their nanny.

Aren't some of those folks (NYC area) almost neighbor's of yours ?

How did you know I lived in the NYC area?

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Monkey Face owns an airplane.

And how did you know I owned an airplane?

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Don't you remember taking me for a ride???

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those aren't free people, they're government-dependent people who have been abandoned by their nanny.

That's where Penny lives right ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That was _you?_ Okay, but how did you know it was my airplane? My brother's looks almost just like it, and he's the one who made the deal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That's where Penny lives right ?

Okay, fine--how did you know _Penny_ lived in the NYC area?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Plinker
Derby, Google "Marshall law declared in Jersey Shore."

Isn't that "marital" law? I could be wrong.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's obvious that most on here have no idea of what anarchy is or means.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by derby_dude

He's referring to the law established by actor William Marshall, i.e., "Never Endow Artificially Intelligent Machines With Human Engrams."

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

He's referring to the law established by actor William Marshall, i.e., "Never Endow Artificially Intelligent Machines With Human Engrams."

[Linked Image]

Oh okay. See I don't know everything. smile

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
It's their favorite alinsky type buzzword for anything less than the current amount of government/laws/etc. & the bloated, unsustainable, empty teated pig she has become.

Statists, gotta love 'em. Todays Tories.

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It's obvious that most on here have no idea of what anarchy is or means.
Ain't that the truth?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

[Linked Image]

Oh okay. See I don't know everything. smile

WTF are you nerds talking about?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by oulufinn
It's their favorite alinsky type buzzword for anything less than the current amount of government/laws/etc. & the bloated, unsustainable, empty teated pig she has become.

Statists, gotta love 'em. Todays Tories.
Exactly. Any call for limited constitutional government under the rule of law and free markets is a call for anarchy to these folks.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by deflave

WTF are you nerds talking about?

Travis
Oh, like you don't know. grin

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
If someone lives the life of a hermit, is any form of gov. even really noticed ?

Yes...when you've worked your entire life looking for & filing a placer claim under the mining law of 1872 & are then pretty much chased out from your claim by threats from a minerals manager of the USFS who pretty much has the last word...what are you gonna do against the thugs who are gonna use helicopters & the local leo's to impound your equipment & lock your ass up under bogus charges??? I seen the writing on the wall...& it said I would either end up in jail or in a grave... mad

That claim had a horrendous amount of gold on it, & it had a lot in common with the "Big Nugget" claim on the discovery channel with the exception that it had well in excess of the meager values they show...the thing that really upsets me though is that I was willing to comply with any & all of this particular "minerals managers" demands & was told (by him) he'd NEVER approve my "plan of operation" for that particular piece of ground... mad

Mining has been my first love since I picked my first piece of gold out of the pan over 40 years ago but in my naivete, I figured I'd be protected....not only by our laws, but by the people that enforce them...I haven't checked to see if my old claim has been filed over, but it would surprise me if it hasn't...

Early on in my mining journey another spot I had intended to claim was on the North Fork of the American river, below a spot called "green valley" a schittload of gold, but in the infinite wisdom of the federal government, it was reclassified into a "Wild & Scenic" river a long time ago... cry

Every time I turn around, it seems as though "THE GOVT" in one form or the other seems intent on shoving it up my ass in one form or the other...

So yeah...even if you live the life of a hermit, you WILL be noticed...

One thing that I don't understand, & probably never will though is WHY??? What I mean is "why" anybody could be against another person pulling money "minerals" out of the ground & actually "creating" wealth...

My "retirement" plan for the past 40 or so years has been to collect social security & mine for gold...one way or another, I'll beat them bastards...

Last week i was up in the mts by prescott, on a ol stretch of river that they have been pulling gold out of since the 1800's. Saw these pretty signs Federal Mining clain. Heavy equipment in there they were working in the sand. Had to laugh, down river a mile or so was a camp, one of those cheap azz tents, quad with a plastic water container on it, some five gallon buckets. Saw the ol guy that was there riding back from a place he was getting water, he was working that spot for gold. If i would have had more time, i think i would have stopped to help him.
Down near congress was a homestead in my family since way before territorial days, there was a gold mine on it abandoned in the 40's due to water coming in they couldn't control. The ol lady that had the claim died, and her daughter in law neglected by a short period of time filing the necessary paperwork. The B.L.M. now owns it. The government is NOT your friend.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

That was _you?_ Okay, but how did you know it was my airplane? My brother's looks almost just like it, and he's the one who made the deal.

Because_it_had a_ Monkey Face on the vertical fin_.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Because_it_had a_ Monkey Face on the vertical fin_.

C'maaan--I thought you were serious.

But really--how did you know I owned an airplane?

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

155 members (1OntarioJim, achadwick, AceBall, 257_X_50, 21, 35, 14 invisible), 1,027 guests, and 942 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,927
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.