Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by acooper1983
obama aint gonna take any guns.. He had ample opportunity his first 2 years.

Really? I seem to recall he just appointed 2 libbys to the supreme court and if re-elected will likely place 1 or more. As a test, cross into kalifornia, or walk around new yak or chitcago with a pistol. Please pull your face out of your soggy rectum and go wash up; you look like chit.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
F'n ednecks all of ya's. Nobody is looking to mess with the gun lobby. I'm in ny, we have always had handgun registration, it is a bs law written for nyc that covers the whole f'n state.
The more educated the people become, the more liberal they become.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I pay more attention to how a politician has voted and who he has as advisors and appointees. It is not what they say,it is what they do . Mr obama has supported every gun restriction ever presented. At a time when this country is in dire financial trouble, he passed obamacare. The largest entitlement ever .
We need common sense and education in the Whitehouse.
Unfortunately higher education and common sense are often mutually exclusive terms.

"We are building a dictatorship of relativism which recoqnizes nothing as definitive and whose ultimate goal consists solely of ones own self ego and desires."Cardinal Rathzinger
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Think Constitution. If O'Bama gets in you might as well use it to wipe your backside. I can't believe that any Christian or Gun owner would even have to think about who to elect. Look at Obama's affiliations - Bill Ayers, Jones, Holder etc. The guy is as anti- American as they come with the big question being if he is actually an American. He's attended flag burning ceremonies with his lovely wife. These people are frauds and puppets for George Soros. Everyone needs to wake up before they are led to slaughter. Lots of Union workers are going to vote Democrat just because they think he'll protect the Unions - wake up - you're just a pawn. Neither side cares about you but man that guy has to go. Until we see term limits for Senators and Congressman this mess will never change. We have to get rid of the career politicians.

Yes I buy from the classifieds. I spend way more than I sell. My theory: the more I buy used the less I spend with Companies, Countries and People who do not like the American Way. More people should buy at garage sales, flea markets,here, etc.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I wasn't going to post. I watched the movie 2016. All I can say is if you vote to re-elect the President and he wins. GOOD LUCK TO US ALL.

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Had to double check -- nope this is 24hourcampfire -- looked like trapshooters.com

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
I'll bet on the only sure thing---THEY BOTH SUCK.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
4 Dead in Libya ..How can you Vote that way when you Know ... 4 Dead in Libya....

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Unlawful to wager on an election !!Stupid to vote for Nobama !

OMG = Obama Must Go !!!

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Fast and Furious wasnt a move to assist in gaining public support of gun bans?

IC B3

N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
I am voting for the one guy in this election that has had a job, has had to make payroll, is pro COAL power and is a member of the NRA, there are somethings that I dont agree with him on, but there is nothing that OBAMA has done that has made anything better.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
+1 NARE4567

Long live the NRA
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Wasn't going to weigh in on this....but.....there is one thing our current whatever has made better and that is his own financial security with a retirement check, free security and free travel etc for every yr he breaths!!!

All of you seem concerned about yourselves and your situation, none of you have given considertion as to where his poor MIL is gonna have to live if there aren't enough self serving voters to rehire him!!!

I just find some of the remarks 'in support of' quite bewildering considering the circumstances. Seems ME and MY and I are why this country is where it is at? Anymore not about WE and US and the USA so no wonder the country is where it is!! However I am sure someone will be more than willing to tell this stupid HS graduate he don't have a clue!!!!

K
KLM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
+1 SDWhirlwind

It appears in America today that people are indeed only worried about ME and MINE immediate benefits. If they dig a bit deeper they might find that they will be screwed along with the rest if OBAMA remains in office. It has been four years of kicking the can down the road and the longer the can is kicked the harsher it will be for EVERYONE.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by coyoteman23
Originally Posted by zr800
Romney wants to screw with Railroad Retirement and Disability. either way, someone looses...

Being a railroader and a gun owner, I guess I'm screwed either way!!!!

+1

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Romney/Ryan... vote for a better economy

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
eek Karma thing will get you for wagering on the fate of the nation. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
EricM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Oldtimer, it wouldn't let me delete the thread. In any case, I hope Americans do the right thing. We're in better shape than Europe, but we can do much better. I also agree with SDWhirlwind that the ME and I mentality is killing the country. Everyone wants a free chicken dinner.

Eric

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
If you want to bet on the election, Intrade.com is offering almost 4:1 if you want to take Romney in the election.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Originally Posted by acooper1983
obama aint gonna take any guns.. He had ample opportunity his first 2 years.

Really? I seem to recall he just appointed 2 libbys to the supreme court and if re-elected will likely place 1 or more. As a test, cross into kalifornia, or walk around new yak or chitcago with a pistol. Please pull your face out of your soggy rectum and go wash up; you look like chit.

if you think romney is better, you better pull your head out of your ass and go look at records your dumba$$. Go look at his gun record as a GOV.

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

353 members (17CalFan, 17Fan, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 1936M71, 39 invisible), 2,229 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,744
Posts18,495,151
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.