Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Some unbelievable crazy schit. I am totally disgusted but think that this guy is dangerous.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-gr...ed-bob-costas-drops-new-bomb-nra-new-kkk

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
bump

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
P.O.S.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
or as I heard described on talk radio yesterday:
" don't blame Costa, blame the microphone!"

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
That SOB is below scum level.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smarquez
Some unbelievable crazy schit. I am totally disgusted but think that this guy is dangerous.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-gr...ed-bob-costas-drops-new-bomb-nra-new-kkk

He just did what his bosses said was ok. Your friendly left wing media.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Then Whitlock returned to the current issue: "Obviously, Jovan Belcher was disturbed. Obviously, you know, there were problems between he and his girlfriend. But if there�s no gun, potentially, it�s a domestic-violence issue that doesn�t end in death. Maybe it ends in someone getting hurt, and Jovan going to jail and getting some help. But, you know, any time you add a gun to a situation, you enhance the consequences."

Jason Whitlock is a bomb thrower and a racist. He's not concerned about the girl. No gun = the giant football player still kills white girl. Clubs her, knifes her a la OJ, or strangles her. Whitlock doesn't give a crap.

He is all about his Brotha. He can go to jail and "get..some help".

Now NRA = KKK? Nothing about the Urban culture glorifying getting high, getting laid, and popping a cap in anybody who doesn't like it?

[Linked Image]

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Costas is a little, arrogant POS with a very huge Napolean complex. Nothing more there.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Costas should beleive this statement: If grandma would have had nuts,,she would have been grandpa!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Okay,.....React to this,....PLEASE

....from a site i get some mail from

GTC

Dear Greg,

Americans who tuned in to watch Sunday Night football were treated to a heavy dose of anti-gun rights propaganda by sports anchor turned anti-gun zealot, Bob Costas.

NBC provided a platform for Costas, an avowed liberal, to spring his anti-gun rights agenda on an unsuspecting audience.

To make matters worse, Costas and NBC tried to pretend these were not their official positions by having Costas quote an anti-gun column, where the author blamed our "gun culture" for the murder of an innocent woman, which acted as a virtual endorsement of the gun-grabbing agenda.

If you think it's inappropriate for NBC to push its radical leftist agenda during sporting events, please contact NBC Sports Vice Presidents of Communication Chris McCloskey and Adam Freifeld by phone at 212-664-5598 or 212-664-6772 and by email at christopher.mccloskeynbcuni.com and adam.freifeldnbcuni.com and let them know that a football game is no time for gun-grabbing propaganda.

It's unconscionable that NBC Sports exploited the tragic murder-suicide involving a Kansas City Chiefs player and the mother of his child to promote the Radical Left's agenda of banning guns.

The liberal media have more than enough outlets to promote a left-wing ideology. Call or email NBC and let them know that football night in America is a time for football, not left-wing politics.

Thank you as always for helping us hold the liberal media accountable.

Sincerely,

David Martin

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I hold NBC accountable for that much more than I do Costas. I find it hard to believe he gets to go off like that w/o network approval, or even direct orders to do so.

I wonder, if in fact, a pro-gun owning talking head had been ordered to read that diatribe what would happen?

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You already know what happened to Rush on ESPN.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
You already know what happened to Rush on ESPN.

No, I don't. I do not follow Rush.

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Vote every day. Turn off you TV. Send a letter telling them they lost you and why.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Screw telling NBC anything. Watch them long enough to see who their sponsors are and then tell THEM that you're not buying their schitt because they endorse NBC.

Alan

Food is at the core of Hunting and Fishing - Rebecca Gray

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

187 members (1minute, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 805, 338reddog, 45_100, 23 invisible), 2,349 guests, and 1,002 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,927
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.