-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Put a cattle gap at each end of your street Bob, it will cut down on the likelyhood of a drive by.

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Your throat will be slashed long before you even see the buggy,JM. They're assassin decoys, silly!

Hope they don't expand their operations into gambling!

Last edited by RISJR; 12/04/12.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Stush
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
It's gonna get ugly when they cross the great divide and go up against the Mormon Mafia.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
While at work today, I field a call from this joker who wants to complain on the County Sheriff in the post district. He begins by telling me that the Clay County, KY sheriff has a film crew over there filming a reality show. Asks me if I were aware. No, says I.

Yes, says he, then goes on to tell me that he was in Clay County "casting for outlaws" for his own reality show.

At this point I begin to feel like I am being pranked by my own people, but he tells me that he is arrested by the Clay County Sheriff, and gets roughed up, while the cameras roll, and he is pi$$ed, because he has this contract with the other network who is allegedly going to produce his show.

Then it happened. He popped the question to me. "You do know that reality TV isn't real? Like, the Moonshiners show has them pouring water into jars."

Yes, I knew, says I. Like Wrestling is real.

"Yeah!! says the caller."

He goes on to say that his show is about the hemp trade in Eastern Kentucky and that the filming they have already done was with silk plants that looked like hemp.

I wished him good luck with his show, and told him to call our friends at the FBI. Maybe they would look into his contract infringement problems...

So you heard it here first. If you see some ratcheta$$ from Eastern Kentucky on a show about hemp production, I talked him before he was famous.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oughta see how far can they hurl a boulder with those suspenders. Atilla had nothin' on these guys.

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
I think before it's all over, some Amish tough guys will be on the "no fly list"

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Clip,clop
^
:
:

Clip, clop
^

Clip,clop
^

Clip, clop
^

BANG
^

Amish driveby!!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Cosa Nostra

Try Horsa Nostril

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you see some ratcheta$$ from Eastern Kentucky on a show about hemp production

Met a guy claiming to be from LA, while in Bethany, MO, a couple weeks ago who claims to be "Crawfish Bob" , or Dave, or whatever. Claims his reality show has been filmed, and is soon to air - though he didn't know which "channel" it was going to be on.

"Oh, really?" sez I. "How neat."

IC B3

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Too bad he couldn't get 3 minutes of your dancin' when that scorpion got hold of you today. That would have been a ratings booster.

On a serious note, some of you are obviously unaware of the underground Amish mechanics who can turbo-size those buggies, without using one bit of electricity.!

William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I'll be so glad when this reality TV fad dies a hard painful death.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Mako25
If you see some ratcheta$$ from Eastern Kentucky on a show about hemp production

Met a guy claiming to be from LA, while in Bethany, MO, a couple weeks ago who claims to be "Crawfish Bob" , or Dave, or whatever. Claims his reality show has been filmed, and is soon to air - though he didn't know which "channel" it was going to be on.

"Oh, really?" sez I. "How neat."
Could you smell any booze?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey, a scorpion on the back, is better 'n a crawfish on the meal worm while skinny dippin'!

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Don't let the A.M, what we call them here, lull you into complacency. I don't trust them or their enlarging numbers.

If you waterboard a A.M. Boss, you'll then know where Hoffa is buried.

Last edited by RISJR; 12/04/12.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Could you smell any booze?

*chuckle*

Never know, but we were at the breakfast counter at 'bout oh-dark-thirty in the AM. He was on vacation, and hunting that area, I was headed to WI.

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Ignore at your own peril. You've been warned!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&ved=0CFMQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Famishmafia.com%2Ffamous.htm&ei=Wpe-UPn8O-y40QGW5IGgDQ&usg=AFQjCNGkCFHnZsuulrTeXMSJwAlFdRzcKQ

William Arthur Ward

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Could have been an all nighter. But,seriously this "reality" tv has become stupid and moronic.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by VinceM
"Leave the bluderbuss,take the shoe fly pie"

Hilarious!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RISJR
Ignore at your own peril. You've been warned!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&ved=0CFMQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Famishmafia.com%2Ffamous.htm&ei=Wpe-UPn8O-y40QGW5IGgDQ&usg=AFQjCNGkCFHnZsuulrTeXMSJwAlFdRzcKQ

Well, it's all right there! I don't know how I've been blind to this peril! grin

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,840 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,312
Posts18,487,270
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.