Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 38 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 37 38
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Need to contact the postmaster in you area, any scam that goes through the postal service is a Federal matter and they will investigate. Anyone else that he has scamed needs to do the same thing. regardless of whether you get your scope back and i sure hope you do, i would try and get him in as much hot water as i could.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Forward this threads link to the poor forum members who have been taken by this guy elsewhere. I'm sure they would love the info. Seems like what you guys have dug up on him has his attention.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by woodson
Forward this threads link to the poor forum members who have been taken by this guy elsewhere. I'm sure they would love the info. Seems like what you guys have dug up on him has his attention.

Great [bleep] idea!!!!

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Love it! Now we are getting somewhere. That's definitely grandma's facebook page above - her profile pic is holding Jesse's son. I think I'll send her a message on facebook telling her to put some pressure on Jesse to swallow his own dick and die.

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Maybe my brother in laws best man can meet you for the transaction, he's less than 10 minutes away...
Suggested Routes
Hill St
8 mins / 2.61 miles View Elevation Est. Fuel Cost
Calculate
Est. Reimbursement
$1.45

TX-95
9 mins / 3.59 miles View Elevation Est. Fuel Cost
Calculate
Est. Reimbursement
$1.99

Or you can adjust your route by Dragging the Route LineDriving Directions
Save
$
Last Updated: - miles away
from
$-1 reviews

- Unable to Locate

1210 Catalpa St
, Bastrop, TX78602-3003 United States
1. Start out going west on Catalpa St toward Hill St.

0.08 mi
2. Turn left onto Hill St.

0.7 mi
3. Turn left onto College St.
Bastrop Christian Outreach Center is on the corner

0.1 mi
4. Take the 1st right to stay on College St.
If you reach Martin Luther King Jr Dr you've gone a little too far

0.09 mi
5. Take the 1st left onto Lovers Ln.
If you reach Jefferson St you've gone about 0.1 miles too far

0.6 mi
6. Stay straight to go onto Old Camp Ford Rd.
0.3 mi
7. Turn left onto Keanahalululu Ln.

0.6 mi
8. Take the 1st right onto Nuuanu Ln.
If you reach W Kaanapali Ln you've gone about 0.1 miles too far

0.09 mi
9. 246 LAMALOA LN.
If you reach Manana Ct you've gone about 0.1 miles too far

My BIL is trying to contact him right now.

IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Grandma wouldnt appove of what son or son in law was doing

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Holy cow, dude. You really screwed the wrong person on the wrong forum this time, didn't you?

Unlike most of these "so and so ripped me off" threads, this one has been really, really satisfying to read...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have never ever had any thought of cheating anybody but if I ever do, it sure as heck wont be anybody on this forum!

Man, I call it nothing but great how several knowledgeable guys went to work on the net and got all this info. Yeah, I'd like to poke that fat punk in the grin but no use for me to threaten him as I live too far away. Sure hope he gets some jail time out of this and that this odreal serves as a warning to anybody else that wants to try this kind of stuff.

You guys GO!!

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I was also taken by this guy for some weatherby ammo that I sent him a paypal payment for on Nov. 20th. Fortunately, his older brother got into touch with me today and hopefully I will at least get my $ back...Shoddy deal

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
big brother should slap the chit out of him, so I take it hes not 16 then

Last edited by gemby58; 12/06/12.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here's the nice message I just sent Grandma on facebook:

Hi Nancy. You appear to be Jesse Marx's mother in law. He has been committing theft on a repeated basis from people on the internet, specifically with regard to hunting scopes. He recently offered to trade a friend of mine for a Nightforce scope valued at approximately $1500. My friend lived up to his end of the bargain and send the scope to Jesse, only to receive a $150 scope in return. Unfortunately, he did this on a forum with reputable members who investigated Jesse and posted a lot of personal information about him and his family in order to convince Jesse to do the correct thing and return the scope. I'm writing to you to let you know that Jesse is a thief and I'm sorry that your daughter and grandson have him in their lives. You can read the entire mess here: http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7151300/1

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by Killertraylor
Here's the nice message I just sent Grandma on facebook:

Hi Nancy. You appear to be Jesse Marx's mother in law. He has been committing theft on a repeated basis from people on the internet, specifically with regard to hunting scopes. He recently offered to trade a friend of mine for a Nightforce scope valued at approximately $1500. My friend lived up to his end of the bargain and send the scope to Jesse, only to receive a $150 scope in return. Unfortunately, he did this on a forum with reputable members who investigated Jesse and posted a lot of personal information about him and his family in order to convince Jesse to do the correct thing and return the scope. I'm writing to you to let you know that Jesse is a thief and I'm sorry that your daughter and grandson have him in their lives. You can read the entire mess here: http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7151300/1

But he seemed like such a nice boy...lol

I found a wizard and asked him if he can remove a curse I had been living with for the last 20 years. The Wizard says, "What were the exact words that were used to put the curse on you." I say without hesitation, "I now pronounce you man and wife."
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
i think this thread should be put in the classified section rules to show everyone what will happen if you screw someone over on this site! hope he gets what he has coming...azz whoopin!

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Agreed...should get a "sticky"

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Man if this guy only applied half of this energy to an honest living he may be worth something alas a thief is a thief!

Q
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Q
Originally Posted by gemby58

I think its highly unlikely that there is anyone else involved, not matter what the person tells you. He wants us to write it off as a wayward kid, but this guy is a 30-something year old man and a seasoned criminal. I'm sure he's been tracked down before and wiggled his way out with "I'm just a dumb kid" act that helped him avoid further prosecution.

This is not his first rodeo. Don't fall for it.

IMHO, its worth losing some $$ to get this guy arrested and convicted.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Killertraylor you da man, that will get things rolling for sure

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I know hes not 16, too much for too long to be that young, he's been around the block a few times, now its time to be put in a cell block

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by quadzilla
Originally Posted by gemby58

I think its highly unlikely that there is anyone else involved, not matter what the person tells you. He wants us to write it off as a wayward kid, but this guy is a 30-something year old man and a seasoned criminal. I'm sure he's been tracked down before and wiggled his way out with "I'm just a dumb kid" act that helped him avoid further prosecution.

This is not his first rodeo. Don't fall for it.

IMHO, its worth losing some $$ to get this guy arrested and convicted.

+1,000,000,000,000

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Somebody needs to print out a program on this epic ordeal...theres more angles and characters involved in this thing than I can keep up with!! lol...

Page 11 of 38 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

117 members (300_savage, 41rem, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 16 invisible), 1,693 guests, and 966 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,716
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.